[PP-F4] MATERIAL HUNT!! (Haine & Zauis)

"You bratty monster! Gimme da' loot!" Haine exclaimed childishly as she held a faint whiny tone. The monster had probably reached the verge of it's sanity already, starting to yell a mixture of a roar and a howl, which made her raise a brow from the peculiar noise emitted. "CHAAARRGEEEE!!" she shouted as she furiously sprinted toward the enemy and struck as much as she could.

Haine: 60/61

Monster: 8/31

Zauis: 50/55

Zauis's eyes widened once he saw the damage that Haine had did to the monster. Zauis knew that his fiancée was a rather frightening young lady. "Remind me not to cross her....geez" he muttered to himself with a slight smile on his face. He thought Haine was a total badass for dealing damage like that. He then gripped his sword and slashed the monster twice in rapid succession.

Haine: 60/61

Monster: 6/31

She chuckled competitively as she narrowed her eyes at the monster, her amusement growing as it raged. "Come at me bro! Betcha' cant!"" the teenager taunted as she cheerfully stepped to the side, missing the monsters stab by a few inches, and her expression was still as cheerful as ever. But when she had moved to attack it had already gotten behind her and hit her, making her feel somewhat of a clutz for not realizing. "I'll get your head!!- Oh yeah.. switch Zauis!" she exclaimed before moving aside for him to get in a hit at the opponent.

Haine: 59/61 (?)

Monster: 6/31

• 2 weeks later...

Zauis attempted to let Haine go in for a solid hit. He watched closely and in a blank of an eye the monster had appeared behind Haine and slashed her. Zauis clenched his teeth and nodded at his fiancée. "I'm on it!" he muttered and right as he was about to dash the monster cane toward him and he swiftly dodged all the attacks and slashed him. He turned to Haine then placed his hand on her shoulder. "Your turn Haine! Make sure you be careful this time." he calmly stated as he gripped his sword.

Haine: 59/61 (?)

Monster: 4/31

"O-Oops.. I'll be more careful! It's just that this monster's tactics are.. changing all the time. WELL NOW IT'S TIME TO BEHEAD!!" the bluenette grinned with a deadly sparkle in her eyes as she used a bit of her martial arts skill to block the monsters attack, before kicking it square on in the stomach. "And there will be oneeee more present as well~" she smiled with what seemed like a calm and careless attitude before she quickly narrowed her eyes and jabbing the monster in the chest swiftly as many as times are her combo could take, before she bowed and turned around to face Zauis. "Well lucky you'll get the last hit," the bluenette would nod before stepping out of the almost dead monsters way.

Monster: 1/31

"Don't worry about dear. I understand that the bosses tactics can switch up. It's really a scary ass thing to underestimate. You could easily lose your life if you don't become aware of the patterns and try to memorize them." Zauis calmly stated while watching Haine land and attack on the monster whom was left with one hp. Zauis shrugged and looked down at the ground. "I get the last hit, huh? I doubt it. I'm a very unlucky guy from some reason. [censored] always backfires. But there's no way in hell I won't try to attack!" his eyes started to look a little darker as he gripped his sword and dashed toward the monster. They clashed and sparks were everyone and smoke started to rude and when it was all over you could see the monster had stabbed Zauis. "Damn...you got me.." he muttered as he stepped back outta the monsters blade. "Hey? You better give it your all darling...if you can't do it then I'll sure as hell try my best once you switch out."

"Sorry hun but I plan on hitting this last one," she would laugh slightly before intently watching the weakened monster. Slowly walking she would circle in and eye it closely as she made sure that this monster wouldn't jump behind her and slash furiously. Without a moment of hesitation she would quickly stab the monster and pull he blade out as the foe had reached it's end. "YESS!!! I got it!" she chirped with a childish grin on her face. Suddenly a chest appeared out of nowhere and she decided to check it out due to her curious mind.

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.

Haine opened the chest and frowned as she had seen it empty of any goodies. "Oh how kind of you system!" she would exclaim sarcastically before standing up and shrugging.

Zauis blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hun, huh? Seems like someone is finally showing some love. Or is it maturity?" he teased her before he watched her take down the monster that was giving him a run for his money. He smiled when she got the last hit and chirped aloud. "Darling!? What's in the chest!? Anything good? Anything at all..?" he muttered while walking over to see nothing in the chest.

Zauis let out a sigh when his fiancée shrugged with a frown upon her face. He flicked her forehead and placed his hand behind her head and crouched slightly to gently bump her head against his. Zauis looked eye to eye with her and gave her a carefree smile. "Don't worry about that too much. It's honestly not a big deal that we didn't get anything. Were gonna keep grinding to get the material we need. I don't ever wanna see you frown again, okay? Your far more beautiful when you have your endearing smile on your face." when those words lift his lips he kisses her passionately while grabbing her hand after pulling away. "We've got two feet right? So let's put them to use and keep grinding!"

Haine would jump slightly when he had flicked her forehead. But she had immediately blushed when he placed his hand behind her head and pulled her close so their heads would touch. Then he had mentioned her frown and how a smile would suit her better. "O-Okay! I promise I'll try not to frown if anything gets me angry, or the treasure chests hate me!" she had nodded before blushing an even brighter color when he had passionately kissed her. She on the other hand had been all zoned off and spacy from the kiss. But when she had gotten back to earth she shook her head from side to side before exclaiming loudly. "GOT IT!!" and with that she would take off in search of a new room, but in the process she would run across another dark pathway. It was still light enough for her to see however. She would stop in front of two passageways.. each with signs on top of them. The left sign showing the picture of a treasure chest, the right of a strange-like skull. "Oh? Where do we go now? The treasure chest looks promising~ but I don't know," she would mutter before looking back and forth from the two entrances.

