[PP - F1 ] <<Earning A Living>> (Rin and Ruri)

A sunny day in Sword Art Online, Rin was wandering around. Looking quite bold and emotionless. She ignored the warm atmosphere. She just walk to an unknown destination. Without knowing herself, She walked into a forest. And straight into a beautiful field, full of green playful grass. Who is playing with the calm wind, in Harmony. Rin saw the beautiful scenery. But the scenery itself can't melt her cold heart of agony.

Rin sat down in the field. Hoping, so she can learn something new, to find his brother. Drowning in the darkness, she hugged her own knee. "Len.....Where did you go? And why did you disappear?" . Rin cried quietly, so that nobody could hear voice of despair.

Rin hears a footstep of someone coming closer. But then, Her visions became blurry. And she was very confused, because there was nobody there. She stands and turns around, and she met her brother. The wind came in an opposite direction, blowing Rin, to touch her brother. Then, she raised her hands, trying to touch her brother. and Just like a mirror, Len also touch her.

As they touch, The view seems so different than before. Even though nothing has changed, it seems so different. As if they never played the game. Happiness came and surrounds them. Rin felt really happy. "Len, Is this really you?" she asked. Len just nodded, and he hugged her older sister. "O-Onee c-chan? Don't give up, nee chan! There is still a way for you to survive! Go to the smith, and ask for a job there! I've gotta go now. Sorry, nee chan..."

Len disappeared from Rin's sight. But her visions recovered. "Len.....What you say is right, Len! I will not give up yet!" Rin smiled, looking at the sky, While laughing innocently.

"Rin-chan! Nee, Rin-chan!" came a girly voice from behind, It was Ruri. Rin's friend. Ruri was exhausted from running very fast and a long distance. Rin was surprised seeing her friend, and hugged her. "Ruri-chan! Will you help me out? I need to get work, and I don't know where to start!" Rin giggles and let go of Ruri. She also Smiled happily, and laughs innocently.

She sees they she had been dreaming, knowing such she wanted to help her friend out. "Sure, I know a good armory place nearby. A little NPC girl named pepper owns it, if you like I can take you there and maybe she will help you out, what do you say?" She asked Rin as she smiled and hugged her again. She might've had an assassin title, but in her heart she was still as childish as ever. She then let go of the hug and helped Rin along the way to the NPC place, hoping that pepper could help them out.

"Eh, I thought that you would ignored me instead. But, Let's go, Ru-chan!" Rin nodded and follow Ruri to the shop nearby. People are confused to the Smiling Rin, because, Usually.....Rin always shows an emotionless mask. After they walk to the Starting city, They finally met Pepper, who is waving at everyone. "Ru-chan, is that Pepper? She seems to be friendly. "

Rin walks in to the store. and Greets Pepper. "Hello, Pepper-san! I'm a newbie in Sword Art Online. Will you mind giving a job as a smith please?" Rin giggles and stares at Pepper. "Eh?! So sudden! Oh, Well, Can you give me a reason to work at this place? Just for information! hehehe~" Pepper Replied. Rin was amazed at the armor and weapons, she didn't know that Pepper is asking her.

"Hello? You didn't hear me ?" says Pepper to the Smiling Rin. "O-Oh! Sorry! I was amazed by your creations, Pepper-san! Well, My Reasons to be here are to work of course! But the main goal is, so that I can have COL and make my Own Armor and Weapon. To fight and Clear this game! " Says Rin.

Pepper nodded, and give Rin her sheets for a smith. "Rin-chan. Right? Well, You need to fill these sheets and give back to me. You can return now or Tomorrow. Try to fill these sheets with very detailed. That's all you need to be a smith at our shop!"

"Okay Pepper-san. I will fill these, Can I borrow a pen? " Rin ask. Pepper-san nodded, and give Rin the pen.

"Hey pepper, remember me?" Ruri smiled as she put <> her curved sword against a wall. smiling at the two making conversation. "So, do you know about the blades of dreams quest?" Pepper had asked Rin as she kept writing down descriptions in fancy hand writing. Pepper had taken the paper now, smiling upon it as she did so. it had been correct, and properly filled out as pepper put it down and took Rin-chan's arm, now pulling her around into the back room where she made the swords, Ruri's only decision was to sit down on a bench nearby and sketch cat faces, or Keith her big brother and about pretty much anything else she could think of.

Rin was dragged along with Pepper. To the back of the shop, where they craft swords and armor. "Nee,Pepper san. So this is where you crafts swords? And oh! About the blade of dream quest, I'm a new player and I don't quite know. But i heard, there was a legendary sword. I don't really know tough...." Rin looks at the sword they crafted. And then. "Ruri chan! Can you come here please? Because if something goes wrong, please help me....." Rin shouted as she wears a worry mask,She was worrying if she can craft or not. As she shouted, Ruri came. "Nee, Rin-chan. Can you craft swords and armors?" Rin sigh and replies "I can't craft swords and armors.....".

