[F14 - PP] Blood and Water <<Cull of the Dead>>

Posted (edited)

"You move fast, you can dodge out of the way," Koga grumbled, echoing NIGHT's words as he lifted his sword again to face the demoness as she crawled out of the pit her impact had created. Just in time to watch the woman lunge at NIGHT in retaliation. Both the player's shifted out of the way, NIGHT rolling to the side, whilst Koga slid backwards out of reach of any follow up attacks.

"Yeah, yeah, I believe you," the man  said to NIGHT with a frown. "Man, I must be rustier than I thought if that attack of yours threw me off-guard," he sighed, eyes still fixed on Lilith. Might as well chat since the monster-woman didn't seem to pose much of a challenge to the two Frontliners. "Haven't you pulled something like that before? Or was that someone else?" he asked with a glance. Or maybe another game. Probably another game.

@NIGHT

Spoiler

[0] Koga | HP: 880/880 | EN: 110/122 | DMG: 23 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 5 | LD: 3 | BRN: 56 | HOLY: 16 | VD: 96 | B.HEALING: 48/96
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 116/138 | DMG: 28 | ACC: 5+2 | EVA: 5 | LM: 2 | HLY/FLN: 16 | LD: 5 | BH: 55 | [CONCENTRATION: 1/5] [CHARGE: 1/4]

Lilith | HP: 1120/2000 | DMG: 275 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Bleed: 48 (3 Turns on BD 8-10)

Undead | The Holy enhancement is twice as effective against this mob. Vampiric (Offensive and Defensive) enhancements are only half as effective in combat with this mob.
Vampire | Suffers triple damage from Burn, Flame Aura, and Flame Thorns. Restores own health by 25% of final damage dealt to opponents or 50% against targets suffering from Bleed.
Vampire Spawn | Lilith always begins combat with two <<Vampire Spawn>> in tow. When rolling for Lilith's attack, on an LD of 18+, two more Vampire Spawn will be added to the fight. 
Bloodbath | On MD rolls of 9-10, Lilith's attack becomes an AoE that automatically strikes all players, dealing 75 unmitigable damage to them and preventing Battle Healing from activating for two turns. This replaces her normal attack.

Koga uses Tech-D on  Lilith
   | 222733, BD1
Critical miss!

Edited by Koga
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images