[PP-F1] The Sunset (Sinthria, Ruri)

"What about a dragon type shape?" She asked him as she tried to remember what quest she wanted to take later today to get him a special present. She then smiled back at him. "Next question!" She had said trying to think of one as she had said that she decided to move a bit forward once more. "Hey how about you ask me a question!" She had said giving the host role of the game to him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

" A dragon type? Yes, that would be cool i guess." " Me? Ah..Okaay.. But let me think first." he says and walks towards her, holds her hands once more while thinking about his question." Do you remember you sang a song the first day we met? Since that day i always dreamed about your voice..I guess this is asking a favor not a question. Would you sing another one for me? " he asks with a soft smile on his face.

"Well okay." She says as she lets go of his hand. She waved her left hand up for the hub. scrolling through her inventory for her blue violin, as she finds it, she presses [Equip] As the violin gets put into her hands. She starts to play a faster song. "Can you feel the music and the melody? I can feel it moving, through my whole body. Sound, it takes me higher to another place. Lose control of myself when I hear the bass." She sings a small paragraph of the song as she uses the violin and continues singing and pushes herself toward the end of the song.

He listens to the whole song carefully, a soft smile appears on his face just like the last time. As soon as she finishes, he slowly claps his hands. " That was beautiful.. I didnt know that you could play violin. Performer,eh? I should work on my proffession too..But im too lazy for it." he giggles

"Stop being so lazy, how about I help you out on that adventure!" She smiled at him as she put her violin back into her inventory and returned to Sinthria's side. She smiled at him then continued on with the walk in the blossoms, biting her lower lip and becoming unsure about what to say or even ask next.

" B-but proffession quests are so boring..But it could be fun with you around i guess." he says as he starts holding her hand, looking at her while walking. " I'm so glad that i met you, i feel lucky." He slightly blushes while admitting that. He looks around and then turns to her again, remembers what Sakuri told him about the roofs. " Hey..Uhm, the sun is about to set.. Maybe we can get a better view if we get on a rooftop."

"I felt happier since I met you." She smiled at him as she found the roofs on the town. She jumps onto one, pulling him up afterward as she had managed to anyway. "The sunset-- is.. beautiful." She had admitted as she saw it start to go under the sky, the moon starting to get visible in the sky. "Today was a lovely-- night." Ruri had said as she scooted a little closer to Sinthria.

After they get on the roofs , Sinthria enjoys the view for a second. Then turns to Ruri with a smile, looking at her with his narrowed eyes. '' Yes.. It is beautiful. But its nothing compared to you'' he says with a slight blush on his cheeks. As she scoots closer to Sinthria, he wraps his arm around her gently, like a hug. '' It was indeed.. I hope that we can live many like this in the future. '' even while thinking the idea, Sinthria unwillingly smiles.

She blushes a darker crimson again. "I would be willing to see you again, like-- another date." She grinned at him, even though she hadn't known him for long every time she seemed to be with the figure-- she always had a smile, no matter what. She slightly felt warmer inside as she had felt the arm being put around her neck. She smiled at him, "I just hope you never get PKed by-- anything and if you are hurt-- just tell me. I promise to protect you." She said as she felt her heart melt inside-- as if she had belonged in the situation. The stars now spinning and twinkling above the two a she lay on her back and looked into the stars.

He looks at the moon with a smile, then to her. '' So am i..I would love to have another date with you. '' he felt something strange inside him, like he nevet felt before. Just standing next to her made him feel all happy and glad. He woudlnt even mind being dead that right now. His eyes narrowed as shes started to talk about getting PKed again. '' Come on.. I can protect myself, i mean..Atleast i would try. Nothing is going to happen to me or you. Stop thinking thing like these, just live the moment.. Right now i feel like the luckiest man ever just because im here sitting and talking with you. '' He layed her back on the foor just like she did and looked at her. '

"W-Well fine.." She says as she lays down next to him, seeing him pear over to her. "I'm glad to have a kind gentleman next to me today." She smiled over to him as she then turned her head to the stars and began to sing one of her favorite songs of all time. Her heart melting as she had finished and looked back at him.

'' A kind gentleman? That sounds cool '' he said with a little laugh,then once again focused on her while she sings. Listening to her carefully. He realizes that he remembers the song, by the end he sings along with Ruri. '' I love that song.. And your voice is amazing. '' he says with a smile, looking to her eyes

"T-Thank you." She says as she looks over to him and smiled. She was happy that she could spend time with a nice person. As she looked at him, and he had looked into her blue sparkling eyes she blushed a bit, a moment of silence came upon them both as they stared into each others eyes. "I-I'm glad I could spend this-- wonderful night with you." She said as she blushed a bit more, not knowing how he would react to it all.

'' No problem.. Its just the truth. '' he says while looking at the stars, he feels relaxed and happy. Then he looked back at her eyes, listening her words. '' So am i..I am happy to be here, to be with you.. It means a lot to me. '' he said in a happy and alive tone, after looking at her several seconds. He gets close to her and kisses her on the cheek,blushed deep red meanwhile. '' Thank you for making this happen. ''

She felt the kiss, and the world spinning faster and faster around them. She blushed the same color as she looked back to him. "I-I'm the one who should thank you..." She had said a bit happy that they had been together now. She knew the quest she was going to take, and knew now that she just had to. She smiled at him. "So, before I go-- anything else on the agenda?" She had asked before confirming that she had to go now, or she was going to go.

He sighed '' No.. Not really.. You are the reason we are here now.. I was being shy and weird but, you.. There is no way that i could show how grateful i am. '' he says while carressing her hand. '' Ow, uhm.Not really.. Just be careful, please. '' he said while standing up, looking at her with a smile. He kept holding her hand in the meanwhile.

"Umm... I still want to know something-- W-what's your name-- your REAL name?" She asked Sinthria as she spoke her name to him. "Mine is Masuki Yudai" She smiled to him, wondering what he would say next, awaiting for him to say his as a small blush came across her face a light pink.