Jump to content

[PP-F24] A Knife in the Dark (Incognito Assassination)


Recommended Posts

<<Incognito Assassination>>

Stats

Spoiler

Hidden, White Silence
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 35
HP: 874/874
EN: 94/94

Stats:
Damage: 30 | 7(Skill)+12(Mastery)+3(Protein)+3(Potion)+2(Ferocity)+1(Athletics)+1(Kumatetsu)+1(Base)
Evasion: 6 | 3(Armor)+1(Nimble)+2(Food)
Accuracy: 3 | 3(Armor)
Battle Healing: 48
Loot Dice: 1
HLY: 16
V.O.: 96

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Kura Yu Yami | 
Holy II, ACC I, Vamp. OFF I
Armor: Shadow's Silence | EVA II, MIT I 
Misc: Shadow's Blossom | ACC II, EVA I

Skills:
Dagger R5 -> ST Specialist
Battle Healing R5
Cloth Armor R5
Extended Mod Limit


Active Mods:
Untraceable
Blindside
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Assassin)
Ferocity
Athletics
Nimble

Inactive Mods:

Active Extra Skills:
Survival
Disguise
Hiding R5

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (-): +1 Rank to the - skill.
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring:

Sword Art List

Spoiler

ST-I | [x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
ST-II |[x18]Equinox(17 EN)
ST-B |[x23] <<Unnamed>> (22 EN)

AOE-I  |[x11]Dark Torrent(9+2x EN)
AOE-II |[x14]Evanescent Cyclone(12+2x EN) 

Returning to an older questline that she had begun some time back, Hidden returned to the Twenty-fourth floor. Visiting the floor was rather annoying as it called for constantly hiding in the shadows as she hid from the various guards that patrolled the city that she needed to be in. Edging along the shadows, she moved into the Chief's residence. 

As she entered, the Chief looked to her with a questioning expression. "You will move in your caravan just as originally planned. I will ride with you until they begin their ambush, where I will then do my best to stop them. Until I begin my attack, they won't know to expect me. At least they shouldn't." The chief nodded before resting a hand on her shoulder. The white-haired girl tensed immediately but said nothing. 

"Thank you for anything. You will be rewarded as this is all finished." 

Her glare was her only response. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: A mistake in the roller occurred. ST-I was used not ST-II as in the roll purpose. 

It wouldn't take long for the quest to really get underway. Hopping into the chief's caravan, he would follow and they would begin on the road. It would have been unsafe to leave him behind if one of his servants had defected and relayed the news. No, she just needed to stop the assassination before it happened and not affect the actual course of affairs. The road was quiet, the only sound the steps of the horses and the grinding of the wheel on the ground. Hidden remained quiet, her eyes looking past the Chief who sat in front of her and onto the road onward. It wouldn't be long that her cue was called.

"We're being followed." 

Nodding, Hidden opened the door to the caravan, reaching up to pull herself atop of its roof. Minding her balance, she looked onward to see another caravan pulling close behind. It would've been inconspicuous to local guards, but she already knew otherwise. Leaping off the roof, she would leap onto the top the enemy caravan, forcing an immediately halt from the driver. With the use of the Nimble skill, she was able to expertly take the inertia and slide onto the ground without any damage taken. The sudden stop caused the caravan to lurch, tipping on its side and breaking one of its wooden wheels. 

Quote

Party:
ID: 195278
BD: 4+3+1
SA: ST-I | [x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
DMG: 30*15=420-150=300 DMG to Difenda

Enemy:
ID: 
195279
BD: 8-6+2=4 Miss
DMG: N/A

ID: 195280
BD: 8-6+2=4 Miss
DMG: N/A


Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Difenda | HP: 200/500 | DMG: 75 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1
Purotekuta | HP: 1000/1000 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaping off the roof, she would leap onto the top the enemy caravan, forcing an immediately halt from the driver. With the use of the Nimble skill, she was able to expertly take the inertia and slide onto the ground without any damage taken. The sudden stop caused the caravan to lurch, tipping on its side and breaking one of its wooden wheels. Entering Stealth, she would prepare for a stealth attack to start out. She watched as three men came out of the knocked over caravan. A brief exchange was had before Hidden was stripped from stealth at the flash of one of their eyes. Her target Uso-Tsuki would begin to make his escape and as she darted for him, one of the other two got in her way. A single strike brought him below half HP

She made another simple swipe, only to be parried away by the other. Their team work was nearly flawless, bringing Uso-tsuki enough time to hop on a horse and begin his escape. Typical. 

