[PP-F4] MATERIAL HUNT!! (Haine & Zauis)

"Heya! I'm going to be going material hunting by the huge creepy dungeon thing! IT'S FULL OF YETI-ISH CREATURES!! Wanna join? Meet me on floor four!"

"This sounds like a good message! I'll juuuustttt... click send now!" Haine smiled, before clicking the confirm message button, and sending it, before bending down and petting her arctic wolf familiar Yue gently. "We're gonna visit that creepy Yeti cave again! Remember last time we went hunting Yue? It was.. absolutely a cacophony you could say.." the bluenette sweat dropped before mental images of her dodging ice javelins and beams of frostbite things.. not a very pretty sight when she had missed either..

"That place? Please don't jump off a cliff this time.. or take on a rampage. You're a very crazy master you know that..?" the blue eyed wolf sighed. Her eyes twitched slightly at the mentioning of jumping off a cliff. She sighed as she replied to her familars sarcastic comments and such. "I'm afraid I am not this certain unnamed person to do such a thing.. Although I must say I'm rather rogue indeed! There is nothing to lie about that," Haine smirked before waiting by the teleport gate, staring at the snow blankly, starting to zone off for no apparent reason, her eyes boring holes into the snowy ground.

Zauis, yawning slightly as a message popped up from his fiancée. He clicked open to read the message which asked if he wanted to go material hunting on floor four. He nodded and teleported to the four floor. "Floor four better have some interesting monsters to face. I'm in need of some new material anyway."

He calmly said to himself while making it to the fourth floor he looked around to see his fiancée and he spotted her at the teleport gate. He noticed Haine was looking rather dully at the snow. Zauis threw his hand up at his fiancée with a huge smile on his face. "Heya! You ready to get started on getting materials? Hopefully we fight something interesting." he smirked cockily while giving his fiancée a tight hug.

Haine jumped slightly as a certain voice had knocked her out of her trance. She looked over to her side and then smiled warmly as she had seen that Zauis had made it on time. "You made it!! Yes I'm ready to go hunting! You see that cave over there? It's a very dangerous place.. but I've been there before! Remember the Yeti creature I told you about some time ago? Well that's the cave I fought with it in! And there's a lot of dead ends too~" Haine chirped cheerfully as she accepted the hug that Zauis gave her as her cheeks grew a faint pink color.

[OOC]

After they finished hugging each other, Zauis laughed about Haine saying he actually made it on time. He rubbed the back of his neck gently with a slight blush. "Yes, I'm pretty glad I actually made it on time this time. That's really rare for me." his head turned slightly to look over at the cave that his fiancée was talking about. "So that's were you found that Yeti creature at? Well I hope we find something strong in that cave...otherwise it'll be overkill with both of us fighting." he slightly complained before walking toward the cave. "Lets get going! I'm in need of materials anyway! Haha" he smiled back at Haine.

[OOC- Don't worry about it. I'll try to write less in my rps with you.]

"Oh trust me there's a lot of creepy creatures in there! Heck from.. four I think? Four to thirty! But I didn't take on the super high leveled monsters that could almost crush me in one hit. Because we all know that's not wise at all! But I think you might like it! Adventuring we'll go!" the bluenette nodded before putting her hands on her hips and exhaling a deep breath before equipping the <>. Then she would begin to walk across the snowy fields, occasionally stopping to childishly kick some snow around for the heck of it. And with every step that they took.. the closer the cave had gotten to them. This cave was not made of stone! But.. it was made of ice instead. She would always wonder why the caves were built of ice around here.. and what was the secret of keeping such a cave to stand. It could even melt. But then again, it was simply a game! And they were programmed to stand. Because it was all nothing but fragments and polygons put together in the end. And that was simply it.

Haine stopped in front of the cave and smiled cheerfully. "This is the one I've killed the Yeti brat in! Hmm.. if only I could locate the exact area where I have slain this foe in.. my memory can get rather hazy at times. What a shame!" she would complain before beginning to descend deeper into the strange area.

