[PP-F3] Hoya! (Haine, Shaya, Ruri)

"I'll get the other one then. Focus on the tainted one," Haine nodded, with a worried expression, which hit her from a whim. The younger Yudai had messed up a little with things, causing her to tense up slightly. She took a deep breath and rose her blade once more,  her eyes full of fury and determination. "Take that!" the bluenette shouted as she swung her blade at the other monster.

Result: 1 (MISS)

The teenager frowned and muttered a curse under her breath as she stood still and drew back into her previous stance. "Well I've got more time regardless."

The monster looked menacingly at Shaya who missed her attack, it swung it's huge claw at her swiping at her horizontally. Shaya couldn't react in nearly enough time as she was clawed straight across the stomach. She was tossed off to the side as it pulled its claw back to its side. Damn it! I will end you! She glared at the monster as she got back up to her feet.

Haine sighed before staring at her opponent with deadly eyes. "People say, that there's only so much strength one can have before..." she whispered with a small smile, moving to finish her sentence. "They turn weak." she noted with an irritable expression before dodging another one of the monsters attacks, blocking obstacles with her blade while at it. "Let's try again." the bluenette grinned as she charged at the monster, trying to stab deep into it's skin this time. Yes, she attempted to carry out  much more brutal attack, but some games loved to censor the most important parts of it all: the gore. The realism.

[1-5] Miss
[6-8] Hit
[9-10] Critical

BATTLE DIE: 4 :c
RESULT:
"Hm..." Haine gritted her teeth before drawing her blade again and forcing a smile on her face, since the others were smiling. It'd only be appropriate to do so as well.

She saw the monster attack Shaya, and dodge Haine's attack. Her eyes now as if in fury she looks forward at him, her eyes locking upon her target as she sprinted forward, her blade in front as she slashed up at the last second. Before she knew it, the monster took three damage. Her eyes still locked upon her target as she circled it, then walked back to Haine and Shaya.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Ruri - 50/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 16/19

Monster - 10/23

Shaya charged back at the monster seeking revenge for hitting her, She pulls her sword out to her side running n circle around it. leaving a blinding wall of dust she strikes from behind she cut the monsters back dealing 1 damage, she knew it wasn't much but she was willing to take anything she could get

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Ruri - 50/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 16/19

Monster - 9/23

Haine sighed when she had started missing so many hits.. it really didn't help when she was attempting to stay calm either! She had to hit at least a three..or something good.. she couldn't just stand there all day! There was no time like that. "Just die already, darn it!" the bluenette whispered between breaths before letting out a yell and dashing towards the monster, attempting to slip in a sideways strike at her opponent. "C'mon! This is too boring! I'd like to see some advancement, after all these dodges and misses." Haine mentally groaned.

[1-5] Miss
[6-8] Hit
[9-10] Critical

BATTLE DICE: 8
RESULT:
She gasped as she took three damage on her opponent, and she actually hit it for once. "That's better... keep it coming!" she chuckled with fiery eyes.

Monster: 16/23

Ruri grinned at his HP bar, he was about to get a pounding... She shifted into full gear as she sprinted forward, once again. Fury in her eyes. She wanted to get the Hoya amulet as quick as possible! She had missed. The fury getting back into her eyes as she stood back once again, away from the monster.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Ruri - 50/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 16/19

Monster - 6/23

Shaya planned on ending this soon even if she didn't have the last attack she wanted Ruri to get her Hoya, it would help her out a lot and she wanted Ruri to be happily married just as she would be soon. I'm gonna end your life sooner or later so just give up now! She runs straight forward to the monster, she sighs as she misses her strike returning to the girls behind her.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Ruri - 50/53

Haine - 61/61

Shaya - 16/19

Monster - 6/23

"Ruri, just get the hoya already! Before you make things harder for us..." Haine shouted before she dodged the higher HP foe and focused her attention to the lower HP foe. "Think twice before you do something like that! Eat s***," she huffed as she then ran like her life depended on it, hoping to thrust her sword into some part of this animals meat. On cue with her words, the bluenette knocked the foe off it's feet and watched as it's body hit the floor. "And as I was saying, eat it." She snickered slightly with a proud attitude.

[1-5] Miss
[6-8] Hit
[9-10] Critical

BATTLE DICE: 10
RESULT:
 At the moment, she could wait and trust on Shaya to finish off the other opponent. Let's see what would happen next...

Monster: 2/23

[OOC NOTE: I've rechecked the RP and this is considered invalid? congrats! Edit: Feb 7.]

She smiles as the monsters are distracted, she sneaks behind the low level one as she takes the dragon amulet out of the tomb, fastly. And turns back to the group giving them a small smile and a thumbs up, as she runs toward the group once more, giving them a thumbs up. She then puts it in her inventory, grabbing her sword again, hoping to kill the monster as she attempts to strike it. She hit the monster for 3 damage, smiling as she did so. Grabbing their wrists as she attempted to run out of the maze, once again getting lost as she was now the caboose once again...

Monster: -1/23 - Mega Dead

Haine silently took out her map and tried to pinpoint their location, but it was deemed unsuccessful. "How weird.. my map can not track anything either. Even the location name isn't popping up. Great, I love how we're all so close together! No, not really, just - Wait a minute.." the bluenette trailed off as she climbed on top of the shrub wall ahead of her to have an overview of their area. But the wall grew in height and would never stop blocking the overhead, and she eventually had to get back to ground level. "In the worst case scenario, we take chances. Keep on moving, we'll get there!" she sighed.

She looks over to haine and obeys what her directions had said, helping her down as she lead the group through the hedges had shrubs, every so often looking back to where the two girls stood, and kept walking with her, when after a while they found the exit. Ruri hugged the two, thankful for how they helped her retrieved the HOYA necklace with her.

(OOC- one more round of posts and we should be done. @.@)

Shaya hugged Ruri back, I'm glad you found the necklace, I'm sure he'll be very happy to get it. Maybe he will even return the favor. She winked at her knowing that she knew what she meant. I hope you have fun with him. And don't let him go, Keith isn't fine with very many people. She began to walk away pulling out a teleport crystal, It's been fun girls but I have to get back to Angel, I hope to see you both soon. She gives a smile as she raises the crystal into the air, Teleport to Floor 2! She began to glow dissolving into pixels as she teleported away.

"No problem Ruri, anything for my best friend. And I -- damn how do I let this happen... WELL, I hope things work out for you and Sin...thria! Well.. you have my blessing. If he makes you cry I'll be waiting to slit his throat okay? And I'm shocked that the Yudai approves. I'll keep it at that!" Haine chuckled before fluffing up Ruri's hair, her eyes twitching. It wasn't easy to be cool with the fact that someone was dating her little sister - someone she didn't know well enough. But there's a time where people grow up, and you can't control them anymore. "Well I'm going to go wandering.. it really sucks being all alone.." Haine smiled with saddened eyes before waving at Ruri. "Seeya sometime!" the bluenette chirped before taking out a teleport crystal and crushing it. "Teleport.. floor four?"

-COMPLETE-