[F12 – SP] A Return to Eden | <<Nature’s Treasures: Little Eden>>

This time Nari’s strike was ready for the lunging wolf, sweeping under and up into its buddy as it came down towards her shield. Knocking the momentum aside, she dragged her blade along its shank, tearing into it as it let loose a welp of pain. Nari felt her grin return, the calmness of battle carrying her through – the emotions in check and under control, if only beneath the surface. She felt pride at everything she had managed this far, and felt herself naturally step back into her ready position for one final lunge.

Knowing that it wasn’t worth overdoing it, Nari readied herself for a basic sword art, deciding that simplicity would work where overdoing it may not be the best option. Taking another deep breath, she considered once more the oddness of using a sword in this manner – thinking the stance appeared more suited to a weapon similar to a spear. ‘I’ll have to do some research when I return home, but for now, let’s focus on the fight. Let’s finish this.’

Spoiler

Nari-Lanreth| Lv. 27 | HP: 583/585 | EN: 52/72 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 165 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | LD: 0 |

| STH: -5 | THORNS [54 DMG]

Mossy WolfHP: 53/324 | DMG: 108

Leeching Fang | On a natural MD of 9 or 10, this mob heals for 10% of the final damage dealt to its target.

Round Four

ID203758 | BD: 9 + 3 = 12 | MOB = 2 | <<ST-I vs. Mossy Wolf>>

| The strike hits! Minor Critical Hit! (+1 DMG)

| 8 * 12 + 1 = 97 DMG

| The Mossy Wolf is defeated!

Mossy WolfHP: 0/324 | DMG: 108

Nari-Lanreth| Lv. 27 | HP: 583/585 | EN: 40/72 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 165 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | LD: 0 |

| STH: -5 | THORNS [54 DMG]

ID203759 | LD: 20 | CD: 4 | Looting Mossy Wolf

| [Base Col] 324 * 3 = 972

| [CD Bonus] 324 * 2 = 648

| [LD Bonus] 324 * 2 = 648

| [LOOT TABLE] = Perfect Consumable (1), Rare Trinket (1)

Total Loot: 2, 268, Perfect Consumable (1), Rare Trinket (1)

Spoiler

Word Count: 174

Edited by Nari-Lanreth
Dice roll results

As the wolf burst into thousands of shards, Nari gave a slight bow, before sheathing her weapon. The fight had been better than she had expected, and she felt a bit of sympathy for having easily defeated such a worthy foe. Collecting her gains, she made her way back towards the teleporter pad, waving softly to Nemo as she approached. The man seemed both happy and sad to see her, his face dropping slight as she made her way towards the pad – and escape from the garden itself.

“Oh, you’re done already?” Nari paused at the question, a hint of sadness in his voice. She felt…something. “It feels like you haven't even been here long at all! Do you really have to leave so soon...?”

“Yes, I must. There’s…much to be done.”

“Figures... not much I can really do about it, I guess. Make sure you visit again, okay? I want to be able to talk to you again!” Nari paused again at the words, which seemed so full of longing and desire. As if he was actually looking for a friend. Her heart yearned suddenly, and the words were out of her mouth before she realised it.

“I’ll try to. And next time…maybe we’ll actually talk.” Not waiting for this response, Nari activated the teleporter, engulfing herself in the shimmering effect, before disappearing from sight and leaving the garden in a peaceful state once more.

Spoiler

Word Count: 236

Thread Summary

Nari-Lanreth

2,430 EXP [Thread Progression]
26 Materials
Perfect Weapon (1) | [#203751]
Perfect Consumable (1) | [#203759]
Rare Trinket (1) | [#203759]
12,232 col | 11,832 col [Loot/Search] | 400 col [Page Completion]

Edited by NIGHT