[F4-PP]the winter time(Aiden and ruri)

"how about this im going to try something stupid so please don't laugh if I fail this is going to suck if i do." I start to go really fast seeing a a giant snow pile I jump into the air doing a back flip getting over the the bank tripping backword falling on my back i say "well i almost landed it but i fell so yeah that sucks,"

"well at least im not the only one who fails my tricks so how about i try to just ice skate normally it seems im a bad influence and i don't want you to get hurt so Im going to try to act normal i promise." I start skating around the ring laughing a smiling finally having some fun in this death game.

"Well we could go to Frosty's Cafe" She smiled, leading him to the cafe of yummy treats and pastries. She was glad she found this place earlier, as she entered she put her coat on a nearby coat rack. Seeing a counter as she ordered a cocoa. Beginning to drink some of the coco as she had been given by the man she had ordered from, the whipped cream coming to her mouth as she drank in smaller portions. The warmth gave her a smile as she had drank it. The smell had been wonderful...

"Well lets start out at the beginning, my childhood as I soon got up to buying my first game, Sword Art Online." She smiled as she had remembered her childhood. "As you know Keith is my brother, he had gotten the game for his birthday, by that time I had moved out and bought my game probably about the day after, in beta as well." She had smiled, as she had continued the long, boring story...