[SHOP-F8] Top Floor Trinkets (Artisan)

Zerva hummed in thought, thinking it over before glancing to his new dagger, saying to her with a nod. "Actually, that sounds like a good idea. Count me in!" He smiles to her, still wearing the coat she had offered him during their last quest together. "You can't have too many supplies, obviously." He chuckles to himself.

With a new day and TWO new crafting attempts he decided not to allow them to go to waste! With a piece of silver he had obtained while questing he starts working on something that would hopefully make up for past failures!... No promises though. As he hammered the metal it took the appearance of a simple silver bracelet, hardly of much use so he places it over with the rest of his inventory...

Roll: 5 = Bad Item

Name: Silver Bracelet

1 EXP

1 of 2 daily crafts

Sighing in disappointment he decides to use his final piece of material. There was no point in letting it rot and wait, so instead he takes his emerald, the last of his starting supplies, and begins the process of making it something someone would want to wear. When all was said and done, the revealed item was of equal quality to the previous, leaving him a bit grumped but he figured he could break it down with the rest of his bad items.

Roll: 5 = Bad Item

Name: Emerald Ring

1 EXP

2 of 2 daily crafts

Feeling like he may as well get it done and over with he begins the process of breaking down his bad quality items, starting with his Sapphire Necklace which was the first of the group. He goes through the menus and sees if the system decided to flip the coin in his favor. In the case of his necklace, the salvaging was a failure, causing the item to shatter apart into oblivion.

Roll = 5

Item lost

With the necklace sadly being a failure, he gets to work on the next item in the list, the silver bracelet he had tried to create. Just like the last time he goes through the correct options until the salvage option appeared. Selecting it he crosses his fingers this time in the hopes he would at least get the silver back! A moment later a silver ingot replaced the bad item in his inventory, giving him a smile and faith in the next one!

Roll = 10

Item salvaged!

Silver Ingot(x1)

Having only one other item to attempt and no reason not to attempt it, he takes out his emerald ring and repeats the process for the third time in a row, the green gem the obvious item he hoped to regain from this attempt. With the option selected the game started its brief uncrafting process. When it ended, the item shattered away, leaving him with nothing save the previous regained material. He figured something was better than nothing and he would make do with the silver!

Zerva shrugged weakly, a lot of complications had shown up in the last little while so he turned to his crafting in the hopes it would tear his attention away from sadder thoughts and refocus him on continuing onward and improving himself. He takes his sole ingredient into the back room where he performed his crafting and began to heat the metal. When the silver was properly heated he goes to his anvil and puzzles over what sort of item he wished to create. Soon he decides on a ring, with lots of patterns engraved! When the item is finished, shaped just how he imagined, if not better, he examines the effects closely.

Roll: 11 = Rare Item!

5EXP

1 of 2 daily crafts ((Resets in like 8 minutes at time of typing lololo))

Item: Avaricious Symbolism

Quality: Rare

Shop: Top Floor Trinkets

Description: This silver ring hums softly when treasure is near, alerting its owner to possible new findings! Appearance wise it appears as if it had been engraved with runes, leading one to believe its power comes from the mystical symbols. Loot roll +2

Evaluation Accepted!

Haine smiled as she walked into the shop cheerfully, thinking of what to order in her head. She had always wanted an amulet for herself, but then smiled when she had seen an artisan shop nearby. "These shops aren't very common around... I better go in and see what they've got!" she mentally exclaimed before calmly walking into a shop titled "Top Floor Trinkets".

"Hello sir! I was wondering if you could craft me an amulet?" she kindly asked as she showed him a paper that she had specifically explained the description on.

Item: Amulet

Item Name: Angel's Tear

Quality: Perfect

Description: A blue amulet, that is shaped like a teardrop. Inside the teardrop is the blue enchanted liquid that holds the charm that is told to have given good luck to the wearer.

Desired Effect: - 2 To enemy battle dice, HP steal every critical roll

Picture: eternal-love-teardrop-swarovski-elements-crystal-pendant-necklace---ocean-blue_2_.jpg

"Here it is! I will be hunting for materials just so you know! What do you think you'll need?" the adventurer smiled.

((OOC: I didn't forget, but we are currently hunting for the materials to get it made xD ~that and I lack the materials to keep trying to make a perfect.))

Zerva looked up with a smile, saying happily to Ruri "Oh, hello! Welcome back, I'd be happy to make that for you, especially if you are providing materials." With those words he glances upward, trying to decide what he would need based on the design. "Hmm. Some sapphire would work, but you want it to drain life, right?" He smirks evilly and says "How about getting a rarer variant if you feel you are up for it? A Souldrink Sapphire would be great, you can probably get one from any enemy that would enjoy eating their prey... I can make do with a regular one, though!" He smiles to her with his eyes glimmering in the hopes he could make some decent items for her!