[PP-F??] Garden Frenzy <<Nature's Treasure>>

It had been some time since the day the Essences were found. It would seem that Yona had other things to do back on floor one, so the investigation would continue without her for the time being. Vigilon currently believed she could hold out on her own in the first floor, so he wasn't worried. The investigation had currently led the players over to an NPC who went by Nemo, who was, at this point, bringing the players over to some place called "Little Eden".

During this little trek, Vigilon discussed the earlier events with his party members. "Again, I swear, it's not what it looked like, I just wanted to help."

Yeah...Astralin woke up while Vigilon was carrying her, and he was still embarrassed about that awkward moment. "I...um, anyway...I can only hope this lead will get us somewhere, 'cause the other one's over on the fourth floor. We might need to get some kind of winter gear, even if it's just to go over our usual gear, if we're gonna do a full-fledged investigation there." He explained, shifting the topic away from the awkward moment.

"While we're doing this, of course...well, might as well make the most of it." He said as he pulled out a prosperity consumable. ...Dang, if only it was a bit sweeter.

Consumed: Mousse(Prosperity 3)

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Main Stats:

Level: 31
Paragon Level: 21(paragon stat bonus totals: +80 HP, +8 EN, 20 SP)

Paragon Rewards:

Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 15% of EXP earned in that thread.
Lv. 10 | +1 LD to Loot and Chest Rolls

Battle Stats:

HP: 740(Base[700], Resolve[40])
Energy: 88
Base Damage: 21(SS R5[7], Combat Mastery: DMG[12], Meticulous[1])
Mitigation: 78(Silver Night[+48], Light Armor R5[+30])
Accuracy: 4(Draco Fury[2], Dragon's Eye[1], Resolve[1])
Evasion: 2(Silver Night, Dragon's Eye)
Loot Die: 6(Searching R5[+5], Dragon's Eye[+1])

Additional conditions:
-2 on all stealth rolls(Light Armor Rank 5)

Equipment:

[T4]Draco Fury(2 ACC, PAR)

[T4]Silver Night(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

[T1]Dragon's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA, 1 LD)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Mousse(Prosperity 3) x1[Consumed in Post]

Skills:

Straight Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Light Armor Rank 5(30 SP)

Searching Rank 5(30 SP)

Extended Mod Limit(10 SP)

Charge(10 SP)

Shift: AoE

Extra Skills:

Combat Mastery: Damage Rank 3(13 SP)[Active]

Familiar Mastery: Rending(10 SP)[Active]

Survival[Active]

Meditation[Active]

Mods:

SS Ferocity(6 SP)[Active]

Meticulous(4 SP)[Active]

Night Vision(3 SP)[Active]

Detect(4 SP)[Active]

Addons:

Resolve(6 SP)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letting Yona remain in the first floor to take care of some urgent matters seemed like a good choice for the time being. It was likely that the investigation would only become more dangerous from here on out. Vigilon would try to reassure Astralin that he only wanted to help, in regards to that moment back when the party was recovering from that encounter back in the tenth floor. He then proceeded to change the subject to the investigation, claiming that if the players' lead here came up with little to no results, that winter gear may be necessary to avoid excessive freezing in the fourth floor, where the other lead just so happened to be.

Vigilon pulled out a prosperity consumable, similar to one that Krysta had purchased earlier. She pulled out her own consumables, including two accuracy enhancing consumables. She handed her duplicate to Astralin. "After what happened in the tenth floor, I am certain you will need this."

Consumed: Mousse(Prosperity 3) x1, Creme Brulee(ACC 2) x1

Gave x1 Creme Brulee(ACC 2) to @Astralin

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Paragon Level: 12(paragon stat bonus totals: +40 HP, +4 EN)

Paragon Rewards:

Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 10% of EXP earned in that thread.

Lv. 10 | +1 LD to Loot and Chest rolls

Battle Stats:

HP: 640

Energy: 84(Base[64], Energist[20])

Base Damage: 21(THSS R5[7], Combat Mastery: DMG[12], Meticulous[1])

Mitigation: 78(Lumino Regalia[48], Light Armor R5[30])

Accuracy: 1(Alediel's Grace)

Evasion: 0

Loot Die: 3(Andvari's Blessing)

Holy Damage: +8 Damage on BD 9-10

T4 Bleed: Inflicts Bleed on BD 9-10, deals 48 DMG per turn for two turns

Additional conditions:

-2 on all stealth rolls(Light Armor Rank 5)

Equipment:

[T4] Alediel's Grace(Holy, Accuracy, Bleed)[Equipped]

[T4] Lumino Regalia(2 MIT, 1 REC)[Equipped]

[T1] Andvari's Blessing(3 LD)[Equipped]

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Creme Brulee(2 ACC) x2[Consumed one, gave another in post]

Mousse(Prosperity 3)[Consumed in Post]

Skills:

Straight Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Light Armor Rank 5(30 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage Rank 3(13 SP)

Battle Healing Rank 5(30 SP)

Energist(8 SP)

Extra Skills:

First aid Rank 5(30 SP)

Familiar Mastery: Healing(10 SP)

Meditation

Mods:

THSS Ferocity(6 SP)

Purify(4 SP)

Barrier(6 SP)

Field Medic(6 SP)

Meticulous(4 SP)

Addons:

Resolve(6 SP)

Never did Astralin ever expect to wake up in Vigilon's arms. With a Popsicle stick in her mouth, too.