Quote

Party:
ID: 195281
BD: 6+3-2=7
SA: Basic Attack
DMG: 1 DMG to Hidden 

Enemy:
ID: 
195282
BD: 9
DMG: 75

ID: 195283
BD: 3
DMG: N/A

 


 

Hidden | HP: 846/874 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Difenda | HP: 200/500 | DMG: 75 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | 1/3 Ability
Purotekuta | HP: 999/1000 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | 0/4 Ability

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stepping back, she would face the two, the samurai falling back behind his shield. A pang of annoyance rose up in her and the woman began to taunt the pair of enemies. "Takes two of you to take down me? That one is hiding back there like a coward too. Are you sure this is going to work out for you?" The two's weight shifted uncomfortably, but still they stood to face her. "We will protect Uso-Tsuki with our lives!"

A malicious spread across the woman's face. "You're funeral. I'll try to make it quick." Darting forward at a speed the pair couldn't match, her dagger headed straight for the one with already low health. No doubt, it would take him in one fell swoop. Her dagger caught the man's chest, forcing his body to shatter into pieces. Fear driving his actions, Purotekuta took a step back, obvious fear in his eyes. "M-monster!" Her eyes turned towards him now, a soulless glare facing him.

"I've never liked being called names." 

Quote

Party:
ID: 195283
BD: 8+3+1=12
SA: ST-I | [x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
DMG: 30*15=420-150=300 DMG to Difenda

Enemy:
ID: DEAD


ID: 195285
BD: 2
DMG: N/A

 


 

Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 68/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Difenda | HP: 0/500 | DMG: 75 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | 1/3 Ability
Purotekuta | HP: 999/1000 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | 1/4 Ability

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

She brought up her dagger, wiping off the sheen purple crystal blade. Hidden started walking towards Purotekuta, not stopping until she was inches away from him. The girl spoke quietly in a whisper. "I'm standing right here. Take your best shot. It'll show you just how outmatched you are." The samurai quickly struck with an Iai technique. To no surprise, she simply side-stepped the strike. In his defense, she was entirely built on her ability to dodge attacks. If an attack actually landed, she was in rather deep trouble. 

Slamming her hand into Purotekuta's she would force him to drop his blade. "I don't really think you have any real use for that. You brought your toys to an adults game. I tried to let you run on home, but that really isn't an option anymore is it? If I tried to go after your boss you're inclined to stop me. It's the same with all of you NPC's." 

Quote

Party:
ID: 195283
BD: 1
SA: ST-II |[x18]Equinox(17 EN)
DMG: 

Enemy:
ID: DEAD


ID: 195285
BD: 8-6+1=3
DMG: N/A

 


 

Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 67/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Difenda | HP: 0/500 | DMG: 75 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | 1/3 Ability
Purotekuta | HP: 999/1000 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | 2/4 Ability

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Purotekuta came at her next barehanded, but those were even slower than his previous attack. Sidestepping, she activated a sword art. A dark energy glinted off her blade as she activated the Sword Art: Equinox. A single strike with the sole design to split her target clean in two. Bringing the weapon down cleanly, a burst of white light would accommodate the normally dark attack. Purotekuta's life would drain in an instant. The force of the blow threw him to the ground at her feet. The smile on her face faded as it became replaced with an annoyed expression. 

The enemy had given her no satisfaction of a fight. It wasn't in her interest to bully the weak. It wasn't something she liked doing, it made her just like the people she resented back in the real world. A person who could push around another because they had the power to. Now that the power rested in her hands, she had to use it at the right moments. If things stayed out of her way, she let them be there. 

