Jump to content

[F2-PP] Focused Energy (Breaking the Unbreakable)


Recommended Posts

A sharp exhale as he comes up from the water. Hearing what was said by Kasumi but very muffled he simple nods. He did not have trouble focusing, it was what he focused on that was the problem. Lifting himself out of the water, he glances to the old guy. Once this guy knew that Lium was ready, he points to the boulder with a grin. Lium knew what he should be focusing on but those images just kept creeping in like a leach that wouldn't let go. Dripping wet as he began to walk toward the new target. "Finally," shaking his head. It would be clear that something was bothering him but only Freyd would know sorta what would be going through his head. Lium knew that he was new at this and that it was going to take some time before he was ready for anything heavy. The simple fact was that he was determined to wipe out every PK in this game even if it killed him. At least the other players would be safe... 

ID:201978 | BD:1-2=1, CD: 7, MISS Using Basic Attack vs. Boulder         

Players:
Lium | HP: 40/40 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 3 (1 Task Success)
Kasumi | HP: 720/720 | EN: 90/90 | DMG: 23 (5 Task Success) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40
Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 134/134 | DMG: 17 (2 Task Success) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BH: 55 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Eruda | HP: 820/820 | EN: 94/94 | DMG: 5 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 179 | BH: 45 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Enemy:
Boulder | HP: 75/75 | EVA: -2

 

Edited by Lium
Link to post
Share on other sites

A spin on her heel, a twist of her frame and still overtly and unknowingly revealed. Her fist finds purchase on the stone, the very same that she's battled time and time again. "Notice my stance, feet shoulder width apart." Repeating the same instruction she'd given Haine & Kiluia. "Its important that you treat your hands as if they are linked. As one goes forward, the other must slide back like a counterweight." Kasumi accents what she's saying with a quick jerk, her left arm moving forward as the opposed seeks a place near her waist. It connects...hard. A smattering of pebbles confirm the validity of her teaching, with the added benefit of a large break and cut in the spherical lump of rock. "Now you try." She beckons to Eruda as her hand opens up and drops a bit of those stone slivers with a clap. This was why she was here after all, to teach Eruda how to fight hand to hand.

Basic Attack [x1] vs. Boulder, -1 EN

ID:201982 | Battle:5+4+2=11, Craft:1, Loot:10, Basic attack vs. Boulder dealing 23 DMG

Players:
Lium | HP: 40/40 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 3 (1 Task Success)
Kasumi | HP: 720/720 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 23 (5 Task Success) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40
Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 134/134 | DMG: 17 (2 Task Success) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BH: 55 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Eruda | HP: 820/820 | EN: 94/94 | DMG: 5 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 179 | BH: 45 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Enemy:
Boulder | HP: 52/75 | EVA: -2

Edited by Kasumi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mimicking his subordinates movements, his actions fell back into patterns lost to time and obsolescence.  He'd learned to fight like this before, yet somehow forgotten it.  Was it like riding a bicycle?  It didn't really feel like it.  Bicycles didn't normally shatter the very fabric of reality when you rode them, yet that was what this felt like.  Striking with a tightly clenched fist, Freyd's shoulders pivoted in a counterbalanced motion.  Hips swiveled and followed.  His feet stayed stubbornly where they were, as they should.

*CRUNCH*

At first, he was sure that he'd shattered his poor, beleaguered hands, or snapped off a limb at the wrist.  Pulling back a stump from the socket he'd just pounded into the side of the boulder, Freyd was surprised to find his fist intact.  Looking up, he was even more surprised to see the size of the impact crater he'd just left in the side of a rather sizeable rock.

"Uh.  I think I'm getting the hang of it."

