[F21-PP] A Voice Heard (Nature's Treasure)

Swimming in his thoughts as Eruda continued to bring up what wasn't deniable. His hands continued to try and move on autopilot despite the fact that he could hardly ignore the idea. "In a way, your correct. Such things cannot be explained in reason, as if some guiding force had brought them to be without our input." A slight shift to one side with a lean as he tears free another piece of matter in bright golden leaves, a defense potions very foundation. It was as if he needed it. Some truth to if he could obtain it, something simple that was tangeable. "I'd never let such a thing control me, and I do not know its intention. But if it brought us together like this than it cannot be all bad. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, for the other side of that coin to come and take it away. You. The guild. I am still worried that as before something somewhere will try to take you all away from me." Raidou was still so brutally honest, and in it a moment of weakness he'd hardly ever share. Eruda was unique in this, for no one else would hear these words. Others would find only the facade he had barricaded himself with.

ID#195446 results: Craft:4+1, Loot:12+1
1 [+11], 1 [+13] = 2 Materials
Gathering R2: [101/199] +5 EXP
Total Materials: 12
{Ignore this: 2 [+15], 1 [+13], 1 [CD 5+]}

Suddenly it became very clear why Raidou may have been so distant from her. Somehow, though, it all was starting to make sense. "I keep waiting for that other coin to flip too, but I have learned from others around me," a pause and a thought back to her great friend that they both shared, Haine. "I will not let that fear control me and the fact that I want to live the rest of the time here happy. There may be times that it will be hard, people die and others stray from what should be. I have chosen that no matter how tough it may seem, I will continue to do what makes me happy." A deep, slow breath, as she says these words. Her hands move over the plants as right now it seemed like second nature. "Don't get what I am saying messed up with your truth though. Thinking about the future and the could be's are very important, but thinking about the here and now is too. I want what we have to continue and carry through to the other world." Eruda takes this time now to look up at Raidou. "I ask you now, are you happy..."

ID# 195447 results: Craft: 12, Loot 16 (+5 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +2 Materials from gathering skill)
Gathering Experience: (28/49)
Total Materials:
22 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)
14+ = 1 Material (Gathering Skill)

Rank 1
CD:
[1-6] = No additonal materials.
[7+] = 1 additional material.

Gathering attempts: +1 EXP
Successful gathers: +3 EXP
Critical gathers (additional materials/Demonic Shards): +5 EXP

Edited by Eruda

As it would seem, even still Eruda showed her intelligence. She was getting the swing of things rather quickly, the plants learning to respond her the same way they had he through his tutelage. Furthermore she was mirroring his own thoughts with her turned phrase. "Correct, but happiness in here is fleeting. I am worried about becoming complacent like others would. We must not forget that this place is fiction, only the bonds we share are truth. The rest can be changed."

He was referring to the black waves of Shadow and his influence on the world, everything seemed so shifted and out of place. Not what he once remembered, changed. It wasn't the first time that the board had been rewritten and it surely wouldn't be the last. He was just trying to keep his identity in the wake of such alterations. "The other world, and I hope that we continue to be what we are here once the chains are finally broken. The cage unlocked. With Haine, with Ruri, with the guild and the other captains." A pause on his words. "With you, I am happy. I just want to keep it."

ID#195448 results: Craft:1+1, Loot:7+1
Gathering R2: [104/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 12
{Ignore this: 2 [+15], 1 [+13], 1 [CD 5+]}

"Even the bonds themselves change for better or worse." Eruda would never be able to forget that this world was a huge fraud, but the fact that this world itself has reconnected her with people she thought she had lost and helped fix the broken links, it was good enough to just think it was an astronomical change in her life. She has done what she wanted to in the first place, found people that would like and love her for the way she was and much more than she could have ever imagined. 