Quote

Party:
ID: 195288
BD: 9 | +17 DMG
SA: ST-II |[x18]Equinox(17 EN)
DMG: 47*18=846

Enemy:
ID: DEAD


ID: 195285
BD: 6
DMG: N/A

 


 

Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 51/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Difenda | HP: 0/500 | DMG: 75 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | 1/3 Ability
Purotekuta | HP: 153/1000 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | 2/4 Ability

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

 

Hidden's blade would fall onto her opponent for the last time, ending their dance in its single swift motion. Sighing in disappointment, Hidden would sheath her dagger in the strap on the underside of her arm and look in the direction of the way her target went. She could still see him riding in the distance. Hopping on the other horse that remained, she spurred the beast and made chase after him. Her hair and cloak flew with the wind that pushed past her face as they raced after the target. 

When it came to catching up with her opponent, she had one advantage that would be unknown to him. She knew where the chief's caravan was heading, and could move to cut them off. Steering the horse to the right, Hidden would begin to cut across the open field, using simple geometry to catch up to the target. It was time to end this quest line. 

Party:
ID: 196924
BD: 8
SA: ST-I |[x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
DMG: 

Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 38/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Difenda | HP: 0/500 | DMG: 75 | MIT: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | 1/3 Ability
Purotekuta | HP: 153/1000 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | 2/4 Ability


+3000 Col from fight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden's hands grasped around the neck of the horse, just making sure to stay on while the beast galloped across the field. It didn't seem to her that Uso-Tsuki knew that she had managed to dispatch his guards and was already on his tail. He was an overconfident fellow in her eyes, pulling a stunt like this with only three people to try and take over as chief of an entire large city. While he may have been informed of the typical protections of the chief and had already exploited multiple guards, he didn't put any of that into motion. In fact, it would've made more sense to attack while he was still in the city where Uso-Tsuki had plenty of defected guards on standby, waiting to assist with the assassination of the man they had sworn to protect from any danger. Only a bit more until she could take out Uso-Tsuki. 

1/2 EN recovery posts

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't be long before her riding caught her up with the caravan, allowing her to place herself in between the caravan and Uso-Tsuki. Uso-Tsuki's horse came to a stop before her, the man dismounting the beast. Following his lead, Hidden would remain silent as she quietly prepared for their fight. This was the final boss of an entire questline. He was sure to be difficult. What tricks could he possibly have up his sleeve. 

Uso-Tsuki stepped forward, arms raised in the air submissively. "Hey kid, i'm not sure what the chief promised yah for this, but if you would kindly step aside I can reward you a whole lot better than he can. When I become chief, I can make sure all you want is yours. Money... Power... not something someone like us can turn down, no?" 

Not responding, Hidden drew her dagger and readied herself. He would fall like the other two had. 

2/2 EN restored.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Uso-Tsuki glared at her response, not taking too kindly to her gesture. "Well, I tried to give you an out. Remember that when you're begging for mercy." Her enemy moved forward, swiping at her with his own blade. It was strange fighting another dagger wielder, typically she had the shortest range and was trying to get in close and pressure the opponent. Luckily for her, she was far faster than her assailant, able to dodge with relative ease. Now, with Uso-Tsuki in her range, she made her own attack, the blade driving straight for his neck. 

Uso-Tsuki's eyes flashed blue the direction of his blade shifting and parrying her's away from his body. Pushing off the ground, she would land several meters away from him. She remained silent, but her eyes told of her confusion. How had he managed to use two different arts in a single attack? Not even player's could pull that off. 

 

Quote

Party:
ID: 196927
BD: 4-1
SA: ST-I |[x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
DMG: 0

Enemy:
ID: DEAD


ID: 196928
MD: 7-3
DMG: 0

____________________
Fleet Feet Activated!

ID: 196929
MD: 5-3
DMG: 0

 

 


 

Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Uso-Tsuki | HP: 1400/1400 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Uso-Tsuki grinned, seemingly proud of himself. "What's that now? Didn't expect that huh? My eyes have the ability to perceive the world at half the speed, making it pretty easy to dodge any attacks coming my way. Should have just stayed out of the way." 

Hidden's eyes squinted, unamused at her opponent. He had managed to get off with a cheap trick, but once you know the trick it would be rather easy to ignore it. He just used up every card that he had, revealing his entire hand. She still had every card up her sleeve. Uso-Tsuki made another attack, the same as before. No doubt his idea was that he could just deflect all of her attacks and eventually pull a lucky attack. 

"Even if you can see it coming doesn't mean you can stop it." A burst of white light sent the man flying into the dirt several meters away. 