She hears the call to come into the back room as she puts her notebook back into her inventory, walking towards the back as she had done so. She smiled at her, trying to get her to cheer up. "Just believe in yourself!~" She had smiled at Rin as she had sang a small amount of a larger song. She saw some iron and some small jewels. Putting them in front of her as she danced around some more, randomly.

• 3 weeks later...

"R-Ruri......Hu-Hum! I'l became an awesome smith!". Rin scratch her head and smiled, she ask Pepper, "Hmm, I wonder, So crafting is very easy? Just put a high-quality stone.....and we hit them with crafting swords? I think my mind is going blank......Umm,I'm dizzy......" Rin randomly run all over the place, Pepper scratch her head. "Umm, Well, You can do that. But it doesn't make out well, if you don't find a really high-quality stone."

Rin tried to think a way, her mind is blank, she is thinking of a monsters. Then, An Idea popped out of her absent-minded head. "How about we go and look for stones, by defeating monsters?" Rin dance and dance randomly while saying "Maybe, I am a genius after all"

Then, Pepper look at Rin with a pity face, "That kid......Her parents must be angry with her so much....hehe" Pepper patted Rin on her head, And she smiled. Pepper's smile made Rin's day, then Rin poked Pepper's cheeks. "What a nice cheek indeed. We must start an operation for face transplant!" said Rin. Then, Rin smiled and quietly sing "Yuukei Yesterday" from Mekaku city records album.

Ruri nodded to Rin as she talked about fighting stopping her dancing raid as she looked forward out the door, walking toward it and opening as she went out of the blacksmith's shop walking into the wilderness as she attempted to find a better place to start fighting with other animals, not really think about where Rin was, as she equipped her +3 damage katana, looking around the scene closely.

Rin stopped her dance and follow Ruri, She equipped her old-looking and rusty lance. She looked at Ruri, with a self-pity gaze. She was worried that she ask Ruri to do so many things. But, her spirit to become a smith. She laughed, and her eyes became cold in an instant. "I don't have skills yet, Because I haven't learn it, But in reality, I'm capable of doing some martial arts with this spear"

Before she begin to attack, she looks for a a field full of strong monsters. She ran forward into the big field, full of monsters, there were a black buffalo, strange-looking pig, and so many more. Rin ran to a strange looking buffalo, she points the tip of her spear in the buffalo's body, then she stabbed the buffalo. But, she pushed the spear too strong an missed. The buffalo noticed Rin, and the buffalo assaulted her. Her Health decreased a tiny bit.

Rin : 8/9

Ruri: 61/61

Mob: 2/2

She saw Rin's health start to decrease from the buffalo... Starting to sprint towards it she had attempted to hit the buffalo with a strong shot. Being silent yet deadly in the battlefields. Unfortunately her katana hadn't hit the buffalo but a tree nearby, the blade digging into the tree. Ruri attempting to get it out of the bark and yet managing as she returned to her partner's side.

Rin : 8/9

Mob: 2/2

"Ruri, Do your best! Me too, I'm doing my best!" . Rin attempted to do another attack at the buffalo. Since the buffalo is focused on Ruri, there might be a chance for Rin. "I need to make sure that I can do this." Rin looks at the buffalo, with her deadly gaze. And she grab her spear, pointing the tip at the buffalo. "Focus, Rin. Focus!" Then, She ran into the Buffalo and she throws the spear towards the buffalo. But, her second attempt failed, but luckily......The buffalo doesn't seem to be noticing Rin.

Rin: 8/9

Buffalo: 2/2

Rin doesn't gave up, Even if she missed two chances. Then, She saw Ruri attempted to attack the buffalo. And yet, She missed, again. Then, Rin tried to do a simple attack. She just ran at the buffalo, and she tried to stab it. Since The Buffalo wasn't noticing Rin, She stabbed the Buffalo easily. "Yeey! I did it! What a lucky day~"

Rin: 8/9

Buffalo: 1/2

Rin was amazed by Ruri's skills. Rin thought that she will never be like that. "Hey, Ruri, We are supposed to found loots right? After defeating a mob or two." she said. Then, Rin goes to the place where the Buffalo disappeared. And she found a loot, It's an Enhanced Stone that was build from the buffalo's antlers, The color is white, long and sharp-edged. "Look! Ruri, Look at this! We can craft it, Right?" She said. Rin grabbed Ruri's hand, And goes back to Pepper's shop. After a long, long trip, They finally came back and Rin shouted Pepper's name. "Pepper - Chii! Pepper - Chii! Can I craft this stone ?! " She said