Spoiler

Basic Attack [x1] vs. Boulder, -1 EN

ID:201983 | Battle:2+5+2=9, Craft:6, Loot:6, Basic attack vs. Boulder dealing 17 DMG

Players:Players:
Lium | HP: 40/40 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 3 (incl. 1 Task Success)
Kasumi | HP: 720/720 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 23 (incl. 5 Task Success) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40
Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 133/134 (-1) | DMG: 17 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BH: 55 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Eruda | HP: 820/820 | EN: 94/94 | DMG: 5 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 179 | BH: 45 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Enemy:
Boulder | HP: 35/75 | EVA: -2

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Seems simple enough," as she walks to where the group had formed next to the boulder. Watching the way her friend moved and the way her feet were positioned, she spreads her feet to the same distance. Toes pointed the same angle, as she rose her hands in the same fashion as well. Watching the attack that Kasumi pushed out she gives a nod as her eyes veer to the boulder. "I can do this," she says with an inhale and a slow exhale as she pulls her right fist back and her left slightly forward. Pushing her right out toward the aimed target now as her other slides back. Upon impact she feels her knuckles crunch. Cringing a bit as she keeps her hand on the large rock for a moment. Opening her mouth like she was going to speak but doesn't as she pulls her hand back slowly. Glaring at the boulder, "What am I doing wrong..." glancing to her friend with a frown as her hand was pulsing... If they didn't heal regularly in this game her hand would have surely been broken.  

ID:201984 | Battle:2+2=4 Miss, Craft:7, Loot:15 Basic Attack vs Boulder -2 EN

Players:
Lium | HP: 40/40 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 3 (incl. 1 Task Success)
Kasumi | HP: 720/720 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 23 (incl. 5 Task Success) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40
Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 133/134 (-1) | DMG: 17 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BH: 55 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Eruda | HP: 820/820 | EN: 92/94 | DMG: 5 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 179 | BH: 45 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Enemy:
Boulder | HP: 35/75 | EVA: -2

Edited by Eruda
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shaking the image out of his mind, now was not the time to be focusing on that. He was among friends, or at least he would hope. A smile with a smile as he watched Eruda attempt with no success. "You have to move your body with every outward motion. Use your momentum of the entire body with each impacted notion." Positioning his feet and raising his hands, in an almost defensive motion, open palm. Inhaling slow with a controlled exhale as he shifts his body with his arm pulling back and quickly pushes forward, impacting with a open hand with his fingers bend tightly in. The boulder cracks under that impact as he pulls back just as fast. One swift motion, strike quick and efficiently. "If you do that, then you will get that force that is needed but you will also do less damage to yourself in the process." Glancing to Kasumi, "You are the expert, is this correct. I don't want to feed her false knowledge?" A smile toward the girl, it was clear that she knew what she was doing, but he also knew a thing or two himself.  

ID:202024 | BD:8+2=10, CD: 12, LD:2, HIT Using Basic Attack vs. Boulder Dealing 3+5=8 DMG        

Players:
Lium | HP: 40/40 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 3 (incl. 1 Task Success)
Kasumi | HP: 720/720 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 23 (incl. 5 Task Success) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40
Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 133/134 (-1) | DMG: 17 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BH: 55 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Eruda | HP: 820/820 | EN: 92/94 | DMG: 5 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 179 | BH: 45 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Enemy:
Boulder | HP: 27/75 | EVA: -2

Edited by Lium
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Not quite, you'll get power, but you'll compromise your balance. It's important that your legs remain planted on the floor." Her eyes switch to Freyd, who was easily carving away. There was some semblance of training in his posture, and with its serenity. It was as if he was dusting off an old friend he hadn't seen in a while. "I'm no expert, I've just been doing this for quite some time." Spoken as Lium wobbles with his center of gravity out of wack. At least he was enthusiastic, and his punches were of adequate force. But god forbid if he missed his target, and flew past ass over teakettle. "Watch closely." Kasumi inhales, her feet sliding in circles and her arms mirroring the same. In one fluid motion, her fist impacts sending a spray of stone and dust. Every piece of her frame mirrored across, every bit of force in her right copied into an antithesis on the opposed half. 

Basic Attack [x1] -> Boulder

ID:202025 | BD:5+6+2=11, CD: 10, HIT Using [x1] Basic Attack vs. Boulder Dealing 23 DMG

Players:
Lium | HP: 40/40 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 3 (incl. 1 Task Success)
Kasumi | HP: 720/720 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 23 (incl. 5 Task Success) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40
Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 133/134 (-1) | DMG: 17 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BH: 55 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Eruda | HP: 820/820 | EN: 92/94 | DMG: 5 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 179 | BH: 45 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Enemy:
Boulder | HP: 4/75 | EVA: -2

Edited by Kasumi
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Right.  Right..."  

