[PP-F6] Out for a stroll! (Haine,Sakuri)

He looked at Haine, then on the rabbit. Doing a small grin.

''Do you think you can catch it?'' He said while looking challenging on Haine. He then smiled at her.

''You could catch it and have it as an pet bunny!''He said while he started to laugh.

The bunnies pelt was white as snow and had clear blue eyes, it was a very beutiful bunny if you compared to many of them, especially those bunnies who are mean!

''In real life, before i entered SAO.. I got biten by a bunny'' He said while he laughed

She froze in place when he had mentioned pet bunny. Haine looked over at him with grief filled eyes as she childishly started to tear up. "I-I used to have one in SAO.. his name was Momo. I thought he was a girl but I still kept his name.. H-He.." she sniffled before covering her face in embarrassment. "Died..." she sighed, whispering the last word.

He heard that she started to cry, and Sakuri had never been good at handling feelings, especially not other peoples. He sat still like an statue not knowing how to react, or what to do. He then awkwardly put his hand on her shoulder and said.

''Well... I know that Momo was a good bunny! Momo is for sure in the bunny heaven.''He kept looking straight forward without showing a sign of anything.

''And in bunny heaven, there is an carrot bar, where all the carrots in the world are for free! And the clouds which the bunny heaven lies on, is made out of cotton candy!''

He then looked towards her and smiled.

''So Momo is living the dream up there right now!''

I handled this a lot better than i thought that i would do..I'd hate to see an happy girl like her to cry though, maybe i shouldn't had brought up the bunny..''

He then looked straight forward again and swallowed a couple of times.

''Do you need a hug or anything?'' He said while his face got rose red.

She sniffled as she wiped her tears away, her eyes a blood red color. "Y-You do have a point.. but.. I'll miss him.. he wont be in p-people heaven when I'm gone," she quietly sighed before shaking her head and forcing a smile on her face. She couldn't show her sadness, she had to always smile like she said she would. "I'm fine! I'm doing.. great! Let's keep on walking shall we? Gotta get to this town!" she chirped as she stood up and cheerfully waited for Sakuri to stand up. But behind that smile of hers, she was grieving the death of her pet.

He heard her saying that it fine, he was nowhere close of believing that though. He knew that under that smile of hers, she were sad, or angry, or something alike which he hadn't figured out yet. Either way, she had stood up and so did Sakuri.

''Well, lets go then'' He said with a calm voice while he smiled. He then started walking towards their destination.

''Oh, i forgot to mention the bridge between our heaven and the bunny heaven. Its a beutiful, and a tasty bridge.'' He said with a laugh. He then waited up so he wouldn't leave Haine there.

''And it's tasty since the bridge is made out of candy!''

If this don't cheer her up, i got no clue on what to say.. He thought to himself.

He then looked towards the sun. Yeah its almost pitch black soon.. We should hurry up..

"Yeah! I should stop moping now.. Momo-chan would want me to smile.. I have to do it for him!" she nodded as she pumped her fist and walked up to Sakuri. She hummed lightly as she followed behind him, as they walked for a while, passing many interesting landforms and such. And in the distance, what seemed like a city was barely visible through the weird fog of this new area. "So this is where you seek to go? Neat! I don't recall stepping in that area however.." she sighed.

"Don't worry, emotions is what makes us human!" he said while she catches up to him!

He also noticed the city after the girls had noticed it.

"yeah I guess so! And may i ask how you got here otherwise? Are there any other teleport platform?" he said with an excited voice.

He then looked around while they were getting closer to the town.

"Well, if this is the correct town which I believe it is, I guess this will be farewell for now!" he said while without looking at her and kept walking

"I use what's known as a teleport crystal! It's a really handy dandy thing you know! Teleporting! Although it's not all move from here to five feet away. It's like.. move a location!" she nodded cheerfully. They then continued to walk a good distance, before she paused in her tracks. "Oh! It looks like the destination is reached!" she smiled cheerfully before waving goodbye to him. "We'll meet again some other time hopefully!" the bluenette nodded before turning on her heels.

-COMPLETE-