[PP-F1] Hi New Player! (Chimera)

The boar had just started to walk away from the two... Ruri attempted to make a attack to make him look and fear them... She smiled as she managed to take 3 HP off the boar as it had looked at her. She smirked at the boar as he had looked into her blue eyes.

((Battle Dice Roll - Completed))

[1-5] Miss, -0 Hp to opponent

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to opponent

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp to opponent

Ruri Hp - 43/43

Chim Hp- 5/5

Boar - 2/5 - About Half Health

Chi smiled as she had watched Ruri sneak up on the monster and attack it from behind. S-So c-cool! "Meee nexxttt!! I'll get you mister boar!" the brunette giggled as she swung her blade enthusiastically. "P-Please let it work!" she would sigh.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She puffed her cheeks and stomped her foot in anger as she missed the hit!

She saw Chim start to have a small fit.. She sighed as she begun to hit the boar once again, in hopes of a hit so she could go back to caring for Chim-chan. "POOP!" She squeaked as she hadn't hit the boar, She had blushed slightly out of extreme embarrassment.

((Battle Dice Roll - Not Completed))

[1-5] Miss, -0 Hp to opponent

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to opponent

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp to opponent

Ruri Hp - 43/43

Chim Hp- 5/5

Boar - 2/5 - About Half Health

"It's a stubborn one here isn't it? We'll bring this boar down!!!!" she hollered as she quickly ran after the boar.. but it ran away from her. "C'mere ya' troublemaker!" she shouted as she tackled the boar, trying to stab it as it squirmed in her grasp.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She quickly stood up and sprinted to where Ruri was. "S-Stubborn boar!"

She giggled as she followed Ruri to a beautiful pond.. and watched as Kanya howled and splashed around in the water. "I wanna splash too!" she smiled as she unequipped her socks and shoes before splashing into the water. "Come on Ruri-san! Let's not go into the deeper parts! Here it's about calf length," she smiled before gently splashing some water at Kanya.

She smiled before spinning around in the water and cupping some in her hands. She poured some over Ruri's head before she did the same in return. "O-oops! W-Well achoo!" she sniffled before she walked out of the water and hid in a bush, quickly switching to her dry clothes. "D'aww! I think I caught a slight c- achoo! Don't worry I'm alright.." she sweat dropped before holding in her sneezes.