Awkward...

Clearly, both she and Vigilon had caught each other blushing at the embarrassing awkwardness of it all, and Yona just had to smirk as though she was going to remember that moment for years to come. If Yona regrouped with the party later on, and the first thing to happen immediately after was teasing, it would be too soon.

"I understand that you were trying to help, I get that. But the fact of the matter is that you princess carried me, and um, I honestly don't know how I feel about that. It was super awkward." Astralin responded to Vigilon's claim. Her face was still a bit reddened over the incident. "You sure you don't know any other way to carry an unconscious person?"

Vigilon changed the subject. While he did make some good points, Astralin still needed to have a matter settled. "Whoa whoa whoa, you're not getting out of this one easily, pal. We may as well discuss it now instead of when Yona regroups with us." She said, turning the tables back to the previous topic. "An accidental one is easily understood, but um, do you know the meanings behind a princess carry?" She questioned.

After whatever responses might be given, Vigilon would pull out a consumable, and Krysta would follow suit, offering her extra Accuracy food to astralin, along with a remark that had to do with the other embarrassing thing that happened earlier. "Sure Krysta, remind me that I managed to do nothing but MISS." Astralin thought. She accepted the Accuracy consumable, but the expression in her eyes as she looked towards Krysta was a total deadpan; dead inside. She pulled out some consumables of her own, and she started on them.

Consumed:

Mousse x1(Prosperity 3)

[T3] Mini Cheesecake x1(MIT 3)

[T1] Creme Brulee x1(ACC 2)

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 24

Paragon Level: 0

Battle Stats:

HP: 480

Energy: 66

Base Damage: 20(MA Rank 5[7], CM: DMG[9], MA Ferocity[2], Athletics[1])

Mitigation: 0

Accuracy: 3(Amulet of Aknossoth, Zero Degree Chill)

Evasion: 2(Alkarina's Resolve)

Loot Die: 0

Additional conditions:

[None Yet]

Equipment:

[T3] Glowing Embers(Burn)

[T3] Zero Degree Chill(Freeze, Accuracy)[Equipped]

[T1]Alkarina's Resolve(2 EVA, 1 REC)[Equipped]

[T3]Amulet of Aknossoth(2 ACC, 1 REC)[Equipped]

Consumables:

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Teleport Crystal x1

Mousse(Prosperity 3) x1[Consumed in post]

[T3] Mini Cheesecake(MIT 3) x1[Consumed in post]

Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 5(30 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage(13 SP)

Cloth Armor Rank 3(14 SP)

Quick Change(8 SP)

Extra Skills:

First Aid Rank 5(30 SP)

Mods:

Martial Arts Ferocity(6 SP)

Athletics(4 SP)

Energize(5 SP)

Addons:

[None]

"Damn it all..."

It was just her luck, there was only one NPC that made it possible to enter the area known as "Little Eden", and a party with Princess in it just so happened to be following him already. Dazia would have to stay out of sight if she wanted to enter unscathed. She shadowed the party, since they were with her only way in. She just needed to stay out of the others' sight. As long as they were looking to each other, distracted in conversation, and not looking behind them, they wouldn't even have a chance to notice she was following them.

"Well, here we are. Welcome to Little Eden." The NPC stated at some point.

Wait...when did everyone get there? Was Dazia failing to pay attention due to that little conversation Astralin started, that Dazia happened to be eavesdropping on during her shadowing?

Dazia dashed for cover, as the NPC was turning around towards the party.

"It's great to see some new faces around, I hope you enjoy your time here!"

With that, the NPC walked off into the foliage of the garden.

Surely if the NPC was the only one who could lead players into the garden, there was no way that Haimi could cause problems in finding mobs to kill for the time being.

[How many are left? Did I lose count?]