"I am glad, just keep being yourself and I guarantee that the people that matter the most will stay with you forever. " She smiles as she could feel the energy beneath her hands. A few more careful plucks as she continues. "Haine mentioned her sister too. Said that you help her, but from what she was telling me, Haine really misunderstands her, at least that's what I would like to think. Freya was a pain, but she would never outburst without a reason..." The conversation that Haine and her had stuck like glue. Some things just didn't add up. Maybe Rai could shine some light on that... 

ID# 195467 results: Craft: 10, Loot 4 (+1 Gathering EXP)
Gathering Experience: (29/49)
Total Materials:
22 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

"Ruri." Raidou spoke the name as he began to tend to the garden again, the slight pause after it was spoken was broken. "Is lost as I was, its hard for Haine to understand because she had Kiluia when she came back. They could share that confusion with someone and find a place together. Ruri on the other hand, everyone had left her behind. It was as if the world had forgotten her, because it had. But..." and his words trailed off for a bit, falling to a silence as the song of broken roots continued. "I can help her find something to focus on, and teach her about the world I have seen in her absence. Haine doesn't have the time to give her that she needs. Ruri will come around, she just needs to grow into the world again and find herself again. Just like I did." The nomad was speaking from the heart and it would be obvious in his composure.

ID#195638 results: Craft:2+1, Loot:12+1=13
1 [+11], 1 [+13]
Gathering R2: [109/199] +5 EXP
Total Materials: 14

"Haine had Kil, Freya had Gaius. I never knew that Ruri existed until just a bit ago. Ruri couldn't have a better person to walk her through the ropes." Her eyes glance down at the continuous glow of this patch. She began to think about some previous statements that Rai made. "Your father, you portray him as if he is the worst man it the world. What is he doing while on the throne to provide that anger toward him." She knew that it was a bit personal and she really wouldn't mind if he didn't want to answer this. She had major issues with her mother as Rai did with his father so she would understand. "I just mean... Has he always been a grade A ass or did something make him that way?" Eruda was curious because even when Griswold lived with them at a very young age, her mother was still so distant...

ID# 195639 results: Craft: 8, Loot 15 (+5 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +2 Materials for Gathering Skill)
Gathering Experience: (34/49)
Total Materials:
26 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

Another respective pause to the question, Eruda was asking the difficult to answer prospects of his life. "Well..." He coughs and clears his throat. "My father believes there is a strength in overpowering and controlling your opponents, and in a way his students. The school teaches principles I simply do not agree with. Why destroy when you can build, why demoralize when you can encourage. He had a habit of it, and more people left with broken bones and spirits than anything valuable." Raidou adds a few more clumps of plants into his bag. "I have never agreed with his methods, and we have never seen eye to eye as a result. His throne is built upon blood and sorrow, and I will have no part in it. My efforts are best served elsewhere, where I can perform good with my hands instead of destroying everything I set my sights upon."

Why destroy when you can build a future worth living in

ID#195642 results: Craft:7+1, Loot:8+1=9
Gathering R2: [112/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 14

It doesn't take long for Eruda to say "Then change it... You told me you were the Heir. You can make the entire output a defensive outlook. I have seen the way you parry the jokers here, and if you could teach them what you know here... And from the sounds of how your father treated them, I am sure they will listen to you. That would be a remarkable change for a greater good." Eruda shifts through the fibers as she glances up again. "You have that power to make the change and the brute support of both me and Shiina whole heartedly. We can make it happen together." Thinking back to a previous conversation... "I know that you might be worried about meeting each other in the other place, but if who you are here is even a fragment of what you are there, then nothing else matters. I will be with you till the end no matter what." She gives a smile now. His leadership and pureness that he has shown in this hell regardless of the circumstances has been nothing but for the greater good. "I believe in you Rai..."

