[F13 - PP] Cleaning House with more Death

Shion was getting ready for this, A few more thing had to be done before going. those two things where, well to put it simply, get food and message the two people Shion was gonna take with her. Looking around Floor 13 didn't really have much to offer but she saw a place that at least sold something for her to eat. Her armour was standing out in floor 13's main settlement as the golden chest plate, as well as white cloth around her arms and shoulder as well as red colour in her armour. Her red hair was for the first time actually looking quite taken care of and she even smiled as she walked around. Getting to the small store that sold food Shion smiled yet again, How nobody knew, maybe because she was about to get food, and ordered up a sandwich. 

Waiting for a bit she opened her menu and went to her friend list to start messaging the people she wanted to join her in the so-called quest. 

To: @Koga & @NIGHT

Hey, I am currently on floor 13 wanna join me in clearing a quest over here, I will be waiting at the church.

Sending the Message she nodded for a bit and her food was ready to go, She got it in a bag quite a bit one at that. She took out a sandwich that seemed to be about at least 5 CM high, with pork, salade and what looked like to be some other meat. She walked to the Church and stood in front it for a second to only open the door and walk inside. "Are you Miraak?" she asked a priest that was praying at an altar. Who then turned around to look at Shion. "Ah, Adventurer! You scared me a bit there... Quite um..." he looked her up and down and smiled "You look quite strong I'm sure of it my lady, you make me think of someone I used to know. But we dont need to talk about that now," he said to Shion. Before He could get anything out more Shion spoke up to him. "I heard you had some trouble so I came here to help out and clear this quest," She said a bit cold taking Miraak of guard, "Ah right to the point, yes, I did some terrible things and I wanna repay the world back by beating back the evil upon this land. But you seem to be alone, however, you sure about this," he asked her looking past her at the door, "They will come soon I hope I meet them outside so if you come with me we can go right away once they are here," Shion said as she turned around going outside.

Once outside Shion waited as Miraak joined her at the foot of the church as he sat down on the stairs, Shion leaned against the railing of the stairs leading up to the door. Still holding a bag under her arm and the sandwich she had as she started eating away. "Miss Can I know your name if we are going to travel together," Miraak asked only for Shion to react with a questioning look. "Azhoda," she said dismissively to him quite cold and heartless as she started eating her food. "Alright Miss Azhoda, Not much for a talk I see." Miraak looked down at his feet "Hope her companions are more talkative than her," he said low

consume Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion DMG +3

Spoiler

STATS

Azhoda: 47 | HP 940/940 | EN 94/94 | DMG 19 | MIT 89 | REC 2 | HM 2

• Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion DMG +3

ITEMS

• Gliding Glaive (T1 THAS | Perfect | DMG 2, ACC 1 )
  • Omos Guard (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | MIT 3)
  • Flaming Heart (T2 Heavy Armor | Perfect | HM 2, Rec 1)
    • 5x  Standard Healing Potions (T1 Potion, Heals 50)
    • 1x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • 1x Rhino's Horn (the First crit ignores 40% of MIT not granted by block)
    • 2 x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • Empty
    • Empty

Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Koga
Level:
Health: 660
Energy: 66
DMG: 15 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 44 // ACC: 4
BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 10

Skills
>> Katana V
>> Light Armor I

Extra Skills
>> Familiar Master: Fighter III
>> Survival

Inventory
>> T2 Demonic Katana <<Tsuki no Hikari>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
T1 Perfect Necklace <<White Owl Necklace>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]
>> 
T2 Demonic Light Armor <<Wrathful Bracers>>  [Cursed // Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 
HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> Spider Ciders [90
 HP Restoration] (2)
>> Popcorn [+ 20 MIT] (1)
>> Off-Brand Energy Drink [Tier*3 Energy Restoration] (1)

Buffs
>> <<Well Rested>> -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat.
>> <<Squeaky Clean>> The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down).
>> 
<<Relaxed>> Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
>> <<Advanced Training>> +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month. Must be used on a player's first post in a thread. Cooldown begins counting down when used in a post. (Last Use: Oct. 15)

The 'New Message' indicator popped in front of Koga's face just as he finished clearing out the slime farm in his backyard. Well, everyone except Stoney who was doing his little slime thing in the corner. Mostly just jumping into the wall and trying to make what Koga could only assume was supposed to be a self portrait before all the slime slowly dripped down the wall again and Stoney had to start all over again. Stoney was the only one who was spared Koga's exp farming each month, only because of how derpy the little tiny slime was.