ID# 201942 LD: 10+5+1=16 Stealth Rating: 16

Consumed: Mousse(Prosperity 3)

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Paragon: 4

Battle Stats:

HP: 620
EN: 80
DMG: 21(SS R5[7], Combat mastery: DMG[12], Athletics[1], Ferocity[1]
MIT: 44(Cloth Armor R5[20], Raven Shade[24])
ACC: 3(Shadow Fury[1], Soaring Shadow[2])
EVA: 4(Raven Shade[2], Soaring Shadow[1], Nimble[1])
LD: 1(Nimble)
Fallen: +8 DMG on natural BD 6-8

Additional Factors:

+5 LD on Stealth rolls(Hiding R5)

Equipment:

[T4] Shadow Fury(Fallen, ACC)

[T4] Raven Shade(1 MIT, 2 EVA)

[T1] Soaring Shadow(2 ACC, 1 EVA)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Mousse(Prosperity 3) x1[Consumed in post)

Skills:

Straight Sword R5(30 SP)

Cloth Armor R5(30 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage(13 SP)

Extended Mod Limit(10 SP)

Extra Skills:

Hiding(30 SP)

Meditation

Survival

Mods:

SS Ferocity(6 SP)

Athletics(4 SP)

Untraceable(4 SP)

Blindside(4 SP)

Vanish(6 SP)

Surprise Attack: Assassin(6 SP)

Addons:

Nimble(6 SP)

Edited by Dazia

Astralin brought the matter back up, even though it would seem that she, too, wanted to forget that moment. "Well, how else could I have carried you? I wouldn't be able to easily carry you on my back or anything, and I'm not strong enough to carry you with one arm. It was the only way I knew." He responded. Astralin asked Vigilon if he knew the meaning behind the carrying method he used. "Uh, no? I didn't know there was any special meaning behind it."

Nemo would announce the players' arrival. Wait, when did they get there all of a sudden?

He would wish the party well, then he would practically disappear into the garden. "Right...Well, let's start, I guess." Vigilon noted.

As soon as he said this, a pack of unusual wolves arrived in front of the players. Some of them started sniffing the air around them, others were glaring and sniffing in the trio's direction.

Vigilon assumed they would turn hostile at any moment, so he readied his sword art and tore into three of them, the third among the first four members of the pack snapping at his leg, snagging the pant leg and tripping him up. It could have gone better, but at least he didn't miss all four.

ID# 201956 BD: 3+4=7(hit)

ID# 201957 BD: 7+4=11(hit)

ID# 201958 BD: 1(Crit Miss!)

ID# 201959 BD: 6+4=10(hit)

Draco Rend(AoE-I): 15x21=315 Damage to Mossy Wolves 1, 2, and 4!

[1-1-0-1]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 69/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0-0-0-0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 86/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[0-0-0-0]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 66/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 1: HP 57/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 2: HP 57/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 3: HP 372/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 4: HP 57/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Vigilon

Astralin questioned Vigilon further, asking him if he knew of any other method for carrying an unconscious individual, and if he knew anything about the meaning of the method Vigilon had gone with. Vigilon's answers were, kind of expected to say the least. He was a capable person, and his kindness was greater than his knowledge.

The NPC who was leading the players to the garden announced the party's arrival. Well, that was...kind of sudden. The players must have lost track of time during the discussion.

As soon as the NPC was out of sight, a pack of odd wolves that appeared to be covered in moss appeared, and they proceeded to stare and sniff around the area. Vigilon must have assumed their hostility, and attacked with his Sword Art. One of the wolves he'd tried to damage had disrupted the end of his attack. "Alright then," Krysta began. "My turn."

Krysta's words caught the four wolves' attention, and she struck all but one of them down with her Sword Art, Celestial Sweep. Light shone from her blade as Holy Energy struck two of the monsters she'd hit, and the last one standing was afflicted with Bleed. The other members of the wolf pack were likely to either join in the battle or flee knowing they could not win this fight.

ID# 201960 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, Holy Activates! Inflicted Bleed)

ID# 201961 BD: 3+3=6(hit)

ID# 201962 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, Holy Activates! Inflicted Bleed)

ID# 201963 BD: 3+3=6(hit)

Celestial Sweep(AoE-I): 23+8x11=341 Damage to Mossy Wolves 1 and 3! 21x11=231 Damage to Mossy Wolves 2 and 4!

ID# 201964 CD: 12, LD: 6+3+1=10(4464 Col, <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

ID# 201965 CD: 1, LD: 12+3+1=16(3348 Col, 2 Materials, <<Unidentified T4 Rare Consumable>>, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Straight Sword>>)

ID# 201966 CD: 1, LD 11+3+1=15(2604 col, 4 Materials, <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

[0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 69/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[2]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 67/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[0]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 66/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 1: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 2: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 3: HP 31/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target. | Bleed: 2 Turns, 48 DMG

Mossy Wolf 4: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon Claimed that he didn't know any other way of carrying an unconscious person, and that he didn't know the meaning behind the princess carry. Astralin didn't know what to think of his words. He seemed sincere, but...

She decided to drop the matter when Nemo announced the players' arrival. Astralin looked around her, it seemed that she was dwelling on this one topic enough to not pay attention to her surroundings, and now it was like she was...suddenly here. Nemo left the players standing there, and a pack of monsters showed up, a bunch of earthy wolves covered in moss...

