[F24-PP] Nothing is Impossible

An out reached hand, waiting, instead she got the whole Raidou with a lift. His face against hers, it was like he was trying to get closer. Eruda could swear she stopped breathing, those eyes so familiar... It was really him, the one that she met all that time ago. This was different though, all this passion, those words... He was holding all of it in... Those tears kept rolling down her cheek as he spoke, but a smile was held. Eruda's heart was beating faster by the second as she listens. It was everything that she has wanted for a very long time now. It was here, that moment was here and she couldn't find any words to say. A star bursts... Eruda was overwhelmed with happiness that she never thought was possible until now... Every word was absolutely breathtaking, literally... 

"Please share your world with me."

Then she heard these words, without a thought she says "My world has always been yours, I was just waiting for you to come back home. Thank you for coming back to me," this was said in a soft cracky voice, through those tears that wouldn't stop, but full of passion. Eruda's head placed against his once more, "My world is nothing without you Raidou," saying as she holds his hand close to her face. Those butterflies in her stomach, she felt like her legs would go out at any moment, Raidou was the one keeping them afloat... Eruda just wanted to stay like this forever. Capture this moment, so that it didn't fade. Not knowing what would come after this, she knew that everything would be okay now... Holding that gaze, her tears would stop eventually, "Always and Forever," saying softly, that smile never left. Just a while longer...

Unsure how much time had passed, Eruda lifts her head slowly and completely spaced where they were. In that moment, she saw nothing but Raidou. Glancing to Freyd, biting her bottom lip softly as her eyes narrow a bit with a blush. A small shift of her body, wrapping that arm around her shoulders still holding that hand as she set her head in Raidou's shoulder. "Let's get out of here," looking to Freyd as she says this, before a glance to Morrighan, "You will see us again soon, thank you," she would say as she waits for Freyd to leave first, that is if he even wanted to. As much as Eruda wished she could stay here with Raidou forever, there were other things that needed to get done. Other people that needed to be convinced. Moving forever forward, nothing is impossible...

"Come on, lovebirds," Freyd said through Takeshi's face, teasing them along with a laugh filled with joy and celebration.  Part of him wondered if he'd gambled with all of existence on this particular gambit, or if that was simply the cost for a chance at manifesting the impossible.  Like the star-crossed lovers behind the tales of Tanabata, Orihime and Hikoboshi had found each other once more after tirelessly enduring their respective ordeals.  He was glad to have been a part of it, and hopefully save both of them from the darker, less pleasant designs of Fate.

Reaching out with a hand and twisting his palm, it seemed like he had grasped some sort of hidden handle.  Darkness swirled into a circular portal large enough for all three of them to enter, a pair of small, slotted blue eyes peering curiously at them in the distance.  Freyd could see the constellations of Persi's distant form glimmering in the dark, somehow certain that they were only visible to him.  For the first time, he recognized true constellations in her form: Vega and Altair, the symbols of the Star Festival, and  behind the legend.  His head drooped, heavy with recollection as realization dawned.  Turning back towards the tree, a gentle fleeting laughter drifted upon the wind and a smile full of stunning wonder.  He could see it, even if only for just an instant.  All the stars aligned.

Spoiler

1. What would you wish for the rest of your stay in Aincrad?

Answer: To spare others the pain of loss and grant peace and comfort to those who must already endure it. [Raidou, Freya and Eruda - wish granted]

2. What would you wish for the better of people around you?

Answer: The peaceful sleep of an unburdened soul, every night.  [Mari and Elora - wish granted]

3. What would you wish for someone you care about?

Answer: That they learn to embrace confidence without fear or the fickle sting of pride and bitterness.  [Elora - wish granted]

4. What would you wish for someone you would like to know better?

Answer: That they have the courage to share their pain, trials and tribulation, for such things addressed alone can only lead to suffering in darkness. [Raidou - wish granted]

5. What would you wish for yourself?

Answer:  To learn what it means to feel again, and how to appreciate the simple pleasures in life. [Takeshi - wish granted]

Catching Raidou's eyes as he and Eruda approached, Freyd looked at a loss to explain the mind-blowing epiphany.  It didn't matter.  He didn't have to.  Words had never been required, which was what had made all of this possible in the first place.

Finding a place in that grass to take a seat of her own, the white dress draping and billowed out in a spray. Slender white legs take to a fold, as her back pressed against that large tree. With intensity, a simple yet almost commanding stare into Eruda as she offers, thanks. It was as if she would not accept it, for it wasn't her doing that had brought this about. After all, they were beside fate and not a part of it. "I am always watching. Always listening." That face gains a smile in an almost playful flavor. She'd shut her eyes, as if she was going to rest. To see, one needed to dream.

Laughter played within The World That Never Was, one no truer than the day it was written. Whisking through the space, assailing her eardrums as her eyes finally squeezed closed. Words and whispers, in a cacophony of voices. Like a legion, it formed a white noise that the woman began to parade through. Wishes on the wind, ones that pleaded and hoped. Dreamed of a better place. Of a new world. Of love. Elsewhere, a small red string breaks, finding a small wood board fall from a tree.

