[PP-F2] Midnight Mountain (Shaya+Haine)

Shaya looked around the edge of floor 2, she overheard someone talking about a part of this floor that always remains night and she wanted to see if it was true. She ventured off at midday so that actual night wouldn't confuse her. She felt a breeze as she walked through the hills near mountains and stopped. She heard a rustle of a bush behind her, her ears twitched and she turned to see what it was.

"OOH NEW EXPLORING AREA- OOFF!!" Haine would noisily shout gasp before tripping over a bush and falling over clumsily. "D'aww man! I'm so c-clumsy what a shame.." the bluenette sighed as she pushed herself off the ground and started laughing at herself to keep her spirits up. But then she blushed a crimson red color when she had noticed that someone had been watching her. It was a girl with long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. "H-Hello there fellow adventurer! How are y-you fairing?" she chirped, trying to cover up the memory of her epic fall.

She then shook her head before pumping her fist in the air enthusiastically. "Oh I'm up and I'm running I tell ya'! Nothing can bring me down! I'm happy and I live to cherish every moment of my life smiling.. this is a baby fall ahaa!" she hyperly laughed before scratching the back of her head nervously. "W-Well.. what brings you up this mountain? Usually nobody comes here at midnight. OOH MAYBE IT'S HAUNTED!!" she squealed with sparkly eyes full of curiosity.

{OOC: Is it okay if I join so this can count for Shaya's Rank up to Lieutenant, like your rank Haine?}

She smiled at the two bumping into one another from a nearby mountain of some sort. She jumps over the top of the mountain suddenly, sliding down it and enjoying the breeze it gave to her. "Hi guys!" She had smiled at them as she had made it down. Smiling at the two. I thought they met before... She had thought in her head as she tried to think of when she had thought they met.

Haine gasped when she saw Ruri and her eyes sparkled joyfully. "RURIIII!! How are ya'? Nice to see you agaaaiiiinnn!!" she giggled as she practically tackled the poor said girl to the floor. She hugged her tightly with a childish attitude before letting her go and helping her stand back up. "O-Oh.. Whoops!" she chirped.

T-too.. many... hug-gs...... She thought as she got two hugs and managed to somehow stand up. "So, what are you two doing here?" She asked them both as she stood and looked around at many bushes, and different sceneries. She smiled as she saw a small house on top of a mountain. "Perhaps there could be a dungeon around here if you looked more.." She had said a she scratched her head and spun around, now seeing a hole in a mountain and a larger flat topped mountain to explore. Her eyes suddenly glittered in some kind of hyper action excitement.