PP-F3 Star Struck (Ryu and Keith)

I watched Keith attack it and remain so calm. I had no idea there were such players like him. Bold...Daring...the complete opposite of me. I shook the thoughts of him being better than me for now and focused my mind on the strikes i was about to deliver....hopefully.

I swung just barely missing the creature who was now close enough to crush every living part of me with a single motion.

The golem looked at the two players with a glint of violence in it's eyes. It made a droning sound and held it's two hands together, raising it above his head and bringing it down on the two players, aiming to crush them both under his might of his fists. Yet both players were able to avoid the slam.

Ryu: 31/31

Keith: 69/69

Golem: 37/40

Keith just barely evaded the golem's attack and he set his katana on his shoulder, standing up and letting it charge. "Alright, golem! Are you ready to rock?" He said, as he ran at the rock enemy with his skill all ready to attack. His items gave him a big edge as he hit the golem square in the neck, dealing solid damage to it.

Golem: 34/40

I readied my weapon hoping this was going to help us and i charged up another skill hoping to unleash it upon the world.

Hang on there Keith, this might get a little rocky i said then shook my head at myself. Why did i stoop so low.

Oh yes, this was going to be a rocky road since i missed i was directly in the line of fire and there was almost no way of escaping it this time.

Golem: 34/40

"Really dude? I think our puns hit rock-bottom." Keith said with a smile, as he ran at the golem of <> Again, determined to get this sucker over with sooner than later. He moved quickly and got a solid slash on it's leg, making it so it now had bleeding effect.

Golem: 33/40 (-1 for two turns)

Dont try and "steel" my thunder Keith i said with a wink and a smile and attempted to use the newest skill in my arsenal

(Special Skill activate) (Uses 7)

Triple Attack!! i shouted then used my special Shadow Step skill to teleport behind the creature to land a strike, then teleport to his head and land another, then finally back to his chest to land a third. Then i jumped back to Keiths side.

Did that rock your world? i asked him jokingly

(Battle die 8) (3x3=9)

Golem: 23/40

The golem stood up and made a droaning noise raising it's fists above the players again as it moved forward, then crashing it's fists into the ground. As dust cleared, he stared to see if he hand grinded the two players into the earth.

After looking, he had in fact made them get tossed aside. Not much damage, but he had indeed dealt something to them.

• 3 weeks later...

Keith watched as the golem came forward for another attack. Too bad for him, the slow guy. Keith rocketed forward and got his katana ready to attack. "Hey, rock-head!" He said, as he brought his sword down on it. "It never pays to get stoned on the job."

I was starting to run out of rock puns by this time and it was a struggle to attack and make stupid puns about stones. I gripped Ragnarok a little tighter and also charged at the beast, there was something on my mind and it was killing this thing.

Battle die 4 Miss)

Nevermind, i wasnt killing anything soon and i was completely prepared for any kind of damage i would take, since i was almost wishing this nightmare to be over anyway.

Ryu: 30/31

Keith: 68/69

Golem: 20/40

Keith just continued to stand there and it confused me.

Keith quit standing around, im going to confuse you with a rock at this rate i said running past him and towards the Golem swinging my sword in its direction.

Roll 6 hit)

I landed a solid hit on the golem knocking a shard off of its arm. It roared in both anger and pain. It clearly was not a happy monster

Golem: 17/40

I awear its almost as i he doesnt care anymore. I was slowly becoming annoyed, maybe he was stoned or something. I laughed at myself as i ran towards the golem gettin serious as its hands began to come down on my head.

Light crit 4 damage)

I was successfully able to dodge the monsters fist and landed a hit dead center of its chest. Nothing like the sound of golem freaking out. I has a rockin sound to it.

Golem: 13/40

The golem seemed like nothing at this point and time. I ran at the monster again and swung my sword in its general direction.

Roll 8 Hit)

The monsters health suddenly dropped i to the red zone as it was on its last legs for health.

Its almost over...almost i said to myself as the creature backhanded me into a wall.

Ryu: 28/31

Golem: 10/40

I grabbed Ragnarok off the ground and ran towards mr star steel himself. I thrusted my sword at his chest hoping to collide in a decent area.

(Heavy Crit 5 dmg plus concentration skill (+ 1 dmg) = 6 damage total)

I thrusted my sword directly into the eye of the Golem. It roared in agony as pain shot through its stone cold veins. I turned and blocked the next attack as it came my way.

Ryu: 28/31

Golem: 4/40

Just another attack or so would do it. I swung my sword at him one more time hoping it would be the last. The monsters last legs where stretched thin as this battle was drawing to a close.

Battle die 5 miss)

Suddenly a fist slammed me into the ground stopping me mid-assault. It came out of nowhere and did minimal damage.

Ryu: 26/31

Golem: 4/40

I slowly raised to my feet and took my sword in my hand. I wasnt about to give up after i had gotten to far. I raised my sword and aimed at the Golem before unleashing another attack.

Battle die 8 hit)

I slashed up the beasts body as its health was so close to the end that i could almost take victory. And it was very sweet tasting, like a warm cherry pie.

Ryu: 26/31

Golem: 1/40

One more outta do it i spoke to myself as i ran at the Golem one more time. Bringing my sword around i swung my body in a clockwise turn attempting to finish the beast in style.

Battle die one miss)

I danced right into a fist coming towards me. It did some serious damage but i knew id be alright in the end as long as i stayed vigilant.

Ryu: 23/31

Golem: 1/40

I was a little dizzy after that punch but i was conscious enough to still fight. I gripped Ragnarok with my right hand and looked the the beast mouthing to myself, i wont lose, before lashing out at it.

Roll 8 Hit)

I cut straight through the Golems body destroying it once and for all. It shattered onto a million crystals and i sheathed my sword.

It was a night fight...sorry i had to steel your life...we could have ironed out a deal, it was a golden opportunity...but i found the silver line of compromise... i tried to squeeze as many rock/steel/metal puns in as i could before receiving my reward.

<>

well thats impressive i said, looking to Keith who was still standing there. I didnt bother trying totalk to him so i tool the loot and vanished into thin air as if none of this ever happened.