"Sounds good! I guess I'll promise to so you don't feel alone on it." He nodded and gave her the hugest smirk he had ever done along with a thumbs up. Watching the blush on her face after the kiss was very hilarious to Zauis, well until Haine suddenly yelled outloud which startled Zauis a bit. "Got what? Huh..?" But before he could finish his comment he had to chase behind his fiancée who was running off like a child.

"H-hey! Wait up Haine!!" He yelled out to her and right as he looked up to witness a dark passageway along with two signs on the different pathways. One had a treasure chest while the other had a skull. He listened to his fiancée's question and placed his hand behind his head. "We could always split up and check them out. Maybe you take the treasure chest way and I go the skull way. But that seems dangerous so we could always go together through the treasure chest way."

Haine put a finger to her chin as she thought. "The skull way seems rather promising~ Don't you think? I love adventures so much! BUT.. I guess we can go on loot lane.. together!" the bluenette exclaimed cheekily before walking through yet another dark tunnel, which was luckily lit enough for them to see.. but almost barely even. They would walk, but walk onto a very swingy bridge. She gulped lightly and stood in place while shaking and going back onto the land. "U-Uhh.. I-I.. I-It doesn't seem s-sturdy.." she gulped nervously before moving her hands from side to side. "Cross NOW! You have to! W-Well I-I c-cant.. I'm sc- YOU'RE AN ACROBAT! This is- it's part of my training! Think of it that way.." the bluenette mentally nodded before stepping on the bridge and sighing, slowly taking little steps to avoid falling off 1,000 feet down from where they were on the bridge. She then grew more confident before quickly making it to the other side and grinning childishly, ignoring the fact that shivers went up her spine when ghost sounds had became suddenly audible in the atmosphere. She never was good with ghosts, and tended to lock up when in direct contact with one in Sword Art Online. But you never knew what the monster was goig to be, unless you had to face it. The bluenette stared down 1,000 feet with widened eyes before letting out a sigh of relief.

While he was listening to his fiancée he pulled up his head up display menu and went to wardrobe and changed his gear to a black coat trimmed in fur with black jeans and boots. "Ahh...this is more like it. Hm? Did you say something?" he sarcastically asked even though he already heard her. "Oh, right.. I suppose it does seem promising. Or it could be hell....a trap designed to kill off players." he muttered the end of his comment and followed his fiancée down a dark tunnel. Then they began to cross a weird looking bridge that didn't feel sturdy enough to really hold two people. "Whats a life without risks? Go on..." he smirk slightly and gently gave Haine a push. After a while of seeing his fiancée being nervous he smiled when she finally made it across, but when she did the bridge broke and sent Zauis falling. Reacting really he pulled out his sword and stabbed it into the side of the.. "What the..? Dirt wall? That's so cliche.." he facepalmed himself gently while holding on to his sword which was launched into the dirt wall. He looked down and watched as the bridge fell until he couldn't see it anymore. "I could've told you this was gonna happen considering this bridge was definitely not sturdy enough for the both of us." he muttered to Haine before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. "This is just so UNPREDICTABLE SAO!" he sarcastically yelled with a hint of laughter interrupting his comment.

Haine yelled out in surprise as she nervously sweat dropped. "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?! FUUUUUUUU- oh wait! Hold on a ... FEW Zauis! I'm gonna be right back! No matter what... don't let go. Or else. OH BUT- if I do you might drop down and.. NO WAY! Maybe I can shove the drag- where... how? Oh Startorious was the smallest full grown but he was the size of a football stadi- um..." the bluenette panicked before boring eyes into the back of Zauis's head. "How about.. You make it! Yeah that's promising. If you make it... I'll um.. pay for lunch next time! At a really fancy place too!! You're looking forward for it right~?" she laughed before trying to think of more ways to save his ass despite the situation of life or death. Chances of survival? NO TIME TO THINK IT'S PANIC!

Zauis shrugged and looked up at the panicking fiancée of his. He decided to stay quiet and figure out what he could do with such an open space. His fiancée was babbling on and on about random stuff that may or may not help him out. "Im stuck down here and your acting a fool. Just great.." he teased her slightly and his eyes lit up once she said she would pay for lunch at a fancy diner next time. "Now even I know that's an offer I can't pass up. It better be a nice ass diner. No kidding." he took a deep breath and slammed his free hand in the dirt wall and got it stuck a bit. He then pulled out the sword and stuck it higher then did the same thing with his hand. He repeated the process and managed to get outta the deep hole. "I'll be looking forward to that fancy lunch your buying me." he muttered to her while patting her back. "Now let's get a move on. This cave has made me a curious and interested man." he smirked slightly.

Haine let out a sigh of relief before smiling. "I have money... but I wonder where to go, nevermind that lets get going!" the bluenette then chirped before continuing to walk on, into a room that was filled with wires streaming across it. And there were what looked like tracks across the ground, and every six seconds a sharp slicing blade would roll back and forth, as if it were trying to cut right through you. Haine then gasped when she had seen a control panel in the middle of the room, her curiosity heightening as she would gasp. Slowly making her way up to it she scanned the buttons and handles before smirking when she saw a red button. She had purposely wanted to get in trouble to lure any sort of boss or foe out. "Here I go!!" she nodded before hitting the red button in front of her swiftly, and grinning as she looked around to see what would happen. Yes the doors had shut, but mechanical-like noises were heard... the sound of grinding metal and system prompts, and now a freaky monster with a mechanical arm had showed up, having metal armor and a fake red eye of plastic. "Hm... this is exciting!" Haine chirped as she eagerly drew her curved blade.