[PP-F6] Out for a stroll! (Haine,Sakuri)

It was a warm day with no clouds in the sky. The birds where singing and most of the players seemed like they were in a good mood. It was one of those days were one would just lay in the sun and relaxing.

One of those who did this, were Sakuri. He had just reached level 5, thereby this floor had tougher monster then he might would be able to handle, but this didn't bother him to much.

Sakuri had been walking around in the city area and growed tired of all the noises with people talking, shops and traveling people, Well you could say he wanted some quiet time. So thereby he walked out in the jungle with no goal for where he wanted to end up at.

After a whiles walking the heat had taken its toll.

I better save of my energy in case that i would need it..He thought to himself.

He leaned against a tree. Being down here is a pretty easy target for both monsters and players he thought.

He then looked up against the tree which he was leaning against.

''Well.. This would help that a bit'' He mumbled to himself while he climbed the tree. Finally up, he sat himself down and placed his leg on the same branch he was sitting on. And then fell half asleep.

Haine hummed as she walked about the area, enjoying the nice weather outside. Beautiful! Like any other day in Aincrad of course! As she was walking, the bluenette saw a boy around her age sleeping up in a tree.. about to fall over. She tensed up before sprinting up to him and catching him as he fell off the tree. "Heavy sleeper are we?" she would snicker before waiting for him to wake up.

[i had to CX]

He woke up in a panic alike way, the way you do when it feels like you're falling in a dream. He looked around being very confused, until he saw the girl which was holding him.

What in the heavens is this.. he thought while his mouth was wide open. He then again looked around since he was still in a confused state.

''h-hello..'' He said while he looked at the girl.

''Could you care to explain what just happened?'' he said while he removed the hair from his eyes. After he removed the hair from his eyes and could look around a bit better, he noticed the yellow marker floating over her.

What if... What if she is here to kill me. He said while he tried to not make a single gesture with his face, so he would look neutral in any upcoming events.

((I had to ask for help to find out what snickers means xD))

She nodded before laughing childishly. "You silly boy! YOU FELL OUT OF A TREE!!' she giggled as she let go of him and started laughing as she childishly rolled around in the grass before sitting up and smiling. "It was rather amusing! Although you should thank me for saving your life~" she chirped as she hummed her last sentence out. Haine was a very outgoing girl, too friendly that it could even surprise others.

He sat up and looked towards the tree which he had fell from.

''Oh thank you then, i guess'' He said with a smile towards the girl who he had seen rolled around in the grass. At this point Sakuri had no clue on what was going on, and the confusing state he had been in when he woke up, was still there.

He rubbed his hands around his eyes while he yawned. While he was doing this he said.

''Are you going to kill me?'' He said while he moved his hand towards his sword.

Even tho she had a yellow marker over her head she looked very friendly, and he would never assume she was a killer by the first sight of her. Even tho he thought she was a bit mental unstable.

This girl is... Well.. A bit creepy.. He thought while he tried to figure out what had happen and what is going to happen.

He heard what she replied, and the way she looked at him really made him uncomfortable. So he proceed to stand up.

This girl is speaking in riddles... He thought to himself as he kept inspecting her. He then looked at the yellow marking once again.

''Why are you yellow? That means you have killed someone, right?'' He said while he was ready for her to do another crazy thing, since that seemed to be nothing unusual with this girl.

There is no way that i can get help this far out in the forest.. And i can't beat her either by the looks of her equipment.. I just hope that she is playing or something..Maybe if i get her on other thoughts! he thought which he then proceed to ask her

''So... How old are you?'' He said while he forced a smile to look as friendly as possible.

She sighed seriously. "I did.. but I regretted it alright. Just because I'm orange.. doesn't mean I raise my blade mercilessly! You people don't get it. Why would I even target someone not at my match either? That would be very low. And look here, I promise that I wont kill you stranger. That would be awful.. y-yeah.." she said quietly. A rare moment when she opened up had just occurred. But then she grimaced at his strange question. "FORTY FIVE!" she cheekily exclaimed.

He heard what he said and removed his hand from the blade and crossed his arms while he leaned against the tree he had recently fell down from.

He looks on her with a concerned face. ''I didn't mean to offend you or anything... But i had to ask so well.. I wouldn't be in danger. I hope that you understand that''

He then smiled towards her.

''Well, you're looking really young for your age then, what's your secret?'' He said while laughed.

He then looked around.

''Even tho it might be considered rude.. May i ask what level you are? Since you really look better equiped than to level here!''

She sighed with softened eyes as she curtly nodded. "I-I understand why you would dislike me.. - U-UM WELL.. I-I don't have to do anything!" she exclaimed in a flustered tone as she flushed the color of a fire truck, before she calmed down shortly. "My level? W-Well.. twenty eight currently! I'm working my hardest to be of service to clearing the floors so you all can escape this world! Pretty much.." she softly chuckled.

