[F4-PP]the winter time(Aiden and ruri)

I was jumping through the trees doing flips and vaults train in the snow smiling and laughing happy to be in a forest these places were amazing for training and jumping then as im climbing one of the trees I accidentally grab a patch of ice falling toward the ground not being able to to find anything to grab this was going to hurt.

"Wanted to take a walk alone and away from the crowd." She spoke softly as she put a small top hat on the snowman and saw it's face when finished she smiled and admired her work. Hoping that Aiden wouldn't be too embarrassed by what she had done. She smiled and bit off a piece of carrot as she put it in as a nose, admiring her finished snowman. As she looked up seeing the stars dance in the sky, which she hadn't paid much attention to. "What were you doing out here?" She had asked Aiden as she turned around and looked at him.

"nice snowman im out here training in something called parkour if you know what that is when you doing alot of jumps and fancy flips and stuff this is a great place for some peace and quiet i can leave you alone if you want." I smile at the snowman that she was making thinking how he used to do stuff like that before I learned about computers.

"Well, one thing is for sure, I maxed out my acrobatics." She said before doing a backflip and landing it, smiling at him as she did so, landing in a nearby tree as she looked down upon him. She was glad she had done so, and now she loved to watch others fail, even if they kinda failed, it was kinda funny. Aiden was supposed to be a 'professional' so hopefully he would pull this off.

"well my acrobatics isn't maxed but I used to do this in real life so I actually use skills i picked up in real life so lets try to do this without making a fool of myself." I try to backflip onto the lowest branch then use the branch above me as a swing to jump onto a higher branch. i epicly miss the lowest branch landing on my face laughing saying "guess im not the pro you are huh i suck so much im just going to lay here in embarassment for awhile."

combat dice

1-5 i fall on my face

6-8 i slip a little but i land it

9-10 i perfectly land it

"yo you draw alot are you a creative person im not I do excersise and lay in shame when girls watch me fail so what are you drawing see as i fell on my head and im a little fuzzy." I still smile laughing that this girl had shown me up two times today this was just embarassing so i say "so want to go do something fun or are you just going to keep laughing at me."

"Sure!~" She spoke as she entered the long tree inclosed path smiling as she cleared some trees and went deeper into the forest, waiting for Aiden every moment or so to catch up with her. Smiling as he had waddled over to her every so often. She then had looked around seeing and hearing all the animals and calls they had during the night, it had been fascinating.

"we need to be quiet miss the forest can be very dangerous at night I know your a super high level and everything but remember im a noob." I start following the trail following the girl wondering where on earth we were going i say "so ruri where are we going because im not all to familiar with this floor.

"We are adventuring, everything has to be new!" She had smiled as she continued on with the path, looking back once in a while to see if Aiden was there, smiling as he was each time. Then continuing toward the end of the path as she had seen it. Seen a large tree, trying to get into it would be hard. She begins to move up the tree. Climbing each branch, the higher and higher she got.

"ah ha i see you want me to fall on my butt again but ok im down with that but your not aloud to laugh at me this time." I pull myself up on the lowest branch jumping up grabbing higher branches going on the opposite side from her saying "we might have to stop soon these branches can't support my fat butt."

"Okay!~" She said cheerfully as she grabbed another branch, a bit higher than the last one, she slightly fell. "Help!" She squeaked as her hand had been on a higher branch on the branch and one on a lower branch, her feet off the branches as the higher branch cracked, it coming out of her hands and onto the ground , her body slanting to hanging off the lower one. Her eye bolding forward as she felt the drop. Her eyes now starting to tear up. "HELP!" She had yelled louder as she had not wanted to fall.

I hear her calling for so I rush to the other side pulling her up sitting her on one of the bigger branches saying "hey are you alright no need to cry I would never let you fall your brother would probably try to kill me if I did are you going to be alright." I sit on the branch next to her trying to make her not cry but i wasn't so good at this thing so I just sit there trying to comfort her.

She finally managed to pull herself up. Sighing as she had done so. "T-Thank you for helping." She smiled at Aiden as she had finally got up. She was glad that he had helped comport her, a bit awkwardly her smile fell back as she got off the tree. "What other ideas do you have for having fun?" She had asked Aiden questioning him.

"well I like to climb stuff but you and me seem prone to fall every time so lets go do some ice skating im pretty good at that or I can build a slead for us to use your pick." I look at the lake then where some trees are looking around for anything else we might be able to do I say "well i could take you out to eat as well if you want to up to you completly then lets go where you want."

"If you like we could go ice skating, but I warn you it's harder in SAO then normal IRL." She smiled as she put tiny blue skates. She starts to spin on the skates. Smiling as she did a tiny twirl, jumping up suddenly on the icy lake. Glad that she had been skating before, even if it had reminded her of her dead boyfriend, she wanted to have a good time.