[PP-F4]The Search for Shiny Rocks(Zerva & Ruri)

With his shop closed for the day he had gone to the floor he had PM'd Ruri about, searching around to see if she had arrived yet or not, having mentioned in his PM they should meet at the town's exit. He wasn't sure what kind of enemies would drop gems precisely. Golems? Perhaps any humanoid race might have some on them, perhaps guarding a chest of them if they were lucky!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled and waved to Ruri, saying to her "Heeeey~ how have you been, Ruri?" He had his hand resting on the hilt of his new dagger, a bit more eager to try it out than he imagined he had any right to be. "So, we are going to be doing some hunting yes?" He chuckles "Any ideas as to what our prey should be?" He looks to the snowy wonderland. "This is actually my first time here, but I could probably find something if I wandered enough." It would be a strange day if there were no mobs to find in an MMO!

Zerva blinked at the mention of hot cocoa, for a split second his tongue ran across his lips and he nodded his head. "That sounds wonderful!" He had a bit of a soft spot for sweets, so he happily started off towards a nearby inn he had passed on the way. He was mindful not to outrun Ruri despite his eagerness! "Oh, uh, and the caves sounds like a good idea!... You don't find many gems up on the surface levels of things." He nods his head, bluffing that he knew anything about the subject.

With a grateful smile he took the cup, blowing into it and then inhaling the sweet chocolaty scent. "Ahh~... it's the little things..." He brings his drink to his lips, sipping it and deciding not to comment on how it didn't burn his tongue at all. No nostalgia for him! "Mm. This should come in handy for braving the snow... Feeling all warm and toasty inside." He made a relaxed sounding sigh.

Zerva smiled as he sipped his drink slowly, so used to drinking hot drinks over the years and being too impatient to let them cool. "Ahh~" It took some time but soon he set the mug down and stretched out with a somewhat lazy look on his face. He was acting similarly to how a cat would just before a quick nap. The inner warmth did that. With his arms resting on the table and his chin resting on them he says to Ruri "It's a real pity there aren't more chefs. If you want something yummy you have to ask a NPC... Unless you are like me and can enjoy just bread and butter." He chuckles softly to himself.

Zerva shrugged weakly but nodded, pushing himself up and his seat back with his legs before pushing it back in with one foot, his hands in the pockets of his coat. "That I am. Onward to adventure and such." He grins slightly and starts towards the inn's exit and towards the town's border. It was from there they would make their way to the caves, of course!

Zerva smiled evilly, his hand slowly reaching down and scooping up some snow, pressing it together with his palms. With the snow in hand he gives it a few tosses up and down, waiting for just the right moment. This was his first time on the SNOW FLOOR... he was not going to let this chance slip if he could. When he tossed the snowball though, it whizzed past his target, hitting the tree not far from her and he quickly tries to trigger his hiding skill before it was too late!

Zerva grinned mischievously and said "T'is just a tactical retreat!" He announces while readying another snow ball, stepping out while running towards another tree. It would be pointless to use his hiding skill while carrying a snowball for more than a few reasons. His tracking skill let him see that she had gone behind the boulder, her foorprints lighting up to show her path. When he threw his snowball it was arched up, meant to land on the other side of the boulder but his aim was not good enough and he was still running between one tree to the next, momentarily leaving him open.

((For reasons I consider obvious my dagger does not contribute to my aim xP ))

Zerva gasped in surprise as the snowballs hit him, making him smirk as it seemed he to return the favor, or at least try. Once securely behind another tree he starts grabbing up snow! He compacts a big ball of the snow, a cannonball more than a baseball, and steps out to heave it, watching as the snowball went high, just over the boulder, and hearing it hit something, or rather someone, before the ground! He laughs happily at the snow warfare that was going on!