Quote

Party:
ID: 196930
BD: 9 (+17 DMG)| CD: 9 ->ST-B |[x23] <<Unnamed>> (22 EN) READY!
SA: 
ST-I |[x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
DMG: 30+17=47*15=

Enemy:

ID: 196931
MD: 8-3
DMG: 0

____________________
Fleet Feet Activated!

ID: 196932
MD: 1-3
DMG: 0


 

Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 80/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96

Uso-Tsuki | HP: 770/1400 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Uso-Tsuki picked himself up from the ground, his face uncomprehending of what just transpired. Thanks to his 'special ability' that he was so proud of, he had to watch slowly in fear as his body failed to keep up with the speed of the combat he was actually facing. "What was that? How did you..." Hidden smirked, a dark smile that would sure be enough to haunt her enemy. 

"You just aren't fighting at the same level as me. Your eyes might be able to see my attacks, but if you can't react then you are still limited to your own speed. You surprised me originally, but after that the battle was decided."

Activating her strongest sword art, a black aura would engulf her blade and body alike. Darting forward and activating <<Vanish>> simultaneously she suddenly appeared behind her opponent. A single stroke of her blade sent of paper thin black slice through the air. This single stroke would be enough to entirely decapitate Uso-Tsuki. Catching his head midair, she would speak before his head managed to pixelate. 

"This is a Grim Reminder that nobody ever gets their way." 

Uso-Tsuki pixelated as his guards did, leaving her standing alone in the field. 

 

Quote

Party:
[Vanish] used!
ID: 
196930
BD: 9 (+17 DMG)| CD: 9 ->ST-B |[x23] <<Grim Reminder>> (22 EN) READY!
SA: 
ST-B |[x23] Grim Reminder (22 EN)
DMG: 30+17+4=51*23=1173-75=1098 DMG

Enemy:

He's very much dead


 

Hidden | HP: 874/874 | EN: 59/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96 | Vanish [0/3]

Uso-Tsuki | HP: 0/1400 | DMG: 150 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1


+2800 Col from fight.
5800 Total.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden closed her eyes, the rumbling sound of the chief's caravan slowly coming closer. Dust filled the air around her as it halted to a stop. Stepping out, the Chief would greet her. "You did it. You defeated Uso-Tsuki and his men. In doing so, you managed to save my life and for that I am grateful. Come, I shall personally return you the city and have you rewarded for your great deeds. In fact, I'll even put in a good word for you so that despite your previous wrongdoings, the guards will treat you no differently than any other within city limits."

That at least sounded convenient. Hidden wasn't sure what business she would have on the twenty-fourth floor. Though, if there were a city that the NPC's would not give her trouble for, than she supposed she could come and relax occasionally. Nothing like a good rest away from having to fight constantly.

1/2 EN recovery posts

Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't be long before they pulled back into the city, and instead of heading towards the Chief's lodge they instead head for a exterior meeting spot. Somehow, they were already several NPC's gathered at this meeting. The Chief would invite her onto the stand, which she reluctantly accepted, remaining behind the chief to keep herself from being the center of attention. Which was hard because the Chief was openly thanking her and giving her honorary titles that she didn't care for. 

After about five minutes of torture, the meeting disbanded and the chief was escorted away. Attempting to make her leave, she was interrupted by a stab to the side. She retaliated, slamming her fist into the man's head but the force was weakened as her mobility was drained from her. Paralysis. They picked her up in her downed state, and began carrying her off. Where were they taking her?

2/2 EN Recovery Posts
-Entered Stealth-

Link to post
Share on other sites

The men that carried her, spoke in hushed voices. The only thing that she could make out was that they were originally underlings for Uso-Tsuki. No doubt she had ruined that for them. After a bit of time passed, she was forcefully thrown onto the ground. She had been curious as to where they would have brought her. Luckily for her, she knew exactly where she was. She was in the arena. She had been here before with Ayame, Raidou, and the useless one. Picking herself up, she felt the hammering of steps behind her, and she turned just in time to take a full on hit from the rhino. Before it managed to throw her into the air, she managed to thrust her dagger into its face. 

Landing with a thud on the ground, she picked herself, wary of the hit she had taken. She wasn't built for taking hits, a few more of those and she would die. If given enough time, she could heal back the damage she had taken from the beast. 