Whether it was to greet them or frisk them would remain a mystery, for Vigilon and Krysta took their presence as hostile, even though it seemed like the wolves were trying to sniff something out. Vigilon severely damaged all but one, and Krysta finished them off, leaving the one Vigilon had missed to be vulnerable as well. Astralin took this chance to finish off the wolf. "Arrekona!" She called out as she activated her sword art. Her attack dropped the wolf's HP to zero, and it shattered.

Unfortunately for the players, this wasn't the end of the battle. Three more wolves jumped in, which meant the pack wasn't ready to flee. Either that, or they were the sort of creatures that always fight to the end.

ID# 202383 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG, inflicted Freeze)

Blizzard Strike(ST-I): 21x12=252 Damage to Mossy Wolf 3!

ID# 202384 CD: 3, LD: 20(3348 col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Consumable>>, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

[0-0-0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 69/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0-0-0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 67/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[0-0-0]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 54/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 3: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target. | Bleed: 1 Turn, 48 DMG

Mossy Wolf 5: HP 372/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 6: HP 372/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 7: HP 372/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Astralin

Dazia watched as a pack of moss covered, earthen wolves appeared out of the foliage, sniffing around the area. Some sniffed in the trio's general direction, while the rest sniffed around the area, as if looking for something...or, perhaps, someone.

Vigilon and Princess attacked, and Astralin followed. Vigilon managed to deal a good amount of damage to all but one. It seems he still hasn't gotten over his problem. Dazia shook her head. He'd do a lot better if he just paid attention to the little details. Princess's attacks caused a bright light to shine as an energy of sorts struck two of the wolves. Was this the "Holy" enhancement she'd heard about? Too bright for Dazia's preferred killing methods. Astralin finished off the straggler with a chilling sword art, then three of the other pack members moved in to face the trio...but that wasn't all. The other members of the pack were on the move, surrounding the trio so that if they wished to escape on foot, they couldn't.

On the chance that they didn't have the energy to handle this alone, Dazia would need to take action. Sure, among the trio was a vengeful Princess that wanted to kill her, but the other two are in more of a neutral standing with Dazia. Maybe they could help her see reason, if Dazia showed up willing to help...

"Here goes nothing." Dazia thought as she readied her sword art. As if it was just a thought, Dazia found herself swiftly slashing at the wolves with her fallen weapon. While the fallen energy did not reach them, the damage was enough to put the entire pack on high alert for her.

All eyes were on Dazia now, and from what she saw in the wolves eyes, the one they were looking for had just shown up. Figures that the wolves would have tried to pick up her scent, not that her skills would make it easy.

Dazia looked to the players. "What? They have you surrounded. If you're going to get out of this alive, you may need some help."

ID# 202385 BD: 4

ID# 202386 BD: 3

ID# 202387 BD: 2

Action Taken: Surprise Attack(Assassin)

Infernal Crescent(AoE-I): 25x11=275 Damage to Mossy Wolves 5, 6, and 7!

[0-0-0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 69/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0-0-0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 67/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[0-0-0]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 54/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

[1-1-1]Dazia: HP 620/620EN 55/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 5: HP 97/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 6: HP 97/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 7: HP 97/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Dazia

Vigilon got up to see Krysta completely obliterate three of the four wolves, and Astralin then finished off the one that remained. Both Krysta and Astralin had come a long way, and Vigilon remembered seeing these two at pretty low levels when he first met them. And now? Krysta was both his girlfriend and his equal, and Astralin was on her way to reaching their level. The difference between Vigilon and the two other players in his party, clearly, was the fact that they found unique enhancements they could make use of...and Vigilon hadn't. He wouldn't get jealous of them, for he was, in fact, happy for them, that they were able to find enhancements that complimented both them and their builds. Three more moss wolves took position in front of the trio. "So you want more, then? Ok, guess I'll-"

Before Vigilon could continue speaking, a blur of black entered the scene and slashed at the three wolves from behind. Vigilon jumped, startled by the sudden attack, despite not being the target of it. All eyes turned to the player who just appeared. "Wait...Dazia??"

The heck was she doing here, where Krysta could clearly see her? 

Dazia claimed that the wolves had the players surrounded, and that she was here to help. Well, might as well finish of these three while they were heavily wounded. Vigilon readied his sword art and finished off the three wolves. He looked over towards Krysta and Astralin, but his almost smile faded immediately as he realized that Dazia was right. "Look out behind you!"

ID# 202388 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, Inflicted Paralyze)

ID# 202389 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, Inflicted Paralyze)

ID# 202390 BD: 3+4=7(hit)

Draco Rend(AoE-I): 21x15=315 Damage to Mossy Wolf 7, 23x15=345 Damage to Mossy Wolves 5 and 6!

