[PP-F7] One Small Step (Ruri+Shaya)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We usually have some potions to help us out, I will be joining this time." She smiled at Shaya, deciding to help her out and describe the boss that she would be killing. "This time the boss is kinda like a poisonous octopus, with poison pods from above to kill us with. 128 HP." She spoke softly, now a bit frightened what she would be against.

(For more info: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2636&p=39935#p39935)

"Nope this is my first boss fight so far." She smiled, wanting to know what she had done in the mean time of bosses and all. "I am glad to be joining my brother in the battle." She had stated, before moving the subject to her activities. "So while I was doing all that, what events have you participated in?" She had asked at least, as she started to sip some of the sprite she had bought, one for her one for Shaya. The watery, pop feeling entering her mouth as the pop crackled and snapped, as if lava. She had then sighed a relaxing type sigh. "Have you drank the realistic Sprite yet?" She had asked, a quite a bit of relaxation still there as she then swallowed it and eat another bit of the sandwich.