 

Quote

Stealth Roll:
ID: 
196938
LD: 15+7

Party:
ID: 196939
BD: 2 (auto-hit) | CD: 11 ST-B available
SA: ST-I | [x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
DMG: 34*15=510-170=340 DMG

Enemy:
ID: 196940
MD: 10
CD: 3
LD: 3
DMG: 275


 

Hidden | HP: 647/874 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96 | Vanish [3/3]

Piasuhon | HP: 2660/3000 | DMG: 275 | MIT: 170 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3

  • <<Stampede>>: On a CD 9+, <<Piasuhon>> will charge right at the Player with the highest hate, dealing +75 additional DMG and stunning them. This can only occur every three turns.

  • <<Body Slam>>: On an LD 15+, the rhino will use its body to attack the players with the two lowest hate values, dealing -40 DMG less than usual.

  • <<Blinded By Rage>>: Upon dropping to 1000 HP, <<Piasuhon>> will no longer use <<Body Slam>>. It will gain +50 DMG and +1 ACC, but lose -2 EVA and -20 MIT.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The rhino was unwilling to relent from its attacks, even after landing the first solid blow. Uso-Tsuki's men could be seen watching from the stands, no doubt trying to dispose of her with the great beast. Piasuhon was strong, much stronger than it had been the first time. Or maybe that was only because her level was less than half of what it had been. 

Piasuhon kept up the pressure, coming at her ramming speed. The problem was that despite its size, its speed was extremely high. It was a horned freight train. Hidden attempted to leap upwards to escape its attack, but thanks to its size she couldn't escape its reach. Taking a direct hit, her body would be thrown into the air. Trying to remain in control of the situation, Hidden once again activated her trump card, activating Vanish simultaneously with her strongest sword art. Her form vanished from the air, before it would appear back on the ground on the opposite side of the beast. A flash of black slashed through the beast's iron hide. 

Much to her surprise, the beast didn't succumb like the man had. Her attack lacked the strength that one had. Perhaps because she used it in more of a defensive than an offensive manner? Wiping a drop of sweat from her forehead, she prepared to do her worst. Fighting this beast had not been predicted. 

 

Quote

Stealth Roll:
ID: 
196938
LD: 5+7

Party:
ID: 196942
BD: 8 (auto-hit) | CD: 2
SA: ST-B |[x23] Grim Reminder (22 EN)
DMG: 34*23=782-170=612 DMG

Enemy:
ID: 196940
MD: 10
CD: 2
LD: 14
DMG: 275


 

Hidden | HP: 420/874 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96 | Vanish [3/3]

Piasuhon | HP: 2048/3000 | DMG: 275 | MIT: 170 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3

  • <<Stampede>>: On a CD 9+, <<Piasuhon>> will charge right at the Player with the highest hate, dealing +75 additional DMG and stunning them. This can only occur every three turns.

  • <<Body Slam>>: On an LD 15+, the rhino will use its body to attack the players with the two lowest hate values, dealing -40 DMG less than usual.

  • <<Blinded By Rage>>: Upon dropping to 1000 HP, <<Piasuhon>> will no longer use <<Body Slam>>. It will gain +50 DMG and +1 ACC, but lose -2 EVA and -20 MIT.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The sounds of combat, the twist and throws and those cataclysmic blows catch the girl's ears. It promised excitement, to which the child always sought out. Scampering through heavy gates, a familiar sight of that same large thing she road. "Hi there." as equally unpredicted as a little thing that looked misshapen, and her armor was piece mealed on her frame. A soft wave toward Hidden, not having a damn clue who she was but meh. Looking the girl over and noticing some signs of fatigue. "Hmm... Right, you can probably use a hand or something." She slinks a hand into her armor as a few performance crystals fall to the floor around her feet as if coconuts knocked loose from a palm tree. Each hits the dirt with a solid thud, creating a nice misshapen pile around her.

An almost uncharacteristic yelp from the girl: "Battlefield Overture: Dramatic Encore!" and then she began to sing: 

A wave of light in red explodes out from her feet with her hair shifting to a platinum gold, drawing strange patterns in the dust beneath them both, and Piasuhon in tandem. The chorus magnifies and becomes louder and in it, you can start to hear faint whispers that make the beast slow and weaken. Hidden's weapon flares as if resonating with the sound of her voice. If she'd look back she'd see only a happy grin, and a single one of those dropped crystals to detonate on its own as she pointed to it.