Koga read the message to himself before responding.

To: Azhoda, NIGHT

On my way, see you guys there

-Koga

A quick trip back into the house to grab his gear and then Koga was on his way to the teleporter.

---

As the bright blue light faded from Koga's sight, Koga tried to think back to the last time he'd been on this floor. Farming, he believed. And he'd met Lessa? He couldn't recall too well how that meeting had gone, only that Okami and Riker had gotten along really well.

Koga shrugged to himself as he made his way to the church. It was in the past now, and in his future was at least one boss. Better be focused on that instead.

It took a little while for Koga to find his way to the old church, but it was hard to mistake Shion's bright red hair in any setting. "Hey Shion," the man greeted as he entered the overgrown building, not giving much mind to the NPC, "You're looking awfully nice. Got a hot date or something after this, assuming we don't get clobbered to death?" Koga asked, noting how...unusually well kept Az looked compared to her usual self. Actually, come to think of it, Koga had no clue if the woman had a significant other in the first place. She'd never mentioned one to him at the very least.

@Azhoda // @NIGHT

Not a player she'd expected to hear words from ever again. Despite the efforts Azhoda invested into training for long hours, it seemed as though NIGHT had somehow overtook her in levels the moment she examined the player's profile in her friends list once more. How strange. Maybe that was the toll that continuous expenditure would take on a person's progression. NIGHT might've been lucky she was more work adverse, then; she sure was reaping better benefits than slaying monster after monster in a battlefield.

The thirteenth floor was only home to one quest the woman was familiar with. She doubted it was going to be that beast of a quest, especially for lower-levelled players, and yet if she was to show up for such an event, then she'd better make sure no one was to falter on her watch. A few consumables -- none of them were standard, on account of her stocks running low -- and she made her way towards the party's destination.

For some reason, she'd clearly missed the recipients field in the message. Koga was there; all the more reason to get this quest over and done with in record time. A murmur of a greeting to the two other players, before her eyes rested on Miraak.

Which boss would it be, this time?

@Azhoda

H9Vmxgn.png

| NIGHT
  | HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 177/177 

| ACC: 5 | DMG: 23* | EVA: 5 | MIT: 94 | BH: 82 

| PRLYZ: 1 | ABS. ACC | TAUNT | LD: 5 

| Stealth Detection: 5 | Stealth Rating: 7

* [Filling] used to provide +1 Protein.
[Examine]

| equipment

• Cosmic Devourer
    -- [ Paralyze I | Natural successful attack rolls of 9-10 remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
    -- [ Absolute Accuracy | +1 ACC. Attack rolls of 1 no longer automatically miss. ]
    -- [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC. ]
  • Reinforced Black Tracksuit
    -- [ Mitigation I | +54 MIT. ]
    -- [ Evasion I | +1 EVA. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

| battle-ready inventory

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (2) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • [T1E3] Locked Up (1) | Instant | INCARCERATION
  • [T1E2] [ref] Der Flohwalzer (1) | Instant | HYPNOSIS II
  • [T1E3] Imugi's Inspiration (5) | Instant | MASS HP RECOVERY [+30*Tier HP]

| skills

Skills

Mod Count: 8/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 5/5 
    Athletics, Sprint&Acrobatics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 
  6. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 5/5
  7. Energist | Passive
  8. Quick Change | Active
  9. Charge | Active | RANK 5/5

Extra

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

| consumed buffs

Spoiler
  • Bialas Statue | +TAUNT

• [T1E3] Liquor of Light | DAMAGE III
  • [T1E1] Super Speed Fancy Asian Cheetos | EVASION I
  • [T2E3] Sandstone Armor Potion | MITIGATION III

| misc. buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Searching
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.