ID# 195643 results: Craft: 12, Loot 15 (+5 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +2 Materials for Gathering Skill)
Gathering Experience: (39/49)
Total Materials:
30 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

"You mistake me, I have no qualms for meeting you in person once this is through. Shiina..." He recalled the small girl that was always dialed up and hyperactive. "I have known quite some time, so it wouldn't be unheard of." He thought inward at what it was that Eruda had said. Perhaps he could take it, and change it like he had so much of this game by simple happenstance. The subtle breaks of herbs continued to play in the wake of his words. "It means quite a bit knowing that you have such faith in me, but It may be misguided. I am still not so sure that I will survive this place, as such, such plans for the future are far beyond my current scope. I don't want expectations to fall short of reality, it's less painful that way. Aim for the best, but expect the worst."

It is a tank's duty to be the first in, and the last out. My chances of survival are lower than everyone else.

ID#195644 results: Craft:3+1=4, Loot:14+1=15
2 [+15], 1 [+13]

Gathering R2: [117/199] +5 EXP
Total Materials: 17

It would be an interesting thing to think about if it wasn't already on her mind daily. "To be honest, I think about the death thing too. When we are not fighting together as a team with the others, and I am the only taking the damage, I have gotten pretty low on some occasions. I did the only thing I could do... I fought harder. It makes me want to stay alive even more when I think about the could be's and what if's. I force it to not be..." Eruda remembers getting more angry during Tabana battle when she was that deathly low. "Every day is a risk whether we are prepared or not because there will always be that one creature that does more that anything else. During any battle I am in, I hold on to how much I am loved and who cares for me deeply and hope that I will survive to live another day so that I may protect them once more." Thinking about all of this gets to her just a bit, but she means every word. "I think the best way for us to survive this, to trust in our team. We need them just as much as they need us." Things were starting to become clearer just sitting here talk about it, as her hands pick at the herbs softly... She actually almost forgot that Nimo was here. Glancing at him, his head was tilted slightly with a brow raised just staring at them. "For what it's worth, I am glad that you came back from the frontline battle..." 

ID# 195656 results: Craft: 1, Loot 11 (+1 Gathering EXP, +1 Material)
Gathering Experience: (40/49)
Total Materials:
31 Materials  

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

"A correct notion to have. Hopes and actually can be few and far between. I would not convince myself that it is not a strong possibility. As such, my goals are built with that potential in mind." Eruda was aware of the plight of tanking more than he wished her to. But it was her choice to make, and he'd not rob her of that choice. "Trust, expect and thrive with your peers. It's a dangerous world we are in, and you need every advantage you can get. I survived that raid, not from my efforts alone. It was a joint effort, and although I was met with some semblance of chaos, there was enough method in it that we succeeded. I would be hesitant to go again. I want to protect them, but such reckless behavior is going to end badly." His honesty was as clear as it was harsh, the frontlines were a mess and Raidou couldn't begin to fathom how they had made it as far as they had.

It's not possible to protect everyone from themselves

ID#195693 results: Craft:7+1=8, Loot:3+1=4
Gathering R2: [120/199] +3 EXP

"Yea, everyone needs to be on the same page in something that huge and from the sounds of it, no one was." A slight anger came over her as she thinks about when they were first trying to get Firm Anima in line. At first not many of them knew the true extent of the situation. Several ideal's came into line of sight, only then did the team start working together. She really was proud of them for how far they have come. "I am sure it was difficult, sorry..." Eruda looks down to the fiber as she focused on this for a moment in her own thoughts about everything said between the two of them. A smile curves on her face as Raidou was starting to open up a bit. She was rather enjoying this time with him...

A few minutes pass in silence as they work on this patch together. In a small voice, "I think I need to find a new place to live. Freya and Sam have their own places and I have been sleeping in my shop all this time. I don't know much about the housing here, but I am sure I can find something if I put my mind to it..." This was just something that she recently put on her to do list. Her shop was getting a bit crowded with Raserei's growth, something had to give. 