ID# 202391 CD: 1, LD: 8+6=14(3348 Col, 2 materials, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

ID# 202392 CD: 1, LD: 7+6=13(2604 Col, 4 materials, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

ID# 202393 CD: 2, LD: 20+6=26(4092 Col, <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Consumable>> x2, and <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Light Armor>> x2)

Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 54/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Krysta: HP 660/660EN 67/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

Astralin: HP 480/480EN 54/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Dazia: HP 620/620EN 55/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 5: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 6: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 7: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Vigilon

Astralin would finish off the remaining mossy wolf with a freezing strike. "Good work, Astralin!" Krysta complimented, primarily to keep her morale up for the remainder of the investigation. Three more wolves appeared, and Vigilon was ready to continue fighting, but then the most unexpected thing happened.

A dark blur slashed at the three wolves, leaving traces of fell energy in the attack's wake. All eyes, both player and wolf, turned to see the identity of the surprise attacker. Krysta gripped her sword tightly at the sight of the player. She knew that armor anywhere. "Dazia..." She growled. Dazia claimed that the party was surrounded, and that they might need her help. "Do I look like I need help from the likes of you? We are holding out well on our own, we don't need another monster to tangle with!" Krysta shot back.

Of all the things Dazia could do, and she claims she's here to help? No, Dazia's Evil is too great for her to just "Help" someone, there is clearly something behind this, perhaps an ulterior motive. Does she plan to manipulate the players? Krysta would not allow it. Vigilon finished off the three wolves, then turned around to realize the players were indeed surrounded, and called for Krysta and Astralin to look out behind them. Krysta looked and saw four wolves ready to attack. Krysta readied her sword art and struck with Celestial Sweep. Her attack struck three, one of which was also damaged by the Holy Energy in Krysta's weapon. The Mossy Wolf that Krysta failed to strike bit down on Krysta's sword, attempting to stop her. "Hey! Let- let go!" Krysta called out to the beast. The two would proceed to tug against each other for the sword, and only a players interception would bring a stop to this.

ID# 202394 BD: 3+3=6(hit)

ID# 202395 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

ID# 202396 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base Damage, Holy activates! inflicted bleed)

ID# 202397 BD: 4+3=7(hit)

Celestial Sweep(AoE-I): 23+8x11=341 Damage to Mossy Wolf 10! 21x11=231 Damage to Mossy Wolves 8 and 11!

[0-0-0-0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 51/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[1-0-2-1]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 51/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[0-0-0-0]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 54/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

[0-0-0-0]Dazia: HP 620/620EN 55/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 8: HP 141/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 9: HP 372/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 10: HP 31/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target. | Bleed: 2 Turns, 48 DMG

Mossy Wolf 11: HP 141/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Krysta

Krysta complimented Astralin for not missing this time, and before Vigilon could act against the three wolves that arrived, a black blur suddenly came by, startling the players, and slashing at the mossy wolves from behind. When the surprise attacker stopped moving...

"Uh oh..."

It was Dazia. Astralin looked to Dazia, then to Krysta, back to Dazia, and back to Krysta again. If Astralin didn't do something soon, there was bound to be some infighting, if not some hostile arguments. There was literally no need for it, and already the hostile arguments had begun. Dazia claimed that the players could use her help, and that the players were surrounded. Krysta declared that the party didn't need her help, but as Vigilon noticed, Dazia was right about the players being surrounded. Krysta made the first attack on those wolves, and one of them bit down on her blade. Astralin readied her sword art, going in to help dispatch the four mossy wolves. "Kiherrei!" She called out as her sword art was activated. Her attack took down the three wolves Krysta had struck earlier, and managed to knock the other one aside, causing it to lose its grip on Krysta's weapon. "There, that should do it."

ID# 202398 BD: 6+5=11(hit)

ID# 202399 BD: 8+5=13(hit)

ID# 202400 BD: 7+5=12(hit)

ID# 202401 BD: 3+5=8(hit)

Winter Crescent(AoE-I): 20x11=220 Damage to Mossy Wolves 8, 9, 10 and 11!

ID# 202402 CD: 10, LD: 7(3720 Col, 2 materials, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

ID# 202403 CD: 1, LD 20(3348 Col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Consumable>>, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

ID# 202404 CD: 10, LD 12(4836 Col and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Cloth Armor>>)

[0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 51/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 51/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[1]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 36/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

[0]Dazia: HP 620/620EN 55/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 8: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 9: HP 152/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 10: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target. | Bleed: 2 Turns, 48 DMG

Mossy Wolf 11: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Astralin

Vigilon didn't seem to have enough time to make any more detailed responses other than recognition. At least he was keeping his head in the game, so that was good. Princess refused Dazia's help, as expected. "Look, Princess, I don't like that you're involved in this any more than you tolerate my presence, but we're both green and anything that isn't a player here is going to try and kill us. So let's call a ceasefire for until we get out of here." Dazia responded. Astralin looked worried, and with good reason. Princess started this fight, and it was her fault that Dazia now considered Princess to be her current nemesis.

