[SHOP-F5] The Richs of an Emperor

The Emperor of Mavericks, better known as the Blood Buccaneer and more commonly known as Zelrius, had opened the first official Artisan shop. This was going to be good, he already had the materials. A bunch of Gold and Silver and he Miaki had Mined up, 3 of each to be exact. That left him with 6 and he wanted to go about making Rings and Necklaces and other jewelry right away.

Rank 2: 3 Crafts per day

Crafts performed: 11

5 Successful

6 Failed

Stock:

0 Gold

0 Silver

3 Geode

3 Ametrine

2 Granite

1 Opal

0 Ruby

1 Blurstone

6/30 EXP

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Items for Sale:

Necklace

Waiting List:

Miaki

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

To Get Mats for me to Craft: Head to the Floor 2 Mountains and go to one of the nearby Mines. On your way there, a Loot Roll of 5-10 Brings you to a Lesser Gem Mine, 11-15 Brings you to greater Mine, 16-19 Brings to Rare Mine and a 20 Brings you to precious Gem Mine.

What's Inside each Mine?

Lesser:

Bentioite

Lemnite

Geode

Garnite

Greater:

Silver

Sapphire

Amber

Moonstone

Rare:

Gold

Opal

Sapphire

Ruby

Precious:

Diamond

Amethyst

Obsidian

Azotic Topaz

Pearl

Zelrius got straight to work, Putting down one gold ingot and hammering twice at it. The heat here on the Fifth floor made it kind of unbearable to stand around all day. But atleast he was inside a building and out of the sun a little bit. Still, he had to let in some sunlight so that the inside of the store was visible. Though he had just started he could already tell Buisness was going to be at large since Jewelry could help a ton.

Mats: -1 Silver

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Cursing himself under his breath. Zelrius tried again. He hammered away once again at another piece of silver in another attempt to create a ring. In hopes that this Ring might turn out atleast half decent. The arid air made it seem like it took ages for the Silver to begin to transform and become what the result was.

-1 Silver

Item: Necklace

Quality: Good

Name: N/A

Shop: The Richs of an Emperor

Description: A simple Silver Necklace that hangs down just a bit off the neck. The perfect gift for someone or a perfect accessory for yourself.

Enchanments: N/A

Zelrius was quite sastified with his new item. Putting it on Display, he worked this time at some gold. Hammering away once again right there in the shop's front, not wanting to waste any time doing anything else, He went about his buisness, hoping this one would be an epic item, He might keep it if that was the case.

- 1 Gold

Item: Crown

Name: Lord's Head

Quality: Uncommon

Description: a Crown with 6 spikes going around it that make 3 W's, all Golden with no encrustments this piece of work is meant for a lord

Enhancements: +1 to Loot Dice

Zelrius finished up his last craft of the day on a request by Grim. After this, Zelrius was off to sleep because of his long adventure throughout the days. He was going to start on the Necklace for Grim and see what came out. He began to poun the silver and waited for his result.

Mats: -1 Silver

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Item: Necklace

Description: A simple Silver Necklace that hangs down just a bit off the neck. The perfect gift for someone or a perfect accessory for yourself.

Zelrius Hammered away at a small Gold Ore. Maybe this baby would produce what he needed for the day and get him well underway to becoming a professional and well-known Artisan. So far, the only competition he had was Zerva, and he hardly saw any competition at all in that. The heat making his clothes stick to his body while he continued to Hammer away at the Ore made him wish he'd chosen a different floor to put his shop on.

-1 Mat

Fail 1 Exp

1 Craft left.

He cursed as that one failed. He tried once again with his last Ore. After this he'd have to go out and get some more. That was the only problem with being a ShopKeeper, He had to maintain and stay active in the shop in order to make profit, Otherwise the whole shop thing was a waste of time. Which to Zelrius, it kind of was. He could be outside Killing Monsters making Guaranteed Money, instead sitting here wasting away in the heat and haze of the Fifth floor.

-1 Gold

Fail 1 Exp

No More Ore :-(

Zelrius cursed. Going to sleep that night in a nearby Inn he thought about how being an Artisan just wasn't working out for him. After a long day and a really short evening he used in the First floor in order to cool off from the heat of the 5th, He came back and was ready to sleep. That day was tiring, yet He felt he needed to keep going if he wanted to be a professional Artisan on day.

Waking up the next day rather late, The heat was already starting to beat down upon the Floor. He could feel it even through the doors and walls of the Tavern. Huffing out a breath he Made his way back to his shop and opened the place back up for buisness for the day. Picking up his hammer, Zelrius looked for which Gemstone it would be he'd work on today.