ID# 195730 results: Craft: 11, Loot 2 (+1 Gathering EXP)
Gathering Experience: (41/49)
Total Materials:
31 Materials 

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

"Some were, but it was the guild and one of the other guilds who were organized. Some were focused but most were not. The meeting regarding the fight itself was no different, so I was convinced it was what I should expect." He messes with his lenses for a moment before breaking another root. "Difficult but doable, and easier with Freyd and the other captains there. I assume that in the future when more of the guilds ranks are present it will only get easier. I am proud of how they understand the gravity of what we deal with. Everyone seems to forget that our lives are on the line, and choices need to be made quickly and as a whole. There is no room for confusion." A small rustle as another is added to his bag. "As for housing, there is no need. I have a rather large building that I don't use most of. If you'd like to take one of the empty rooms, I will not object." Raidou remarks before it sinks in what he suggests, and he adverts his gaze.

ID#195738 results: Craft:10+1=11, Loot:5+1=6
Gathering R2: [123/199] +3 EXP

Listening to his observations about everything, she really was glad that there were others there in the fray that he could trust to get it done. So much confusion and yet they survive. It might have been purely by chance at some points, but they also made it one step closer to everyone getting home. The last thing he said, though seemed to flow with the conversation and when Eruda looked up a bit, Raidou's head turned quickly away. Opening her mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Crap... Face turns a bit red... -Did he just invite me to live with him...- "I..." -Come on Eruda say something anything... BE STRONG-... "I promise to keep it clean..." -REALLY... THATS WHAT YOU SAY... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME...- Eruda gives a tiny frustrated whine. "Thank you..." she bites her bottom lip as she tries to revert her mind on the task and keep her emotion at bay... but it was not working very well. She knew that she wanted to move forward with him... Maybe this was the first step...  

ID# 195739 results: Craft: 5, Loot 13 (+1 Gathering EXP, +1 Material)
Gathering Experience: (42/49)
Total Materials:
32 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

An overt of his gaze back to the plants. "I know you will, and it shouldn't be too difficult. It's empty. I've never been one to fill up spaces." Raidou comments to another plant being pulled from the rough beneath them. It was honestly calming and comforting sharing this place with Eruda, he had been here almost innumerable times. But somehow this was different, better. Perhaps the same sentiment could be extended to his home, once the girl had taken her space within it. It was a strange thought, and although it was for function, Raidou couldn't help but find it peculiarly exciting and equal parts uncomfortable. It looked as though the blonde tank didn't quite need his guidance now, she seemed to be getting a grasp on what was taught rather quickly. Likewise, it has only been the better part of an hour, and now she was playing adept already.

ID#195933 results: Craft:8+1=9, Loot:9+1=10                          
Gathering R2: [126/199] +3 EXP

Still trying to keep her breathing even, she felt excited but nervous. She tries to open her mouth to say something, to comment on his sleeping arrangements. She knew that he slept in the Guild Hall. Eruda was there hiding when he woke, crying after Freya had attacked her. Letting a slow breath out as she seemed to be holding it in for a while. "Do you like the quilt..." It was something that she spent most of her nights on just to make it perfect. Her hands seemed to be moving on their own at this point. With so much on her mind now, would he be sleeping in the empty house with her... What did his house look like... Where was it... Glancing down at her hands now she realized they were shaking a bit. After picking a few more herbs she brings her hands together and starts rubbing them trying to get the shaking to stop. There was no point in hiding what she was feeling because she knew that Rai was having similar thoughts, but not really the same reaction outside of it all... This was Eruda... 

ID# 195934 results: Craft: 12, Loot 15 (+5 Gathering EXP, +2 Material, +2 Materials from Gathering Skill)
Gathering Experience: (47/49)
Total Materials:
36 Materials 

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

"I do, It wasn't something I thought I needed until I had it. As you can imagine, I don't spend too much time fretting about linens." Raidou commented, and it was a brutally true statement given his robe. A couple more plucked and stowed away in his satchel on his hip. He couldn't help but notice just how nervous the blonde tank was as well. It didn't help stabilize his any. Trying to keep on task during this exchange, Raidou shifts a bit and slinks down past Eruda and plucks another gold leafed one from the floor. The more versatile he pulled up the more of a variety he'd have at his disposal to produce potions and the like. He was rather nervous to match her own, and even still he could feel Nemo staring at them both. It was unnerving, knowing they had an audience of one. A tussle of his lenses up his nose and continuing to dig.

