[PP-F1] Hi New Player! (Chimera)

She had been walking around in a large field filled of flowers and rivers, it had been amazing as usually on the grassy plain of floor 1. She looked around finding a player playing a little while away, she had been up to make some new friends. She summoned Kanya, the gray wolf coming from the dark woods of trees nearby. She smiled and she lead her wolf pup who had been as playful as a kitten toward the girl who seemed the same age as herself. "Hi there!" She spoke as she sat across from the playful girl, as she started to smile toward her.

Chimera giggled as she was running around everywhere.. trying to capture a snow white rabbit. "D-Don't go away-oh!" she gasped when she was greeted by another girl who looked just about her age. "Hello! I don't know you but you seem awesome!" she chirped before she pounced on the rabbit and tickled its stomach. "Got her!"

"I got the bunny now so it's okay!" she chirped. "A-And my name is Chimera.. and I also like animals a lot!" the brunette giggled before a friendly wolf pup jumped onto her shoulder. Her blue eyes sparkled as she let the bunny go and started to cradle Kanya like a baby, ruffling her fur contently. "Aww! He.. or she? Is to cute!!" she cooed.

"It's a she." She smiled at the two playing. "Wow, you look like me, and almost act like me.." She told the brunette who had been the same height as herself. She smiled at her. "Yeah, animals here are really fun to play with, mind if I add you as a friend?" She asked as she opened her hub and clicked 'friend' on the player's username as a white box with a red X and a blue O on it as options. She smiled at her, "So what do you say?" She asked her new <>.

"Ohh! She.. got it! A-And of course you can be my friend! I'm v-very lonely with nobody but these lovely animals I see wandering around," she sulked, before a white transparent screen popped up in front of her. The girl didn't hesitate a second as she clicked the circle button cheerfully. "And.. now we are friends!" she cheerfully nodded.

Chimera gasped in awe as the bluenette sang in such a lovely and sweet voice, one that was fit to sing a melodious lullaby. "W-Wow.. you sing amazing! I-I like to sing too.. I just am more of the softer style of a singer, kind of like Japanese songs are in my range! You could even make a fortune out of your voice!" she nodded as she positively smiled at Ruri-san.

She put her finger to her lip, starting to think of something they could do. "W-Well you seeee... I'm still not fond of the combat system? Eheh.." she sweat dropped. "But I would do anything if you could teach me the basics! Though I have no col with me I'm so terribly sorry!" she panicked as she rambled on with her large mouth.

"Okay, first off." She told her opening her menu. "You have that 'gift' for first weapons and items right?" She said opening hers back up. Seeing a sword as she pulled out her old sword, showing it off. "See?" She says putting it back into it's slot as she got her newest sword, The Dark Dragon. and spun it around a bit. "You will get any sword, or any weapon i the game it's randomized based on your personality. You could get a glowing started one handed sword like I did, or maybe just get a iron sword, like usual." She explained and rambled on.

[OOC]

Her eyes widen as she opened her hub and pulled out a sword from her inventories list. It was a simple sword, the blade glowing a turquoise color. "Oooh!! It looks N-E-O-N!!" she giggled before swinging it around as she spun around in circles cheerfully. When she stopped, she saw the confused look on Ruri-san's face. "G-Gomenasai!" she sweat dropped.

"It's Okay, Chim-san" She spoke smiling at her friend. As she then opened her hub once more, inviting her to a party. "Lets go kill some boars." She spoke softly as she lead toward a smaller grassy area. Boars walking all over the place as Ruri glanced at them and put her sword on her shoulder. The boars looking at them as they entered the area.

She stiffened up when she saw the boars. Chimera wildly drew her sword and swung it around crazily in fear.. of the red eyed boars. "S-SCARY!" she would exclaim in fear as her legs wobbled. No.. she couldn't restrain herself. She must fight in order to make it! "N-Nevermind.. what is the first step?" she asked "calmly" as she ran away from one boar in particular as it kept on running after her.

"First let me kill one, then you should get it, get behind me." She spoke wisely as she calmed the one boar that was after Chim-san. She drew her sword at the creature as both of their health bars came into range of seeing. She had hit the boar with a critical + 2 damage with her sword, she did 4 damage to the creature.

((Battle Dice Roll - Completed))

[1-5] Miss, -0 Hp to opponent

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to opponent

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp to opponent

Ruri Hp - 43/43

Chim Hp- 5/5

Boar - 1/5

She clapped cheerfully as she watched Ruri-san swiftly fight the boar. Such confidence and agility.. amazing! She had to be some sort of legend in SAO at this rate! "Good job Ruri-saaan!" she shouted as she chirped cheerfully, closely registering her movements and skills into her brain. So this was how it was like? She had to try harder!

She smiled at Chimera giving her a thumbs up as she begun to take her sword again from the hit and began to try to hit the boar once more. She then took the sword and plunged into the boars stumique the boar withering away as the small crystals began to hit the dirt of the floor's. She smiled back at Chimera, "Get it now or would you like to fight together?" She asked her friend.

Ruri Hp - 43/43

Chim Hp- 5/5

Boar - 0/5 - Dead

"I-I think I got it! Could we fight together as well? I-I'm good with the basics.. I-It's just performing them!" she gulped before drawing her sword and walking up to the boar. Chimera turned her head to face Ruri-san before nodding at her. "I'll try this.." she smiled before quickly charging at the opponent.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She sighed as she had missed the attack. "I-I'll try my best!"

"Okay!" She smiled at her friend as she went to attack the boar too. Wanting to help her out even if it was too much help. Unfortunately, the boar was so smart that ha had dodged the attack from Ruri. Ruri frowned at it, wanting to do 2 attacks or maybe even 3 next time.

Ruri Hp - 43/43

Chim Hp- 5/5

Boar - 5/5

"I'll try again now!" she smiled as she quickly focused into the boars eyes.. drilling holes into it. "See here mister boar! I'm g-gonna bring you down and I know it! S-So.. Y-YEAH TAKE THIIIIISSSSS!!" she childishly shouted as she would charge at the boar and attempt to do a diagonal slash number on her opponent.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She sighed as she had missed yet again.. she would at least hit once! No giving up!