Besides, there were always worse things to worry about.

Vigilon alerted Princess and Astralin to the wolves behind them. Good move. Princess attacked four, missing one that proceeded to catch her sword in its jaw in hopes of disarming her, then Astralin finished off the three that Princess had damaged, and knocked the one playing tug of war aside, creating an opening for Dazia to finish it off. She rushed in, knocked the wolf further and used her sword art, Shadow Cutter. She proceeded to thrust her blade into the target and twist it, causing the creature to yelp in pain as its HP was reaching zero. Then it shattered, its last remains scattering like dust.

She could trust that the others would at least weaken the rest of the pack.

ID# 202405 BD: 7+3=10(hit, Fallen Activates!)

Shadow Cutter(ST-I): (21+8)x12=348 Damage to Mossy Wolf 9

ID# 202406 CD: 6, LD: 5+1=6(3720 col, 2 materials, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 51/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Krysta: HP 660/660EN 51/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

Astralin: HP 480/480EN 36/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Dazia: HP 620/620EN 44/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 9: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Dazia

Amidst the arguing girls and barking wolves, this was something Vigilon was close to not handling...very well, at least. Krysta and Astralin worked together to handle the four wolves there, and Dazia stole a kill, ending that mossy wolf in a bit of a cruel manner. "That wasn't necessary!" Vigilon called out. Four more mossy wolves to the left of him growled in his general direction. "I've got these guys, someone cover me!" He said to the other players so that the other Mossy Wolves now behind him wouldn't catch him off guard.

"Alright, So if you guys aren't leaving, I guess we're still fighting." Vigilon remarked.

Oddly enough, most wolf packs were no larger than like, eight? Were the players finally witnessing some of the Monster Overpopulation? "Ok...why is the Monster Overpopulation more noticeable here? Like, most wolf packs around Aincrad don't go beyond eight, right?" He asked in case someone had a potential answer, if not the conclusion Vigilon also came to. He readied his sword art, and attacked with Draco Rend. He dropped the wolves' HP down into the red, and paralyzed one of them, too. "Know what you're up against now?" Vigilon asked the wolves(not that they'd understand him) in case they would flee. The battle was making things kind of tough, and the players' energy was slowly depleting, so a break would be nice.

ID# 202407 BD: 2+4=6(hit)

ID# 202408 BD: 3+4=7(hit)

ID# 202409 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, inflicted Paralyze)

ID# 202410 BD: 3+4=7(hit)

Draco Rend(AoE-I): 21x15=315 Damage to Mossy Wolves 12, 13, and 15, 23x15=345 Damage to Mossy Wolf 14!

Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 34/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Krysta: HP 660/660EN 51/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

Astralin: HP 480/480EN 36/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Dazia: HP 620/620EN 44/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 12: HP 57/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 13: HP 57/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 14: HP 27/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target. {Paralyzed}

Mossy Wolf 15: HP 57/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Vigilon

Krysta was not willing to listen to Dazia's words. "Do not think I will listen to those words. They come from you, and therefore fall on deaf ears. You're up to something, otherwise you would not have been in hiding." She claimed. There was something, be it an ulterior motive, a trap of sorts, or some kind of plan that would require her to know more about Krysta's allies...there was something going on. "Tell me, why is it now that the effects of Monster Overpopulation are actually being seen here, but hardly anywhere else?" Krysta demanded.

Krysta was relieved to see Astralin help out, but she was angered when Dazia cruelly slaughtered the mossy wolf. Someday, Dazia would fall. Vigilon prepared himself to fight the next four wolves, and asked for someone to cover him. Krysta jumped in and readied her sword art, which was Celestial Sweep once again. She struck down all but one of the wolves Vigilon was facing, and checked behind her to see more wolves, but it seemed that they were only waiting at this point. 

ID# 202414 BD: 8+3=11(hit)

ID# 202415 BD: 7+3=10(hit)

ID# 202416 BD: 2+3=5(miss)

ID# 102417 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG, Holy activates! inflicted Bleed)

Celestial Sweep(AoE-I): (22+8)x11=330 Damage to Mossy Wolf 15, 21x11=231 damage to Mossy Wolves 12 and 13!

ID# 202418 CD: 10, LD: 8+3=11(4836 Col, <<Unidentified T4 Rare Light Armor>>)

ID# 202419 CD: 9, LD: 14+3=17(4464 Col, 2 materials, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

ID# 202420 CD: 5, LD: 6+3=9(3720 Col, 2 materials, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Trinket>>)

[2]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 31/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 35/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[0]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 36/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

[0]Dazia: HP 620/620EN 44/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 12: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 13: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 14: HP 27/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target. {Paralyzed}

Mossy Wolf 15: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Krysta

Dazia and Krysta continued to bicker, and Astralin was having none of it. She looked over to the two players again and again, and then she'd had enough.

