[F3-PP] Off to... Who Knows Where? (Searching for Hoya)

Eruda narrows her eyes with a smirk trying not to laugh. "I guess you're not completely wrong, but Freyd you have a thing or two to learn about this stuff." Regardless, Eruda's face was red, but it was easier to talk to Freyd about this, no feeling and all. Eruda just shakes her head. "For one, if we forced it to happen then it wouldn't feel right. If one or the other doesn't want it at that time, it also wouldn't feel right." Setting a hand on his shoulder, "The moment has to be set, the mind has to be all there. That is how I know it will be passionate. It can't just be on a whim, it has to feel right to both parties." Taking a deep breath as she removes her hand from Freyd's shoulder. Taking a few steps, turning her body toward Freyd. 

Last time Eruda approached Raidou like that, there was dancing and gazing. It was romantic, that smile would be held while locking her eyes with Freyd. "This may be a game and it may not matter to some, but those feelings are real. I am just a girl looking for that right time, that right moment. With Raidou opening up like he did, I am sure that the time will show eventually, but I will not force it." Taking a deep breath, just the thought of her first time was anxiety ridden. Eruda was sure when that day came though, if done right, she would not feel that way. Maybe just a little push to let Raidou know that she was still wanting it. Regardless though, it wouldn't be the only thing she wanted from him. Raidou needed to want it too, the marriage, the bed activity, Raidou needed to want it too... If it was meant to happen, it will... Eruda held that gaze with her friend, hoping that she made some form a sense. 

Eruda understood what Freyd was saying, but again, Raidou would have to make that first move...

"Spoken like a true believer,"  Freyd replied, chuckling.  "But I'll concede that I am just about the least qualified person to give advice on matters of the heart."  

'Should that have stung,' he wondered.  It felt like maybe it should, but Freyd was too pragmatic to let blunt truths bother him. They were merely accepted, tucked away for later processing, and then moved beyond.  

"Just be careful that you're not chasing a dream dialed up to beyond perfection, Eruda.  You and Raidou deserve happiness, but even that is a messy affair, fleeting and wrapped in a bundle of chaos.  It would be a shame if you denied yourselves what you both want just because it didn't meet some unachievable ideal.  Be who you are, where you are, as you are.  Seize the day, etc.  Just like forcing it would be a mistake, pulling away because everything isn't exactly right can lead to the same problem.  You're both perfectionists of the highest order.  That is likely your next challenge to overcome."

He felt the weight of her hand on his shoulder, then its departure.  For someone who lived their life detached and isolated from the world, and those in it, it was a powerful gesture.  Freyd just wasn't quite sure how to take it, tensing at first and gradually forcing himself to relax.  

"Now, let's pull a Haine and go get something to eat."

Thread Summary:

5595 words / 30 = 186*5= 930*Tier

Kodo receives:

1430 EXP (Word Count [930*1] + 500 [Quest])
200 col (200 [1/2 page])

Hoya of the West - T1 Perfect Trinket with ACC/ACC/Prosperity.
Hoya of the East - T1 Perfect Trinket with EVA/EVA/Quality.

Lium receives:

2596 EXP (Word Count [930*2] + 500 [Quest] + [10% from Mega Slime Farm])
200 col (200 [1/2 page])
Hoya of the West - T1 Perfect Trinket with ACC/ACC/Prosperity.
Hoya of the East - T1 Perfect Trinket with EVA/EVA/Quality.

Eruda receives:

8370 EXP (Word Count [930*9])
1255 col (1255 [Laurel, +15% of EXP as col])

Hoya of Minos - Vanity pendant that is often used as a gift for weddings.

Freyd receives:

13020 EXP (Word Count [930*14])
1953 col (1953 [Laurel, +15% of EXP as col])

Hoya of Minos - Vanity pendant that is often used as a gift for weddings.