[PP-F2] <<Earning A Living>> Feel The Melody

Haine hummed as she opened her friends list and hovered over her friend Ruri's name. She had decided to send her a PM!

"Hiya Ruri! I was wondering if you could teach me.. how to be a performer? Pleeeaaaseeee?! ^-^ If you want to, meet me by the teleport gate! Thanks a bunch ~ Haine"

She smiled as she closed her hub an patiently walked to the main gate, eagerly waiting to see if she would appear.

[sorry for the short-ish post.. ;-;]

[its okay!]

She saw the message while in a small meeting room, she hadn't liked what they had been talking about. She threw her teleport crystal onto the ground. "Teleport Floor 2!" She spoke the location of where Haine told her to go. She smiled as she saw white crystals surround her, and she had said "Bye~!" As she had teleported to Floor 2. Seeing Haine in the corner of her eye as she had teleported. "HAINE~!" She had spoke eagerly to have her friend back.

She nodded and replied. "Splendid idea Ruri! Let's go!" she chirped as she gave her friend a thumbs up, following behind her as she led the way to house where they would meet this new aunt at. The bluenette watched as a random lady opened the door, and Ruri hugged her cheerfully. She would awkwardly stand in the corner and wave at this new person. "Hi. My name is Bob by the way.." she would awkwardly whisper.

"Haine, you may need to drink some of this!" The NPC says while giving her a bit of sprite, which seemed like water to the Aunt, not knowing that it was Ruri and the aunt stopped for a bit, and she decided to help them with the chords of notes.

(OOC: If you like you may take control of the Aunt too Haine.)

"Now, now! Let us practice our pitches to find out what your level of singing might be!" aunt Emi smiled. "Now sing in the highest voice you can, stretch your voice!" she instructed, before showing her an example of a high pitched tone. When Haine opened her mouth, she started coughing instead of even singing. Aunt Emi looked at Ruri and asked her a question simply. What has she drank earlier dear?" the lady asked.

Aunt Emi sighed before quickly sprinting into the kitchen an giving Haine a glass of water. "Here dear. Drink this!" she smiled as she patiently waited for the bluenette to drink the glass of water. Then she tugged her back to the circle as they sat down. "Now, now.. I would like for you to sing a high c!" the lady smiled. Haine stuttered before singing a very high pitch.. not her type! "V-Very well then.. sing for your favorite song," she instructed. Haine blushed before replying.

"B-But it's a lullaby!" she squeaked. Aunt Emi gestured for her to sing and then the bluenette sighed,knowing she had no choice.

"Deep in the meadow, under the willow

A bed of grass, a soft green pillow

Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes

And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm

Here the daisies guard you from every harm

Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true

Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away

A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray

Forget your woes and let your troubles lay

And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Badadadada...

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away

A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray

Forget your woes and let your troubles lay

And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here is the place where I love you."

She took a deep breath before coughing a fit. "Th-there."

Haine had finally stopped coughing like crazy and she smiled widely. "Th-thank you Ruri!" she happily exclaimed as she hugged her. Then aunt Emi smiled as she tapped Haine's shoulder. "From the data that I have collected.. it seems that you have the voice range of a second soprano. Although if you are looking for high soprano, it is necessary that you must train your voice to sound different. Of course, I am a high soprano so I would gladly show you examples!" the aunt proudly offered.