[PP-F1] The Sunset (Sinthria, Ruri)

She smiled as she woke up from her dream. She yawned and stretched her hands forward, eager to play outside in the quietness. She then got out of the INN room she had been in as she went outside. Today she knew she was going to be... alone. She went outside, many kid NPCs playing around. She felt like she should do something helpful in some way. She chased after one she had no idea what 'helpful' would be but she felt that she should chase after one, incase she finds something... interesting about her...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She had yet to see the small girl go anywhere special. The pink shirt and the long blonde hair had been very easy to spot, the sun then began to rise smiling as she was able to see the girl walk down a rabbit hole... She narrowed her eyes and ran over to the rabbit hole. The rabbit hole had swallowed the girl. She walked away from the rabbit hole and walked away smiling as she saw the kids still playing.

She walked over to the kids smiling as she had hugged one. "Hi their!" Ruri had said as she shook a few kids' hands. "So what are you guys playing?" Ruri had asked one. "Tag!" Said one as she touched Ruri's legs and ran off, the others who had gathered ran as well. Ruri decided to go ahead and play as she runs after the kids who had made a long trial of candy.

Sinthria was looking for Ruri in the town, it was a good day to hangout with friends then slaying some monsters. He tried to check her on the map if he could see her but it was not possible since they were not in a party. While he was walking by the streets he heard some children laughing and a familiar voice joined the laughters. It was Ruri's voice for sure. He smiled softly and started to walk towards them slowly, he wanted to watch her for a while as she kept playing with the kids. But as soon as he entered the street someone ran towards him and bumped into him, he catched the person preventing her from falling down. He realized that it was Ruri who bumped into him as he opened his eyes. " So..You spent your free times here with little kids? You sounded like you were having really good time." he said kindly with his narrowed eyes.

"Not all of my time but-- some. Yeah have you ever tried to play tag? It's always fun!" Ruri had admitted as she smiled at Sinthria. She smiled at him and continued onto the game. She touched his shoulder and said, "Tag!" And smiled at him as she ran off and continued to try to hide. Unfortunately she saw him sprinting toward her. She saw him and tried to run faster. Turning right, then left in the numerous alleyways.

" Playing tag, no not really.." he smiled looking at Ruri. Getting tagged by her just after a second, he started to run after her as she ran away. He was always good at running, he knew he could catch her. He kept following her as she turned alleys, alleys helped Sinthria to get close on her. He catched and held her hand as she tried to make a last sprint, pulled her to himself. " Tag.. I guess.." he said smiling at her, still holding her hand.

She felt him holding her hand... She stopped for a moment, remembering what it had felt-- love... "Um..." Ruri had said for a second before pulling him closer and giving him in for a kiss in the cheek. She felt the world spinning faster-- as if something had meant this had been-- some sort of dream. She had flushed a crimson color. "S-Sorry I-I didn't mean t-to!" She had said for a second not sure how he would react.

He was surprised from the kiss, he was not expecting it. His widened eyes were locked on Ruri's eyes, his cheeks turned red. But then a soft smile appeared on his face. Still holding her hand, caressing it to calm her down." Hey.

Uhmm..Its okaay..Don't worry.." he said kindly, looking at their hands and then back to her. "Thank you..Uh..I mean, for the kiss." he lifted his other hand to his cheek, holding the spot she kissed.

She nodded slightly not really knowing what he would react to next. She hadn't meant to... She had then started to blush a darker color, not really knowing if she was getting ahead of herself. She hoped not to get smacked or hit, for she knew now that Keith would be notified at what had just happened. "I-I'm sorry t-that I am-- r-risking your life. K-Keith.." She wasn't able to make a sentence out of the word Keith anymore. She felt that Keith, out of know where would come and kill Sin... She felt as if she should-- run.. far away from what she had just done the trouble she had just created.

He listened what she just said but they meant nothing to him. " Risking my life..? Just because a kiss from the cheek..? he asked her, trying to change her thoughts and calm her down. He knew who Keith was and what he was able to do, but he didn't care. Atleast he didnt need to when he was with her. " What you just did was.. Its not risking my life. " he smiled to her " It was the only thing i enjoyed after coming here..So, i dont even mind getting killed for it."

"Y-You e-enjoyed it?" She asked. She never really thought he had liked her back. She thought back when they had first met, he had said that he had thought she was cute... She didn't think it was-- really cute in that way... She sighed. "I-It had been though. Your life is risked-- as if a curse now..." Ruri had started thinking back to when her birthday was, when Keith had been saying mean things to Ruri's friends...

" Yes..I enjoyed it. Its not a curse, its a gift. I don't want you to worry about my life.. There is nothing to worry about. he said quitely, even though he said those he knew that something would happen eventually, bad or good. There is no way to find out before it happens. He smiles once more looking at her. " Just.. Forget about it. We can walk for a bit and talk,huh? Maybe we can eat something too.."

"Oh... O-Okay. But if you're ever in trouble just PM me..." She said, wanting to make sure he was okay. If he was ever in trouble she had to protect her members. She sees a long trail of cherry blossom trees. She walks forward down it turning back for a second, seeing that he was right next to her once again... He had still never let go of her hand... Her blush turned back to a lighter crimson, no longer a bright pinkish red color.

He smiles towards her once more as she changed colors. Holding her hand tightly. Then he notices the trail of cherry blossom trees. "Don't worry..You are the first person i would talk to. And the same goes for you. Let me know if anything happens..Even im a rookie, i will try my best." he says kindly, walking towarda the trees with her.

"O-Okay Sin." She smiled at him as she walked upon the trees seeing them fall onto her head. The small petals falling and swirling around them as they landed upon the grass. "H-Hey Sin I have a q-question... If I were to ask you-- out.." She thought for a second, regretting at what she had just said.. "W-What would you say?" She had continued the sentence, holding her eyes shut not sure if he would take it offencive.

Sinthria watches her as she walks under the trees,hee freezes as she asks him her question. But snaps himself out of it by shaking his head. Turns towards her and holds her both hands gently, looking at her closed eyes. " I would say yes, without a second thought." a soft smile appears on his face and kisses one of her hands he lifted up.

"Y-You w-would?" She had asked herself as he had just said-- yes to dating, maybe even a date some time... As she had her hand kissed she blushed slightly as if unable to talk she had said "S-So official now?" In unknown miniature parts... Now she knew what to do.. "I-I want to get to know you... What is your favorite color?" She had asked afterward, still slightly blushing at him. The petals still landing on her head and shoulders. She had grinned up at him as her hands fell down back to her waist.

" Yeah..Its offical." he said and nodded. Giggles as she asks his favourite color " My favourite color eh? Lets see..Its problably dark red." he says while looking at her, her dress and her hair. "And..It seems like yours is blue huh? " both his hands meets at the back of his head, stretching himself. " Or i dont know..Im terrible at guessing."he closes his eyes while smiling

"Yeah, you're good at this game!" She said as she thought of another question-- shapes... She had thought it would be-- kinda original if she had asked a question like that, so she did so. A small petal laying on her head as she shook it and it flew off of her head. "How about your favorite shape? Personally I like the droplet shape." She had smiled at him as she looked up at him.

[OOC]

" Am i..? Ookaay" he says with a little laugh, then waits for her next question. Scartches the back of his head meanwhile, he looks at her with a surprised face . " My favourite shape..? Ah, i didnt really think about it. Not at all..Uhm, lets see." he stops for a second and moves his finger over his mouth." Ah..I suppose its triangle..Or star.. "