[PP-F3] Hoya! (Haine, Shaya, Ruri)

Ruri grinned inviting Shaya and Haine on a quest for an amulet, it had been for Sinthria. She walks upon floor 3, walking back and forth waiting for them to arrive by the teleport gate seeing a beam of white light hit the teleport gate as she smiles and sees a familiar face walk out, another beam of life as another comes. "Hoya!" She squeals as she hugs them both. She knew the prairies were somewhere nice to travel, but they had to go to the Wavering Mist.

[Post order: Ruri, Shaya, Haine]

Click for more info on the Quest

The bluenette was just about to reply to Shaya's question before Ruri and her started shouting Hoya. "Aaaanndddd.... Hoya!" Haine exclaimed before pumping her fist in the air and grinning eagerly. And momentarily she returned the other two's embraces back, hugging the poor girls in a deathly grip. "Congratulations on getting together with that... what's his face Ruri? Sinthral or something like that! Hmm... You've been telling me lot's of entertaining things, oh how cliche can this get? And then Shaya had a cliche romance too... I'm kinda jealous of you guys! B-But it's not like I want to be held down or anything..." the bluenette scoffed as she tilted her head to the side, attempting to hide a blush that was creeping up her face. "Anyways, we should get down to business, I don't want to wait another hour here, and neither do you guys...?"

The teen smiled softly whilst nodding excitedly. "Oh yeah you bet I'm ready! We'll get that amulet, and we'll see what the love gods have in store for Ruri!" she winked before walking next to the giddy light haired player and nudging her in the shoulder. She mouthed deviously whilst at it. "Give me the details after this okay? I'm curious, and let's hope he doesn't jump off of Aincrad", she rolled her eyes and twirled a strand of her hair as she frowned in disgust at the thought of what happened "back then". Oh the irony, and none other than dramatic.

"Okay! Ready girls?" She asked the two as she started to march forward, leading what she thought was the way to the Wavering Mist. She hoped it was the direction, but she hadn't been reading the quest book lately. She walked forward to some sort of-- hedged corn maze, knowing this had been where they needed to complete. "Don't split up, in this maze!" She had yelled orders as she moved forward. Knowing that the prize and guarding monsters were in the middle of the maze of hedges.

Ready! Shaya said as they marched proudly with to the Wavering Mist, and came to a stop at a tall hedge maze. She knew she didn't want to get lost, and clearly the other girls wanted the same so an idea popped into her head, Why don't we leave a tracks with our swords behind us so we don't get lost? She drew her sword and stuck it in the ground. Ok Ruri lead the way!

Haine nodded as she began to eye the rusted dirt, trailing the tip of her katana across the ground. She'd bite her lip and draw a simple word onto the ground. She would write the word "START" in bold before putting her hands on her hips and swinging her sword from the tips of her fingertips. "That should do! Unless you want me to write you guys a love poem all over the ground," Haine mused in a playful manner before following behind Ruri, dragging her sword across the dirt, drawing a trail behind her as her gaze focused forward, right ahead of herself. As she would walk, she choked on this strange mist, scrunching her nose. It gave off an unbearably toxic odor, and there was no other option to resort to, other than tolerating it throughout the hike. "God, what died in here?" she raised her brow while plugging her nose.

"Eww... Smells-- horrible." Ruri had said, scrunching her nose in the mist as she had smelled the weird mist. She then moved to the left side of the fork in the hedged maze, smiling as she was able to not get caught, it had been another fork. This time she goes right seeing the end point of where she had seen. She then turns back, now the caboose of the train.

Shaya plugged her nose before entering the maze hoping she wouldn't smell it, eventually she unplugged it and put her shirt over it instead. They follow Ruri who eventually turned around. Shaya did the same and turns around with her sword still dragging in the dirt. Haine in front of her leading the way back to the fork in the maze. Where to Haine?

"Well, don't look at me for everything! A-Ah well... obviously we check the middle. Since I don't see anything nearby. Just keep up with me and we should get there in time. Well we obviously have no time to chat so!" she spoke in a sarcastic tone, before grinning and leaving the two behind, making her way ahead of them. Her eyes widened the size of saucers when she heard a weird animal-like noise. She smiled eagerly and opened up her control menu to check things up a bit with her materials stock, and so on. Closing her menu, she twisted to the side and gestured for the two to get closer. "According to my instincts, we're close. Just around the corner," she shrugged. "Get yourselves ready." the young adventurer moved closer, towards where the voice was coming from, ready for anything.

[it's a level 10 right? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.]

Haine tilted her head as she glanced at the opponent carefully, from a distance. "I can tell why they make these things guide the hoya. I imagine it as two slobs fighting over a lover, only this is somewhat of a metaphor, and they are protecting an object... rather than a being. Moving on, " she trailed off in an observant manner while she looked at both of he monsters status bars. She eyed the treasure the mobs were guarding, the gem was far more beautiful than anything in the world... it fueled her more than it should have done. Haine glanced at at the two girls who were looking at her with widened eyes, with a battle-ready smirk. "What are ya' waiting for? Let's get this over with! " the bluenette shouted as she called for the other girls to come over and start attacking.

[OOC- Think so I'll start the attacking]

She smirked and raised her curved sword into the sky as she sprinted forward towards the creature. The shiny streak of light being seen by the demonic creature The light had hit him for 3 damage. The monster growling at her as the other one stayed 'drunk' in the corner. Ruri giggling as she let one of her friends attack next.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Crit. -2

[10] Crit. -3

Ruri - 53/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 9/9

Monster - 20/23

Shaya watched Ruri miss, though she was still laughing and having fun. I love my friends, they take a game of death like an everyday trial and have fun with it. She laughs and takes the next attack slashing at the monster, She slashes at it's massive are and cuts it leaving a digital gash behind her.

Ruri - 53/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 19/19

Monster - 22/23

"Watch your back Shaya! This is gonna be a wide range!" Haine exclaimed confidently as she moved towards the foe. She would only narrow her eyes and study the queer movements of her opponent. The way the moved from side to side.. and even their weight could crush someone in one action! There was an advantage as it's movements deemed to appear very slowed down. Although their levels were not that much of an issue, some other things had potential of becoming one. "Take this!" the bluenette howled as she activated her <> skill, running like a maniac in high hopes of beating this monster to pulp.

[1-5] Miss
[6-8] Hit
[9-10] Critical

RESULT:
BATTLE DICE: 8

Haine smiled in satisfaction as she dusted her hands and moved backwards to observe the next move.

Monster: 19/23

[OOC]

She watched the monster take 7 damage. Ruri closing her eyes a second as the monster raised his claws above Ruri, about to bring them down upon her. The Monster had given -3 damage to her. She got thrown back to the hedges behind the girls... "O-Ouch.." She had spoke softly, rubbing her head.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Ruri - 50/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 19/19

Monster - 16/23

She watch Ruri fly backward behind herRuri! Shaya yelled knowing that she was okay but she still felt concern for her. She ran up behind the monster with her sword at the ready. She jumped in the air slashing at the monster for revenge, the monster saw her coming and easily ducked underneath her attack.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Ruri - 50/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 19/19

Monster - 16/23