[SHOP-F5] The Richs of an Emperor

Oh, how positively loathed this floor. Hate was such a foreign word to him, and yet the unfiltered contempt he felt for the desert still boiled within the vigorous congregation of activity that were his thoughts. He had something to take his mind off the heat that his survival skill dulled however, and that destination was the only thing keeping his legs moving one after the other. It didn't take him long to learn of the shop after asking around on the higher floors, especially since it was the first of its kind. Upon entering, he didn't regard the interior much at all, and instead opted to approach the first person he saw and deduced to be the owner. "Heya! I'm Takao," He said, the chipper tone in his voice as he introduced himself betrayed the inner scorn he held for the heat. "I'm lookin' for an Artisan; somebody who can craft trinkets and the like. D'you think you might know of somebody who can make me something that can buff up my evasion and accuracy?" His words were completely coherent, yet spoken hastily. He didn't want to linger in the settlement of Armadillo any longer than he absolutely had to.

Name: Guardian Patch
Your Profession: -
Your Rank: -
ID: -
Roll: -
Item Type: Trinket > Patch
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Evasion / 1 Accuracy
Description: A simple metal patch, very similar to a pin in design. The border of the edged shield shaped trinket is golden while the rest appears to be polished metal. The light blue emblem of the Guardians of Aincrad guild is etched into the metal.

((For your convenience!))

Edited by Takao
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crafty Craft Craft

-3 Mats

ID 54809
CD  6
Quality Good
Item:  A Ring with feminine features, All white gold with a small band of obsidian around the Outside middle of the ring, Engraved on the inside is Ariel♥Hikoru

ID 54810
CD 6
Quality  Good
Item:  A Ring with Masculine features, All Obsidian with a small band of White gold around the Outside middle of the ring, Engraved on the inside is Hikoru♥Ariel

ID 54811
CD  RIP
Quality: RIP
Item: RIP

Edited by Zelrius

As instructed, the blonde came to the fifth floor and retrieved the rings she'd ordered. "Got your message. Thank you for making them for us." she added as she picked them up waving at the shop owner as she left. She couldn't help but admire their craftsmanship as she returned back to her own shop, one floor below.

Got the 2X 'Good' rings crafted above