He looked at her with a very serious look.

''I am honored to meet you! I am thankful that you are pushing the levels for everyone, i will eventually come up there as well..'' He said while his eyes drifted away towards the sky

He then opened up the GUI and watched the map. ''Well the city is that way''He said while pointing towards the location it is at.

''I should head back before it gets dark, would you like to accompany me back? ''

He then walked up to her and reached his hand out

''I am sakuri. Thank you for catching me''

"That's the spirit! Never give up and strive to be a better person in life! And the next town is to the northeast side it appears! But also.. I have to go hunt some more animals.. talk about a scheduled hunt! But I guess I can take a while.." she smiled as she then shook his hand back as well. "The names Haine, and any time!" she smiled politely.

''Well, nice to meet you then Haine'' He said while he smiled towards her. He then started to walk towards the city in a rather slow tempo.

''I really like being here, i mean. All the animals, and just the jungle itself, is so amazing.'' He said with some sort of eager in his tone. He then looked around himself towards Haine.

''Are you coming already?'' He said with a small smile. he then started walking again, this time at a higher tempo.

I wonder of there are any special animals which you can see at night.. He thought to himself. He then scratched his chin and once again turned towards the girl.

''Do you know of there are any special animals at night?''

"Oh.. sorry! I was just zoning off.." she admitted as she quickly ran up to him. She heard his words and decided to outburst in her oh so infamous speech. "ANIMALS ARE LOVE, ANIMALS ARE LIFE! There are so many animals it makes you want to explode! Heck you heard of those tigers they have up in the mountains? HUGE," she gasped before strangely fangirling, as her familiar Yue followed behind her silently, questioning her owners sanity. "And in fact I do know where to find them! Look.. IN THE POND. Oh wait there's mooooreeee.. there's also the woods you cant forget! It makes you a daredevil if you don't have night vision," she creepily grinned.

He listened to her and she was talking with an really excited voice. So he looked at her and smiled.

''You really seem interested in all these animals'' he said while he kept smiling towards her. He then stopped for a second and thought.

Would be fun to actually get to see some of the animals here..

''Would you like to climb up in the trees and see if we can find any birds? Or monkeys?'' He said with an excited voice.

''Does monkeys exist in SAO?'' He then said while he put his thinking face on. Sakuris thinking face was him putting his hand over his mouth like ha had a mustache and rested his chin in his hand and also looked up towards the sky.

''But you would have to protect me... Since my level is really low'' He said with a serious tone in his voice.

"That's a great idea! We can stalk ALL OF THE ANIMALS IN AINCRAD YAHOO!!! Aaand.. I think mutant monkeys exist! Think logic, they are very badarse.. so they would likely be foes. But don't worry about a thing! And.. protecting the players of Aincrad is my job! You are safe, don't worry about a thing," she smiled before scanning the area for a super tall tree. Like one as tall as a coconut tree!

Mutant monkey eh? Alright... I just have to be careful..

He laughed a bit, since the girl seemed really excited all the time and he don't think that he have seen such an happy and excited player before.

''Well you lead the way! I think you know this floor way better than i do!''He said while laughed.

After they started walking for a bit Sakuri felt like it began to be awkward.

''so.... You were there when they cleared the last boss?'' He said with a voice full of eager

He then raised his hand towards the sky ''One day... One day i will be there'' He said while laughed.

"Alright! I will be leading the way for this ever so breathtaking scenery trip!" she exclaimed as she spun around once and bowed as if she were royalty. As they made their way across the grassy field, she heard him speak. She looked at him from the corners of her eyes with a now neutral expression. "I have only joined recently, so I have never participated in a boss fight before. So far my only accomplishment was a scouting party on floor eight, and now I will be in the upcoming fight! I'm givin' it my all!" she smiled.

"And I like your spirits. Keep on trying, and one day you'll surprise yourself.. we really can do things beyond our own abilities. We simply must believe that we can do it!" she declared wisely, before starting to move into her "preach it" attitude.

''Well you striving to do something for a good cause, and for that, i salute you!'' He said with a smile.

He then started to look around and had no clue of where he was going, he then opened up the map.''Do you have any clue of where we are going?''he said with an confused face expression. He then saw a small bunny jumping through the forest.

''Oh look a bunny''He said with a calm voice while he pointed towards it. He then crouched down so he wouldn't scare the bunny. ''Yeah this game will be no biggie.. We will finish eventually!'' He said in a quiet tone.

''Next time we will meet, i promise you that i will be much stronger!''

She smiled at his comment and then stopped in her track when he questioned her knowledge of direction. "Um actually- BUNNYYYY!!' she gasped as she got to her knees and stared deep into the poor animals soul, frightening the life out of it. "Aww.. its shy," she sniffled.

Haine carefully listened to his words of hope as she smiled and faced him. "I would love to see that later on in the future," she would calmly nod.