Hi. I felt like doing this.

This thread I've set up is for us on the site to show some love to the characters on site. Share which characters(up to five) you love the most(or whichever ones are your Waifus/Husbandos, if you're into that), and you can feel free to explain why, if you'd like.

Before we get to it, let's make some things clear.

1: This is for SAO-RPG Characters, official canon does not count.
2: NPCs and NPC-Players do not count. We will simp for Account Characters here.
3: If you want to add a character you write onto your list, Please know that You may not have more than one on your list.
4: Do not hate on others' simping.
5: Try not to simp falsely as to irritate someone who may not be comfortable with it. Let's keep it civil, please.
6: Remember to simp for the Character, not the Writer.
7: You may feel free to update your list whenever you'd like, and you can tag the characters on your list.
8: If you have any confusions, problems or suggestions, please PM me on site or Message me on Discord, I'd love to help clear things up and keep things positive around here.
9(Temporary): If you think I'm starting things off, I'll tell you now that I won't, as I've realized by now that I need to rp with y'all's characters more :) Thankfully, I've provided two examples below that you can use.

You can add one to five names of characters you love or simp for. Here are two potential examples, if one feels like copy-pasting some format for their list...

Example A:

Spoiler

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

[Insert reasons below](Optional)

[Insert additional comments](Optional)

Example B:

Spoiler

1:

[Insert reason below]

2:

[Insert reason below]

3:

[Insert reason below]

4:

[Insert reason below]

5:

[Insert reason below]

[Insert additional comments](Optional)

Well, with all that out of the way, enjoy making/reading posts on the thread!

man. this is so fuckin' easy.

1. arabelle.
    not the writer. but give me a bad girl who knows exactly what she's doing to manipulate people and i'm a sucker for those bitches. especially with a cold disregard for most things going on around her other than for fun. i want to break open your brain and dissect you affectionately.

2. corvo. (though this is more stan than simp)
    righteous fuckboy vibes are so strong. i love it when characters are so full of it and/or if their behaviours get them in trouble for it. its the gratifying setup and pay-off, and the carnal rage + selfishness that pairs well together. like a cheap drink you can't get the taste rid off from your mouth, and you keep coming back for more because it's addictive.

3. them.
    and i've only read some of their threads, but on first impression, i really liked their rationale for the name + face claim, so there's definitely bias there. paired with the narrative voice behind their posts, believable actions/reactions, interesting daily rituals + plots, it feels almost like a slice of life character, which is a vibe i appreciate very much in aincrad's backdrop. i'm just a wallflower appreciating this blooming character from afar.