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" Astralin called out to the two. She looked over to Dazia first. "You don't have to keep pressing the same point over and over, beating at a dead horse won't do anyone any good!" She scolded. She then looked over to Krysta. "You're so focused on only the negative sides and possible outcomes whenever she's involved, that you won't even admit that, in this particular case, she's actually right! We were surrounded, and even if our HP hasn't gone down yet, our Energy has, and what do you think will happen if our energy meters run out of energy before this pack runs out of wolves?" Astralin then took a deep breath, she wasn't used to doing things like this...but sometimes, enough is enough, you know?

Astralin was willing to help Vigilon and Krysta with the wolves he was fighting. "I'll finish this one off, you guys go after the others!" She said to them before activating her sword art. "Arrekona!"

Another wolf down...and uh, how many to go?

ID# 202421 BD: 8+5=13(hit)

Blizzard Strike(ST-I): 20x12=240 damage to Mossy Wolf 14

ID# 202422 CD: 12, LD: 3(3348 Col, 2 materials)

Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 31/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Krysta: HP 660/660EN 35/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

Astralin: HP 480/480EN 25/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 14: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target. {Paralyzed}

Edited by Astralin

Princess was doing her own little way of saying "la la la, not listening!". It was, admittedly, less aggravating than the usual, but it was still frustrating that Krysta didn't want to hear anything from Dazia. She also demanded to know why the monsters here were overpopulated, but not everywhere else. "Are you saying I'm the one at fault for that? Of course I'm not, the culprit is obviously my-"

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!"

Dazia did not expect an outburst from Astralin. Especially not from Astralin. The wannabe mage proceeded to scold Dazia and Krysta for what she found wrong in their argument, and then took a deep breath as if moments like this were rare.

Having had a glimpse or two on what kind of person Astralin was? This was definitely a rare case.

Vigilon asked for someone to cover him...and everyone rushed in to attack his targets instead. Dazia shook her head. "Fine, I'll do it myself then." She muttered before turning to face the wolves. She slashed across using Infernal Crescent, and the fallen energy within her blade tore into two of the wolves. The other two simply got deep cuts into them, indicated by the red marks they now had. The wolves were still standing, so another sweeping attack should do the trick...

ID# 202423 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

ID# 202424 BD: 6+3=9(hit, Fallen Activates!)

ID# 202425 BD: 7+3=10(hit, Fallen Activates!)

ID# 202426 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

Infernal Crescent: 22x11=242 Damage to Mossy Wolves 16 and 19, (21+8)x11=319 Damage to Mossy Wolves 17 and 18!

[0-0-0-0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 31/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0-0-0-0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 35/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[0-0-0-0]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 25/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

[2-1-1-2]Dazia: HP 620/620EN 26/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 16: HP 130/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 17: HP 53/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 18: HP 53/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 19: HP 130/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Dazia

The wolves remained, and they were finished off by Krysta and Astralin, while Dazia started on the wolves behind Vigilon. Now he had to take on those wolves, since the ones he was facing before were already slain. "Alright...let's get this over with, I'm starting to get tired." He remarked. He unleashed his sword art(once again, it was Draco Rend)...maybe he should find an opportunity to use stronger sword arts, maybe he can take them down in less hits, just completely go nuke on them. Whatever the case, his attack landed on all four enemies, and they shattered.

With those four wolves dealt with, Vigilon looked to see the last of the pack... Thank goodness, Vigilon needed a break, and he would now be getting one soon.

One of the four wolves there was larger than the others...that one must be the Alpha.

And that boi looked pissed.

Vigilon sighed. He didn't have time for this.

ID# 202427 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG, inflicted Paralyze)

ID# 202428 BD: 5+4=9(hit)

ID# 202429 BD: 2+4=6(hit)

ID# 202430 BD: 7+4=11(hit)

Draco Rend: 22x15=330 Damage to Mossy Wolf 16, 21x15=315 Damage to Mossy Wolves 17, 18 and 19!

ID# 202431 CD: 8, LD: 11+7=18(3348 Col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T4 Rare Consumable>>, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare Light Armor>>)

ID# 202432 CD: 2, LD: 17+7=24(3348 Col, 2 Materials, <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Trinket>>, and <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Straight Sword>>)

ID# 202433 CD: 4, LD: 19+7=26(3348 Col, 2 materials, <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Consumable>> x2, and <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Light Armor>> x2)

ID# 202434 CD: 1, LD: 17+7=24(2604 col, 4 materials, <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Trinket>>, and <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Straight Sword>>)

Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 14/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Krysta: HP 660/660EN 35/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

Astralin: HP 480/480EN 25/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

Dazia: HP 620/620EN 26/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 16: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 17: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 18: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 19: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Vigilon

The last thing Krysta expected in this battle, as well as within the dispute between her and the monster, was Astralin's outburst. She scolded both players, having found faults in both their arguments. Astralin's words were true, Dazia was right about the players being surrounded...Krysta just didn't want to take a monster's word for it.