[OOC]

Zauis started to look a bit sadden for no reason. Sometimes he just had his moments where he felt indifferent. Though he usually kept his emotions under control. "Creepy, huh? If you really think so then I'll be looking forward to it. You actually saw a monster that could crush you with one hit? Sounds interesting."

He cockily muttered while following Haine without really looking forward. He was glancing around at all the snow and ice around them. He shrugged slightly as his boots crushed the snow they walked in. "Hopefully i find something more interesting in this weird cave. So far it looks dry as hell....maybe because we just entered though." he muttered to himself.

"Maybe.. it's a very confusing type of dungeon.. it's so strange how this structure is held up. You think it would melt like a glacier eventually.. but's it's merely a simple code of programming that holds this place together. Amazing!" she had quietly said, before exclaiming at the last part. "And I wouldn't consider that awesome truthfully.. it's not an exciting experience!" she shuddered before peering into the distance. She could make out a very faint opening which shone a slight ray of light at them. "Well.. it seems like there is a close by opening," the bluenette smiled softly before calmly walking towards the lights direction, her curiosity growing with every step she took.

Zauis's left eye twitched as Haine wondered about how the ice cave was held up. "Duh...it's a game Haine. Why would they program it to melt? That would be bogus as ever..." he bluntly stated while sticking his hands in his pockets. He was walking with his head down so he didn't really notice the ray of light that Haine did. "Whelp....this place is starting to be a huge letdown. I think anything would've been better than this cave." he complained before letting out a huge sigh. As he lifted his head he noticed they were headed towards a bright light. It was getting even brighter as they closed in on it. "W-woah..."

Haine huffed lightly before replying between her breath. "Yeah I know.. and oh well.. just focus on the kill. The area is nothing to me honestly.. just the kill," she had said neutrally, her mood going through some twisted changes. Then she took off towards the light without a warning, before entering the room and looking around. "There should be something around..-" suddenly the doors had closed on them, giving them no way out. "Wow," Haine said quickly before scanning all over the room. And as she had suspected, a very angry mutant creature had appeared. It's health bar was clearly seen as a level 14, but she had encountered much bigger foes, just lucky enough the doors didn't close on her. "Bingo!" she smirked before moving closer to the monster.

"Surely there is something promising coming from that lighted area but I honestly think we should be careful. So don't..." before he could finish his sentence he had to run behind Haine because she decided to rush in. As they got in the room closed the door and we were unable to escape unless we defeated the monster before us. It was level fourteen and it looked like some good competition. "At least it's not more than one enemy were trapped against. That'll really suck....." he muttered while unsheathing his sword and dashing toward the monster recklessly and swinging his sword towards and missing by an inch. The miss called Zauis to stumble and the Monster slashed Zauis which knocked him back into the door. "Damn..."

Monster: 31/31

Haine: 63/63

Zauis: 53/55

She had watched as the monster had knocked Zauis against the door, making him lose 1 HP off of his health. She cringed slightly before getting into her fighting spirit. "Let's see what you are made of!" she childishly hollered as her eyes narrowed instantly and she held her blade up for a few seconds, the tip glowing a neon blue color. She always had such a reckless nature, getting into trouble wherever she had went. But sometimes her faults could lead her right to her kill. So it wasn't entirely bad. Haine quickly charged at the monster, her sword pointing straight. Just as she had planned, the sword had went right into the monster's stomach, and she grinned as she twisted the sword around manipulatively before pulling the sword out and going back a good few steps to prepare her next attack.

Haine: 61/61

Monster: 28/31

As Zauis hit the door and slid down it he looked down at the ground for a moment. "Gotta get my head in the game. I hate when I do reckless crap like that and pay for it." he muttered to himself while watching Haine twisted her sword into the Monster's chest. Zauis placed his on the door to help him get up. He gripped his sword and swiftly dashed at the Monsters and quickly avoided it's attack and reacted with two fast slashes. "Heheh... Now I'm feeling like myself again. We'll destroy you with ease." The Black Swordsman calmly said with a hint of cocky-ness in his voice.