Lullaby 2 (Instant Triggered): -2 Evasion on Piasuhon!
Shiina casts Press the Attack (+1*Tier Base, -1*Tier Base to Shiina), -10 EN, Press the Attack CD [0/5]

Shiina | HP: 680/680 | EN: 76/86 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 97 | EVA: 1 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 72
Hidden | HP: 420/874 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 30[+4] | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96 | Vanish [3/3]

Piasuhon | HP: 2048/3000 | DMG: 275 | MIT: 170 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1

Spoiler

Shiina, Voice of the Ancients
Level: 31
Paragon Level: 19
HP: 680/680
EN: 86/86

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 97
Evasion: 1
MENDING: 2
REC: 8
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Aegis of Ancients - Valkyrie [Heavy Armor] (T4/Perfect) Life Mending 1, Recovery 1, Thorns 1
Armor: Gemstone of Resonance - Soul [T4/Perfect/Trinket] Life Mending 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Resonant Blade - Tuning Fork [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +1 Evasion, Recovery 2

Skills:
Heavy Armor R4
Extended Weight Limit
Extended Mod Limit

Active Mods:
Large Pockets
Field Medic
Energize
Hyperactive
Inspiring Speech
 Barrier
Press the Attack
Rally

Inactive Mods:

Inspiring Speech

Active Extra Skills:
First Aid R5
Leadership R5

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal : 1
Lullaby 2 [T1/Rare/Debuff/Instant] -2 Evasion : 2
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP : 3
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal : 13
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T2/Perfect/Support/Instant] +120 HP : 4
Hypnosis 2 (T1/Rare/Instant): 1

 

Edited by Shiina
Link to post
Share on other sites

Beaten but not broken, Hidden stood prepared to continue the fight. She would draw the last blow before her opponent could. She honestly probably was getting hit due to fatigue or something. She had spent quite a bit of time fighting already today. 

"Hi there."

Hidden practically jumped inside her own skin, surprised at the random arrival of a... little girl? Taking a deep breath to calm her jumped nerves, she looked to the girl who stood there waving. The girl was wearing armor, but it was somehow crooked and she was almost certain she could see a random strap dangling. 

"This isn't a place for you to play go on-" 

The little girl's words interrupted her as if Hidden wasn't even speaking. "Hmm... Right, you can probably use a hand or something." Hidden shook her head. "No! Get out of here before-!" The ground thudded as the beast began to pound towards them. 

 "Battlefield Overture: Dramatic Encore!" The girl's voice rang out as if she were demanding attention. What was this? Not only did she have to somehow manage to pull a victory off after already losing half of her health, she had to protect this little girl too? This was just an impossible mode.

A wave of red light sudden embossed the ground as the girl's voice called out. The voice was not what she imagined would come out at all. Stunned for a moment, it was a good thing the girl's song reduced the speed of the oncoming danger. Her dagger felt warmer for some reason, and now gleamed with a brighter hue. Activating <<Shadow Stitch>>, her blade would sink into the creature's side with more ease than earlier. 

"Who is this little girl?"

Quote

Party:
ID: 196942
BD: 4+3-1=6 | CD: 9 ST-B Ready!
SA: ST-I | [x15]Shadow Stitch(14 EN)
DMG: 30[+4]*15=510-170=340

Enemy:
ID: 196940
MD: 6+4-6
CD: 4
LD: 14
DMG: 0


 

Hidden | HP: 468/874 | EN: 47/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96 | Vanish [1/3]
Shiina | HP: 680/680 | EN: 76/86 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 97 | EVA: 1 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 72
Piasuhon | HP: 1708/3000 | DMG: 275 | MIT: 170 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1

  • <<Stampede>>: On a CD 9+, <<Piasuhon>> will charge right at the Player with the highest hate, dealing +75 additional DMG and stunning them. This can only occur every three turns.

  • <<Body Slam>>: On an LD 15+, the rhino will use its body to attack the players with the two lowest hate values, dealing -40 DMG less than usual.

