(OP-F4) The white dream

Clarissa Fray loved floor four. Clary wore a fuzzy blue coat and a jacket to keep her warm. She had the Dark Dragon in her pocket. She grabbed her small sled maybe she would see someone on the way. Ruri loved floor four anyway maybe she was here. But now she was always with Sinthira. Alone. Clary seen a frozen lake, a snow slope down the mountain. She layed back in the snow letting her blond hair touch the ground and become sprinkled with white. Such a beautiful day she thought.

Clarissa. Clarissa Fray. But everyone calls me Clary. Fine I will let you live. She sheathed her blade and looked at the blond haired boy. Jace. Jace. Jace! Ruri was once talking about you I believe! Yeah last bi seen her I was running away from Vile with her and now she's always spending time with her boyfriend.

Jace sat behind Clary and held onto the sides of the sled. Why because I was silly and asked her to go out with me about a month ago and she said no because Keith would kill me. Now she has a boy and Keith hasn't done anything. So thanks Ruri! You are now given the title of Liar. He looked to the side and seen a status effect.

MOUNTAIN CHILL

-5 HP while in effect

Lets get going he told Clari ready to ride.

The smoothies arrived and the waiter handed Jace and Clary their smoothies leaving the bill. Jace took a sip letting the blue berry e chance the flavor in his mouth. Mines closer. My name. My real name is Jace Wayland. My favorite color is green. In r Facorite food. Probably spaghetti. In real life in 5 days I will be 15 so I'm 14 now. Favorite animal I will have to say is a wolf. And in conclusion I am a city gaming boy who loves books and blades more then you can say hi!

Daeron entered a lodge, hoping to catch a quick, warm drink on the fourth floor after looking for Ice Shards, as a crafting material. He saw two players nearby discussing something randomly until he finally heard something peculiar. Ruri. The name made him remember of the time he had slaughtered Dirgun right in front of a crowd of people, the day he was noticed as a big time maverick, along with his friend Zelrius. He walked over to the two discussing and knowing it would be awkward he decided to speak. "Hey guys, name's Daeron, I overheard you guys talking about a specific person... Ruri, if I may ask, what were you two speaking about?" he needed to know. Then again, who would want to disclose any of that information to a maverick other than another maverick.

If you must know we were talking about her and Sinthira. Me and Ruri had a "chat" about love on her birthday party. Now she had a boyfriend. That's what we were talking about. Jace looked at the player. Daeron one of the two big mavericks. You are one of the players who killed a friend of mine. But bows not tthe time for grudges.