His mind kept peeling back layers of fog, finding old movements and routine that had been buried beneath layers of forgotten code.  Memories found digital muscle and re-taught them how to move.  Another thrust saw his hand strike the boulder at the same moment as Kasumi's, pinching the stone in a pincer between their combined power.  It shuddered, shedding dust like dandruff from a hair that had never known shampoo.  Also, eww.  But Freyd was now too focused to care about the similarity.  His eyes saw, as much as his motions felt, the fault lines fracturing in their target. 

Closing his eyes, he sensed without seeing, passing through the vacuum that bound him to the others around him and harnessing the power cast off in their harbingers absent of light.  He knew how to use that darkness, and hone it through the void to achieve the desired effect.  Why had he never thought of this sooner?  Two fingers gestured and conveyed his intentions.  Montjoy and his minions would do the rest.  Four shadows suddenly shifted from their casters, striking in unison to place their intangible fists deep in the heart of the miniature mountain.  The instant they touched, the boulder exploded into a shower of pixelated shards, billowing outward forcefully.  Even Persi seemed pleased.  Master Xian Yunxiang just sneezed.

"Yeah.  I think we've got this."

Spoiler

Basic Attack [x1] -> Boulder

ID:202026 | BD:2+5+2=9, CD: 8, LD 16 | HIT | Using [x1] Basic Attack vs. Boulder Dealing 17 DMG

Players:
Lium | HP: 40/40 | EN: 20/22 | DMG: 3 (incl. 1 Task Success)
Kasumi | HP: 720/720 | EN: 89/90 | DMG: 23 (incl. 5 Task Success) | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40
Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 133/134 (-1) | DMG: 17 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 5 | BH: 55 | LD: 5 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Eruda | HP: 820/820 | EN: 92/94 | DMG: 5 (incl. 2 Task Success) | MIT: 179 | BH: 45 | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | FL. AURA: 16 | FL. THRN: 8 | REC: 8 | TAUNT | THRNS: 72

Enemy:
Boulder | HP: 0/75 | EVA: -2 (4-17)

***

Thread Summary:

image.png

5917 words / 30 = 197*5= 985*Tier
5917 / 300 = 19 seeds

Eruda receives:

Spoiler

8993 EXP (Word Count [985*7] + 300 [Quest] + 25% from event)
1883 col (100 [1 page/4] + 1349 [Laurel, +15% of EXP as col] + 30% from event)

19 Seeds (Event)
0 tags - ID: 202036 (CD 5); 202037 (CD 6); 202038 (CD 7)

Unlock TECH-F Collected Sword Art
Unlock Martial Arts skill

Kasumi receives:
(Previously completed quest)

Spoiler

7387 EXP (Word Count [985*6] + 25% from event)
1570 col (100 [1 page/4] + 1108 [Laurel, +15% of EXP as col] + 30% from event)
15 mats (10 [tag] + 50% from event)

19 Seeds (Event)
3 tags - ID: 202028 (CD 10); 202029 (CD 9); 202031 (CD 12)
Gain: 
10 materials, +5% EXP to the party,
T4 Perfect Unidentified Equipment/Item (x3) [202029a, 202029b, 202029c]
T4 Demonic Unidentified Equipment/Item (x1) of the player’s choice [202031]

Lium receives:

Spoiler

1606 EXP (Word Count [985*1] + 300 [Quest] + 25% from event)
130 col (100 [1 page/4] + 30% from event)

19 Seeds (Event)
0 tags - ID: 202033 (CD 2); 202034 (CD 2); 202035 (CD 6)

Freyd receives: 
(Previously completed quest)

Spoiler

14775 EXP (Word Count [985*12] + 25% from event)
3010 col (100 [1 page/4] + 2216 [Laurel, +15% of EXP as col] + 30% from event)
15 mats (10 [tag] + 50% from event)

19 Seeds (Event)
2 tags - ID: 202027 (CD 12); 202030 (CD 11); 202032 (CD 2)
Gain: 10 materials, +5% EXP to the party, 
T4 Perfect Unidentified Equipment/Item (x3) of the player’s choice [202030a, 202030b, 
202030c]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Freyd locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...