  • <<Blinded By Rage>>: Upon dropping to 1000 HP, <<Piasuhon>> will no longer use <<Body Slam>>. It will gain +50 DMG and +1 ACC, but lose -2 EVA and -20 MIT.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Press the Attack CD [1/5]

Shiina slowly lifts her hands with her voice coming to a climax, as if pulling on strings from a puppet. The song fades and she pulls on a bit of her hair to look at the strands, her eyes so drastically different from before. "Neat." the girl exhumes before her vision shifts back over. "Before what?" Her face puckers into duck lips. She shrugs and looks to the still engulfed etchings of some strange almost cryptic looking circle drawn on the field, glowing like glow in the dark paint in the dark. "Nah, this is kinda lit. Round Two!"

The ring shifts from its red into a deep violet, her eyes flash for a second as she decrees the next act of this shindig. "Command of Discord: Sway of Chaos!" she was recalling the names of these things she had help getting made. It flashes, and it was as if the light slightly decays. The dark whispers from the ring as she began to sing came almost consuming, damning in their presence. Lifting her hand toward the woman in white hair, in her palm a crystal which seems to melt into her skin. Overturning that hand and casting it in Hidden's direction sees some tether latch between them, a white light as the girl's life would skyrocket.

Hypnosis 2: (Instant): Piasuhon -2 Accuracy
Shiina casts First Aid R5 on Hidden (874*.2=174*1.2=208) +208 HP, -12 EN

Recovery Roll: 196946 CD:5

Hidden | HP: 676/874 | EN: 47/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96 | Vanish [1/3]
Shiina | HP: 680/680 | EN: 68/86 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 97 | EVA: 1 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 72
Piasuhon | HP: 1708/3000 | DMG: 275 | MIT: 170 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

<<Stampede>>: On a CD 9+, <<Piasuhon>> will charge right at the Player with the highest hate, dealing +75 additional DMG and stunning them. This can only occur every three turns.
<<Body Slam>>: On an LD 15+, the rhino will use its body to attack the players with the two lowest hate values, dealing -40 DMG less than usual.
<<Blinded By Rage>>: Upon dropping to 1000 HP, <<Piasuhon>> will no longer use <<Body Slam>>. It will gain +50 DMG and +1 ACC, but lose -2 EVA and -20 MIT.

Edited by Shiina
Link to post
Share on other sites

The girl was just strange overall. Appearing out of nowhere, singing her way into the battlefield. In a moments notice, it was if the entire battle had changed directions. The rhino now seemed as if it was drunk, unable to move properly while her own health had risen back into safer levels. With a change of song, the red light that etched the floor became deeper until it reached a dark violet. She supposed it wasn't a problem have the girl be a part of the battle if she wasn't getting in the way. 

Taking advantage of the Rhino's uneasiness, Hidden charged forward, darting to the side of the beast before unleashed her stored charged attack on the enemy. The black slash rippled the air, creating another gash in the creature's side. 

"It sure is taking a hit..." Her eyes turned towards the girl. Everything about her was different, including her speech pattern. She wasn't sure she had sure someone say 'lit' without it entirely being a joke making fun of the word itself. 

Quote

Party:
ID: 196942
BD: 6 | CD: 3
SA: ST-B |[x23] Grim Reminder (22 EN)
DMG: 30*23=690-170=520

Enemy:
ID: 196940
MD: 2-4
CD: 4
LD: 14
DMG: 0


Hidden | HP: 676/874 | EN: 26/94 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 3 | BH: 48 | LD: 1 | HLY: 16 | V.O.: 96 | Vanish [1/3]
Shiina | HP: 680/680 | EN: 68/86 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 97 | EVA: 1 | MENDING: 2 | REC: 8 | THRNS: 72
Piasuhon | HP: 1188/3000 | DMG: 275 | MIT: 170 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

<<Stampede>>: On a CD 9+, <<Piasuhon>> will charge right at the Player with the highest hate, dealing +75 additional DMG and stunning them. This can only occur every three turns.
<<Body Slam>>: On an LD 15+, the rhino will use its body to attack the players with the two lowest hate values, dealing -40 DMG less than usual.
<<Blinded By Rage>>: Upon dropping to 1000 HP, <<Piasuhon>> will no longer use <<Body Slam>>. It will gain +50 DMG and +1 ACC, but lose -2 EVA and -20 MIT.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Raidou locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...