Astralin finished off the last wolf that Vigilon and Krysta were fighting against, and Dazia attacked the other wolves nearby before Astralin suggested that the two attack the other wolves. Vigilon dealt the finishing attacks to them, and now there were only four left. There seemed to be an Alpha among them...perhaps this truly was the last of them. Krysta readied a stronger sword art, taking position, and her weapon glowed. Her attack would be dodged by two of them , but the others were not as lucky. The Alpha proceeded to bite down on Krysta's blade in an attempt to disarm her as the other one had tried, but the physical strength was much stronger, so Krysta found herself using both hands to keep a hold on her sword.

ID# 202444 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

ID# 202445 BD: 8+3=11(hit)

ID# 202446 BD: 2+3=5(miss)

ID# 202447 BD: 5+3=8(hit)

Luna Regalia: 21x14=294 Damage to Mossy Wolves 21 and 23!

Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 11/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

Krysta: HP 660/660EN 18/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

Dazia: HP 620/620EN 26/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 20: HP 372/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 21: HP 78/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 22: HP 372/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 23: HP 78/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Krysta

Things were really getting close now. Dazia and Vigilon took care of the wolves that were to the other side, and the players were no longer surrounded or flanked in any way. There was only one bunch left, and...oh, there was an angry alpha among them...hopefully its stats were just like the others', and it'll just be a pushover!

Krysta attacked first, damaging two, missing two...and once again a wolf she missed caught Krysta's weapon in its teeth, hoping to disarm her. What a shame, the sword art was executed in such a lovely manner, too...

Well, no use thinking about what could have been, right in the middle of combat like this, Astralin needed to get a move on and pitch in! She readied her sword art once again. "Kiherrei!" She called out upon activating the Sword Art. Her attack finished off the ones Krysta hit, and weakened the ones Krysta had missed. The attack drew the Alpha's attention as it knocked it away from Krysta's weapon. "Ok, now the Alpha's looking to me..." Astralin noted aloud to herself.

ID# 202480 BD: 8+5=13(hit)

ID# 202481 BD: 5+5=10(hit)

ID# 202482 BD: 8+5=13(hit)

ID# 202483 BD: 5+5=10(hit)

Winter Crescent(AoE-I): 20x11=220 Damage to Mossy Wolves 20, 21, 22 and 23!

ID# 202484 CD: 4, LD: 9(3348 Col, 2 materials, and <<Unidentified T4 Uncommon Consumable>>)

ID# 202485 CD: 8, LD: 3(3348 Col and 2 materials)

[0-0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 11/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0-0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 18/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[1-1]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 11/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

[0-0]Dazia: HP 620/620EN 26/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 20: HP 152/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 21: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 22: HP 152/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 23: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Astralin

Vigilon stole Dazia's kills, but since this was a delicate situation, it was fine. The last of the pack showed up, three wolves and their Alpha. Was this one all show, or did it have some extra bite to it? Well, there was only one way to find out...

Krysta attacked first, and the Alpha seemed to be more clever than its allies, dodging Krysta's attack with ease, although Astralin's highly-accurate attack proved difficult for it to dodge when trying to disarm an opponent. Only the Alpha and one other remained. Dazia saw fit to finish the battle. She prepared her sword art, then she attacked quickly with Infernal Crescent, taking down one enemy....and finding her sword get caught in the enemy's teeth. The same tactic applied against Krysta was being used at this moment. "Damn it, let go you little-!" She tugged again and again, trying to pull her weapon back, as to avoid it, or even she herself, getting flung across the garden by a mossy mutt.

ID# 202486 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

ID# 202487 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

Infernal Crescent: 23x11=253 Damage to Mossy Wolf 20!

ID# 202488 CD: 2, LD: 18+1=19(4092 col, <<Unidentified T4 Perfect Consumable>>, and <<Unidentified T4 Rare trinket>>)

[0]Vigilon: HP 740/740EN 11/88 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD | 3 Prosperity

[0]Krysta: HP 660/660EN 18/86 | 21 DMG | 78 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 LD | 3 Prosperity | Holy: 8 | T4 Bleed

[1]Astralin: HP 480/480EN 11/66 | 20 DMG | 45 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Prosperity | Freeze: 9-10

[0]Dazia: HP 620/620EN 14/80 | 21 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 1 LD | 3 Prosperity | Fallen: 8

Enemies:

Mossy Wolf 20: HP 0/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Mossy Wolf 22: HP 152/372, 124 DMG, Leeching Fang On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Edited by Dazia