(OP-F4) The white dream

Clary watched the two have a little fight. Apparently they know each other. And he was a red player. A maverick. But she should join. She finished her smoothie and got up. She put her hair back and equipped her heavier coat. She was going to need it. Wait she thought. What I Vile showed up and he teamed up with Daeron and they killed them together? Viles pretty strong. If they wanted to beat him they would have to have a huge boss like raiding party... Lets go I'm ready.

Daeron sent both of the players a party request and some map information that he had managed to collect. The map showed that there was a hidden pathway between two snowy mountains. "The path there is guarded by 2 ice golems that respawn, but they aren't that big of a deal, and don't worry about getting killed, I have no reason to.... yet." he says with a slight hint of a laugh trying to make it sound like a sarcastic joke. Daeron walked over to the door and set a way point on his map. "Alright guys, you ready to go?"

Daeron led them through a series of commonly used pathways and then took a turn here and there that led off the normal route. Although this path looked suspicious, there was a dungeon up ahead, which had a chest with a little Col and perhaps material, but just like any chest, they are usually guarded. He heard there was a Frost Fiend, that has a rapid attack. Meaning Daeron would need to be the tank so the other two can attack it. If they can get past the Frost Fiend, they wouldn't have a problem, especially not with Daeron's phoenix, Scorch, that can heal him and his allies during combat.

She walked into the building seeing Jac talk about this 'Ruri' person recently this 'Ruri' person had gotten a boyfriend? Wow. "Hi there..." Yuka had waved as she walked inside the building and saw Clary. Yuka had stayed silent a second seeing a maverick standing there as she looked at him. She had been worried for Clary and the other player as she stayed shyly silent as she looked at him; wondering why he stood here among the other two players.

Daeron stood in confusion, on why everyone was starting at him with a feared look. Although he was a maverick, doesn't mean he kills everyone he's around. The girl stood before him shyly, and Daeron stuck out his hand, "My name's Daeron, unless you knew that already. What about you?" he said trying to break the silence and destroy the awkwardness.

"I-I'm Yuka." She had said awkwardly as she shook his hand glad that he was a higher level at the same time somehow confused at how he was so kind if he was a maverick. If he was going to be kind she wanted to be kind back though. She smiled over to him, "So, what were you guys talking about before I entered? Ruri?" She guessed as she looked over to the two others, Clary and Jace13.

Daeron continued to walk the trail that he was leading the party on. Daeron had a smirk on his face. Something about this moment made him happy. He looked behind him to see if the party was still following and sure enough they were. Finally he led them in front of a large snowy temple, that was stuck between two mountains. He turned towards his party and laughed. "Sorry, I'm having fun, anyways, you guys ready to enter?", he said towards his 'friends'.

After a while of walking, Daeron led them into a room now, where there stood two statues, made of pure ice. Daeron led them inside, and he pointed out a chest that stood in the center of the room. "You guys can take the loot, I'm here for the monsters. Get the loot, I'll cover you." he said as he waited near the entrance, for the two statues of ice to come to life.