ID#195949 results: Craft:7+1=8, Loot:19+1=20
+2 [+15], +1 [+13], +1 [CD 5+]

Gathering R2: [133/199] +7 EXP
Total Materials: 21
{Ignore this: +2 [+15], +1 [+13], +1 [CD 5+]}

Closing her eyes now she takes a deep breath, slowly exhaling. In a small voice, "And yet you kept both," without opening her eyes she smiles. This entire thing was what she had been working toward and yet it didn't show... Yet... She had a feeling that it had to do with something with Nemo staring at them... She wasn't this nervous last time... Maybe it was the moving in thing. Eruda thinks about why and it comes to her, they weren't thinking about it last time, it just happened. Dwelling on the pure thought would make anyone freak out. "Let's not think about it... It seemed to help last time." She knew that Raidou never forgot anything, so she hoped that he knew what she was trying to say. It was easier... Everything that happened that day was simple, because they were not thinking about it, they just did it... "After I level, I want you to show me your house." Nothing else was said, but her face was still a bit red, as she was determined now to finish this. Mainly to get away from Nemo... It might help without prying eyes...   

ID# 195951 results: Craft: 8, Loot 4 (+1 Gathering EXP)
Gathering Experience: (48/49)
Total Materials:
36 Materials

Spoiler

LD:
11-14 = 1 Material (NT)
15+ = 2 Materials (NT)

Rank 1
CD:

Edited by Eruda

A soft slide of those lenses up his nose, the side of his lips twists just a bit into a smile. "It's probably for the best. I have a habit of dwelling on things for just a bit too long for others tastes. I get trapped in my head and have a tendency to overthink it. Not only that, but I find it simpler when it comes to this... To you, to allow myself to make mistakes." Raidou choked a bit on that last phrase, as Eruda was the one thing he felt he had done right. Everything else seemed like it could have done better. But not the connection they had, He wouldn't change a thing. "It's simple to find, you've been near it before." Raidou was of course referring to the forest of wavering mists, where his original shop was held. That's where the huge mansion lied, like an abandoned building it served its function for storage but nothing more.

ID#196003 results: Craft:12+1, Loot:11+1=12
+1 [+11]
Gathering R2: [136/199] +3 EXP
Total Materials: 22
{Ignore this: +2 [+15], +1 [+13], +1 [CD 5+]}

Eruda looks up at him in amusement. He just said everything she was just feeling... The other thing, just give butterflies. "I couldn't agree more... I overthink things way too much. It's great to just let loose a little and go with it. That doesn't always work, but in situations like this..." she pauses and gives a smile back as her fingers were softly working the patch. Her HUD dings and in the corner it says -Gathering Skill is now level 2-. Giving a small chuckle, she gets to her feet. Holding out her hand toward Raidou, "Come with me anyway. I want to share this experience with you..." Raidou places what he had in his satchel, readjusts his frames, gets to his feet, pulling the Red Robe from the ground, and placing it over one shoulder. Taking Eruda's hand with a smile, they walk to their house within the Forest of Wavering Mists. Nemo follows them until they make the exit out of the grove.  

ID# 196004 results: Craft: 5, Loot 20 (+3 Gathering EXP, +2 Materials, +1 Material from gathering skill)
Gathering Experience: (51/49) LEVEL UP
Total Materials:
39 Materials

Thread Complete:
Eruda:
(200*2 Pages=400*4 Tier)=1600*1.03=1648 Exp
+51 Gathering EXP

Raidou:
(200*2 Pages=400*4 Tier)=1600*1.03=1648 Exp
+66 Gathering EXP

Simmone (Guild Treasury):
61 Materials (22 Raidou+39 Eruda)