Monster: 26/31

"Alright! This'l be fun!" Haine exclaimed as she pumped her free fist in the air, full of enthusiasm and excitement. A monster of this level wasn't one that intimidated her. She wouldn't get scared THAT easily. The bluenette then watched as the monster then attempted to tackle her over with a powerful push. She would simply move two steps to the left and laugh, pretty much enjoying this battle to the fullest. "Let's see if you can handle.. this!!" she said before getting in a diagonal strike at the monster. She had smirked in victory as her opponent had yet lost an additional three HP from it's health. "This is easier than I thought.." she muttered under her breath.

Monster: 23/31

Zauis watched the monster really close to figure out it's movements and maybe patterns. This thing most likely only worked for bosses, but it's better to think outside the box sometimes. This monster might actually use certain attacks in a certain order. Zauis shook his head to break away the thoughts and dashed at the monster and swung his sword which clashed with the monsters claws and they continued back and forth and suddenly the monster's slash makes it to Zauis chest, knocking him back slightly. "This is getting rather annoying. I still find it interesting though!" he smirked.

Monster: 23/31

Zauis: 52/55

She watched in amusement as the monster had begun to lose it's patience, was not even the slightest of jolly when he was losing HP all over the place. One, by one. Just like that. "I bet we'll take this down easily! And I find this battle very amusing!" she would comment cheerfully, as she moved behind the monster and attempted to stab it from behind when it was busy dealing with Zauis. The bluenette grinned as she had stabbed it from behind, raking her sword down it's back, causing a deep gash to be created, and she even hit a clean critical as well.

Monster: 19/31

After getting into an intense clash with the monster, Haine had attacked it while it was focusing on Zauis. It was a really smart tactic to use. The monster turned to Haine and was about to attack but before it could, Zauis swiftly slashed it twice in rapid succession while jumping back away from it for a moment. "I'm not sure if I should be excited about us kicking his ass or not. I thought he'd be a lot stronger than this. Maybe I'm just being too cocky cause he has did a number of hits on me." he calmly said to Haine.

Monster: 17/31

"Well these monster have huge levels that's for sure! But these opponent's can also be rather stupid as welL.. AND THIS ONE WAS ESPECIALLY DUMB! Well that means easy leveling of course!" the bluenette grinned widely before dodging a lot of the monster's attacks and it's many tactics to put a scratch on her HP. But after a long while of trying, he had made a mark on her. The monster had successfully deducted her of one HP, moving her health bar to the left by a slight tick. That didn't really matter to Haine though, because she would keep on trying till she defeated this monster!

Haine: 60/61

Monster: 17/31

Zauis watched as Haine quickly and successfully dodged his attacks but suddenly the monster actually landed a hit on her. Zauis's left eye twitched and he clenched his teeth and gripped his weapon as tight as possible. He didn't care if it was only one hp or not. The monster had just hit the one person he loved more than everything else, it was a bad mistake for it. Zauis dashed in and swiftly dodged it's attacks and slashed him once and jumped off the ground slightly and twisted in mid air and kicked it in the chest making it fly back a bit. "Heheh don't touch my fiancée. Or I'll kill you." he bluntly stated with a cocky smirk afterwards.

Monster: 15/31

Haine looked at Zauis with a slight blush as her eyes softened, but then she realized that she had been lost in trance and then she had squeaked as she composed herself once more, narrowing her eyes at the monster as she quickly dashed up towards it, confusing the foe with her many movements and taunts, giving a great opportunity to take a strike. She snuck up to the monster and quickly slashed it two times swiftly, before stabbing it one time before pulling back to try and hit once more.

Monster: 12/31

Zauis saw Haine blush slightly and he smiled at her and started to zone off a little bit. He loved her so much that it was sorta hard to focus on the battle considering he didn't want her to get hurt and he wanted her to remain happy, though that's something she always was. Zauis stood there silebtly and the monster ran up and swung it's claw and Zauis quickly snapped outta it and reacted in time to guard, but he couldn't catch the other attack and he was slashed by the monster. "Agh...haha I need to focus better. I can't let my guard down like that again." he muttered to himself.

Monster: 12/31

Zauis: 50/55