Clattering to the sidewalk, a passing NPC picking it up, almost curious as pink petals fall down around him like snow. Upon that simple piece of wood, were words and through them a line had been drawn. Beneath it the burned letters, almost like a stamp.

~Fulfilled~

On that guy's flank, another clattering startles him. And another. It was as if the threads that held them up were breaking one by one, turning them from hopes into reality.

Exiting out of the door that the Whisper had offered, and immediately the stink of saltwater graces his nostrils. Something seemed off, almost different. Changed. The ocean didn't quite smell the same, almost more ripe. His and those that entered that place with him, their appearances shift back to the ones they had been given. The same they wore through the test of time. A column of energy rips out of him, as if it had been waiting for his return. One so similar to the moment his fate was altered, and yet was now his to wield. Where it was deemed impossible, and at the brink of his own demise, it was the guild that had protected him. 

To his face, a pair of glasses, taken away and inspected carefully for a moment. "I believe what I see." Raidou remarks to the thought, offering a smile to them. Whitish yellow forks dance from his fingertips against the metal. Juiblex slowly twists and worms its way out, peering up at him as if confused. Changed. From that slip of molasses like syrup, a face forming out of it in an almost sinister like grin. It was as unsettling as it was wholesome. It turns to look at Eruda, burning coal like eyes, and yet it seemed pleased. The little boy it was protecting, acting as its armor, had finally found the surface.

Into his pocket, he fishes out a black book. A testament of his journey, of his plans and the world he aspired to create for them. For the guild, for the people of Aincrad. "I felt the world's burdens on my shoulders. It was crushing, and demanding my every waking moment. Many sleepless nights, and tired days." Grabbing it at the base and offering the original to Freyd. "But I believe that it isn't only my burden to bear. You've trusted me through it all, believed in what I was doing. I cannot protect everyone, but that won’t stop me from saving as many as I can. Maybe together we can save more than I could have ever alone. Aspire hope in the people of Aincrad, give them a fighting chance." It was as if they were writing to a fresh page of history, and it only felt fitting. Having seen and shown truth, that deep down they'd shared but never discussed. "Pleasure to meet you Freyd, I've been called The Red Wanderer, the Faceless Lord. But to you both, I am Raidou." It was strangely fitting.

"I owe my life to you, Freyd. Color me convinced, that I won't die in here. I'll continue being the villain, and at the end of the day, people can hate me all they want. As long as I have a world to return to, with people I care about. That's good enough." Handing that highly coveted weapon to the whisper, offloading some of that burden to shape a world. It was their world to make. "I think I need something to eat."

Raidou gives Freyd The Black Book.

PS4Wallpapers.com_5a62a5bf01b34_szd6h-6y3ad.thumb.jpg.83c3a7a819de48cfe729de64b8a8ad5b.jpgWalking through the long, winding halls of a labyrinth, the white hair parades past her shoulders. The woman drags an outstretched hand against the stone pillars that surround her. Dust collecting on her palms, the click of her heels against the cobble. "What an intriguing turn of events. It would appear that even beyond those trapped by fate. That those around them can alter it. Control over one's destiny, and defying it for another. Normally, that would lead to the forfeit of something. And yet, they shared the debt, as if cheating the cost. What a pleasant, unforeseen exchange." Peering up toward an altar, with a stoic stare. A twist on her heel, and finding herself on another floor entirely. One with water that consumed most of its birth.

Wind dances through and carries her hair aloft. In the distance, she spies away at a structure in the distance. "Fighting against the odds, altering destiny with every step they take." As if she was expecting that building to do something, and yet was dark and empty. Another twist, and the woman was somewhere else. Looking through a window, watching a woman nurse tarot cards without any idea that Morrighan was inspecting her. A touch to the glass, causes the woman to stir, peer out with the feeling she was being watched.

Into a chamber overlooking a girl in tears, unnoticed, and yet she leans down and whispers something in that girl's ear. Eyes widen, as if she's heard, but even still she remains outside of being acknowledged. The seed planted. "Hopes and dreams, time itself holding its breath for a moment. A change." Morrighan murmurs in the World That Never Was. "Through Pride, Sorrow, Wisdom or Temptation. Through Anger and Hope. My forces grow, and with a single contract that becomes many, I shall uproot Tir Na Nog. Man made creature, you have made a grave mistake. I shall see bloodied armor again. I will see you humbled and begging." Eyes flare in a vibrant silver that punches past impossibly long black hair. "I am a vengeful and spiteful thing, you have spat in my face and I cannot rest until your fallacy ceases to be. Fate, after all, is mine to control."

Elsewhere, the citizens of the Town of Beginnings could swear they heard crying. On another plane, a silhouette offers a gloved hand over three, hunched on one knee. It gestures with a twist, and those three vanish.

Thread Complete:
image.png.be5a36668d4ac957618014bd7cd1e5ed.png
11212/30=373*5=1865

Eruda:
1865*9=16785 EXP
Freyd:
1865*14=26110 EXP
26110*.15=3916 Col
Raidou:
1865*13=24245 EXP
Nisahime:
1865*4=7460 EXP