Today, He picked up the Ruby. He looked at it and hoped it would make a good item that he could sell. Right away he put it on the Anvil and started hammering it. Then taking it over to the Artistry he began placing the pieces into the little spots that the Artistry had held. Sighing, he only hoped this would make a worthwhile item to sell

He had failed, Nothing had come out. Letting out a breath of disappointment he went back to his selection of Stock. Picking up an Opal he walked back over to his creation area, as Zelrius liked to call it, and once again repeated the process of Smashing, Then taking it to the Artistry in order to make a proper piece of jewelry with the Gemstone. He had only hoped for an Item at all this time, as it would make a fine gift if someone so wanted one.

Miaki walked into Zelrius' new shop and glanced around. "Zel ma man. I need to turn in that free item voucher you gave me for helping you get started. I have learned recently that even with my level there are still players out there who can fight better thanks to some spiffy new gear. I'm behind everyone now. I need something to help me hit the blasted targets." He explained to Zelrius. It was no secret that Miaki was constantly frustrated at the battle system and he was desperately waiting for the next update to modify it for the better.

He handed off a piece of paper. "I need something that makes it if the wearer lands a crit, then the next hit automatically succeeds. Something along the line of this is bound to be a perfect class item. Far as what the item should be I'm not sure but I'm sure we can think of something."

Zelrius nodded at Miaki's request. Picking up another Opal stone he began to once again hammer away at the Stone, turning it into meer Shards. He put his finger to his lip and wondered what kind of item it would be that could make it so that you wouldn't miss. Without thinking creative, he decided a Pinky ring would do. He put the Shards into a little slot and began to crank the heat, Slowly forming a small circle.

Zelrius was starting to get really frustrated with his crafting lately. He just wasn't cut out for it. Or so it would seem. Taking a deep breath to calm down, he kept trying, because he knew that there was no way he'd ever succeed if he gave up now. Taking some Ametrine and Ruby, he smashed them up into bits and tried once again, this time trying to make a ring, since it would see more convenient.

It was done. Just for Zauis, the proposal ring was done. He wiped it and polished the Small ring, It looked good.

Item: Ring

Description: A golden colored ring Forged from Ametrine with a intricate design made up almost entirely of Ruby and bits of Opal, a Beautiful piece of work it was.

1X5G1xk.png

Zauis walked into the shop with a smile on his face once he saw his good friend Zelrius. He threw up his hand and chuckled slightly. "Did you actually finish the ring already? Man that's some perfect timing ya got. Thanks buddy. So I'll just pay ya now." he smirked as he handed Zelrius the two thousand col and received the ring that Zelrius had just crafted. Zelrius also pmed Zauis that he'd throw in a necklace for a thousand. Zauis handed Zelrius two thousand more col just to buy the necklace for a thousand col and another thousand to give him a tip. "Thanks man. Your a life savor! See ya later! I'll tell ya if she liked it!" he smiled.

• 1 month later...

Zelriuss had been invited to a wedding. He decided it would be kind if he brought a gift for the Bride and Groom. He decided to grab the Hammer and forge two Amulets. He began crafting them. Zelrius decided that he only wanted the best for his friends Mayonaka and Ryujin. Zelrius was reluctant to do so, but he grabbed the Blur stone to craft this gift.

Item: Amulet

Quality: Rare

Name: Blur Treasure

Description: A amulet of normal size and stature, The center gem is a greyish color because of the Blurstone it took to make it

Enchanments: On a Roll of 9-10 It ignores Damage Mitigation.

• 10 months later...

Golden walked inside the shop. He didn't really want to be in this old shop but he had to come here because all the other Artisan shops were closed at the moment. Golden sighed as he saw Zelrius standing there alone. Golden decided that he would let Zelrius be the man for the job. "Hey Zel, I need two matching rings please. I'm not exactly in a rush for them to be made so take your time. I'd like them to be light blue and have very pretty decorations please but don't make it too decorative, I like it simple." Golden, having said this, walked out of the shop.

Zelrius nodded, not caring who ordered or for what reason. Right away, the boy got to work, Grabbing his bag of Gemstones and headed over to the crafting station. He began singing in his mind the familiar tune that Shanok once did in his own Shop Crafty Craft crafty craft craft crafty crafty craft.

ID 24833 CD 1 FAIL

24834 CD 10 Uncommon

24835 CD 4 Bad

Item: Ring

Quality: Uncommon

Name: Wedding Ring

Shop: The Riches of an Emperor

Description: A geode ring that has the light grey and black stone pattern around it, Smooth to the touch, all the way around.