[PP-F7] One Small Step (Ruri+Shaya)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mountain Lions killed me dad when I was born, I never met him.." Kanya had said remembering back to when her mother had told her that. Kanya had then sighed as she lay on the ground... "Well, maybe we could keep moving just in case, I'll carry Kanya." Ruri smiled at Kanya's body. She then put her in her coat pocket, the cloak warmer and warmer as she went on.

Ruri laughed at his Hp. She then took her sword from her inventory, Spark, her curved sword. She then lunged forward, she had missed... She had sighed at what she had done, nothing. She had then frowned at her sword, <>.

-Real Chart of hit points-

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9] Critical, -2 Hp

[10] Critical, -3 Hp

(OOC: Asked GM and he said this was originally how battle dices were supposed to work...)

Ruri 47/47

Shaya 17/17

Bat 10/11

"Okay!" She giggled as she tried to attack again, swiping up her sword at the thing. She had missed, this thing was harmless, and hard to hit. Why even hit it if it had been harmless? She had wondered in her head, wondering why and how they had even started the battle when it had been pretty much pointless.

(OOC: Totally...)

Ruri 47/47

Shaya 17/17

Bat 10/11

Shaya didn't notice how harmless the bat was, she thought any mob on this floor was going to attack her unless Ruri said otherwise. I can't believe how fast this thing is! She said as she jumped into the air stiking at it once again. due to the light weight of her sword she was able to cut the bat again, this time on the wing.

Ruri 47/47

Shaya 17/17

Bat 9/11