(OP-F1)Beast Taming

The moon shined so brightly in the night's sky as I gaze at the stars underneath a jade green willow tree that danced in the soft breeze.

You know, being out here than in the Inn isn't too bad after all. It would sure save me a lot of money. I thought to myself. My eyes were wide awake, and the same goes to my mind as well, but I've never been calm ever since I got into this game. When I received a quest about Feeding the Enemy, I thought it was a joke at first, but then after I read the description, there's no way I can pass this up!

But then again... Which creature would I like to have as a Familiar? I asked myself.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking up at the beautiful sky Zauis saw Night looking as if he was lost in thought, or even talking to himself. But from the looks of it Zauis can tell he was going on a quest and he couldn't pass up the opportunity to go, even if it means partying up together.

Zauis walking over to Night with his hands in his pocket while his black and white long jacket blew from being on the back if his knees as he threw up his hand at Night. "You alright man? You look seriously lost. Anyway, looks as if your going on a quest. Mind if I join!?" he said with a calm voice, almost as if he was use to Night after their last quest.

I lifted my head up and saw Zauis walking up towards me as I listened to his words. It took me a minute of where I saw him at, but I remembered the little quest that we went to with the other one.

Your the one who was with uh... crap I've never asked her name, but with that girl with the shield and daggers right? I asked, just make sure and also to start up a conversation.

Zauis rubbed the back of his head as he stood in front of Night as he hears him mentioning Cicila, Zauis looks embarrassed as he laughs it off a bit. "Her name is Cicila, yeah I was with her, weird that you didn't know her name though. Haha. So what are you planning on doing!?" he said with an excited tone.

I stretched out my arms and got to my feet.

Well, I was planning on going on the Feeding the Enemy quest and get a familiar. Only problem is that there's so many creatures out there that I can't decide which one. I complained as the moon hid behind a cloud, dimming the light around here.

Do you mind if we hunt some wolves? Oh wait a minute, here. It'll make things easier. I said as I sent him a party invite.

Zauis notices the dimness as Night stretched out while explaining what he was going to do. Zauis notices his window flash up asking if he wanted to be in the party with Night as Zauis pushed the button with the blue circle meaning yes. "So where going to be beast tamers? That's kinda cool. Let's go find some wolves, but first, can we go to the weaponry shop? I need a new sword. This one is chipped...." Zauis unsheathed it showing Night the damage on it.

He unsheathed his sword and showed me his sword. it was indeed chipped, but it has been used a lot as well. I swiped my hand to open my inventory and took out my Silver Longsword that I made not too long ago. I handed him the hilt and sheath.

Do you think this can be suitable? I asked with a smile.

Zauis felt the sword as he backed away and swung it a few times and felt the lightness if the sword. "Its a little to light for my taste but I think I can manage it for a while. Arigato Night. So shall we get going? also I think I want a Hawk!? Think I could get that?" Zauis sheathed the long sword as he smiled at Night.

I grinned as I knew the best place for a hawk, and for an Atoli as well. But I would feel bad if I got mine first...

Alright, then we'll go into the Forest then. Again... I can still remember being in that stupid plant's mouth! Everytime I think about the Forest that pops in my head! I started for NW towards the Forest not really paying attention to the boars and wolves near me. They looked at my direction and surprisingly scurried off after they saw that I haven't drawn my sword. Then the moon came out once again from hiding and lit up our path.

Zauis noticed the biggest grin on Nights face as Zauis chuckled a bit. "Wow Night, we've been to the forest two times now, and probably many more to come. Hahah let's go get this hawk!" Zauis following Night as Zauis notices some animals aren't even bothering to attack us, which was weird in Zauis's eyes. "Whats with those animals!? Shouldn't they be attacking us or something? Eh?" he said uncomfortably.

I heard him asked about the animals, and it was the only time I actually paid attention to them. I shrugged my shoulders.

They won't attack if you keep your distance and if you don't draw your weapon they'll just run from you unless you approach them without meaning to kill them. I explained. Then I looked back at him over my shoulder.

Or at least that's what I've gathered anyway. It's pretty handy if you don't want to fight and not risk of dying. I said with a bit of sarcasm to make it comfortable and to break the tension.

Zauis listened to Night as he smiled. "I guess that's a good observation for now at least. I mean, they arent attacking us, huh?" Zauis looked at Night as he looked back towards him as he says something sarcastically. "If I don't wanna risk my life, huh? If that's the case then I shouldn't be here with you. I should just stay at an inn and just wait till the game is cleared. It seems to me that you have to risk your life just to get closer to beating the game. Though I hate to say it.....it's not like we've really got a choice." Zauis sign as he quietly whisper to Night. "Are we close to the hawks area...?"

Off in the distance Zelrius is trying to level up a bit off of boars. His movements and attacks making too much noise for his liking. Still he continues on; trying to ,as always, to Increase his speed and agility. He doesn't normally hunt at night as to him there was no reason But as of lately He's been thinking of how much faster he could be and has begun to work on that all possible hours.

If only I could actually react as fast as I want to move!

He thought over attacking the boars

After listening to Zauis, I kind of had the same idea. The forest looms in sight as we walked closer to it. Not too far off on my left, I heard sounds of a blade cutting through something that screamed like a pig. I looked at that direction and recognized Zel cutting down boars with good speed and agility. A smile spread over my face.

I don't think you're making enough noise. I messaged with a hint of tease into it.

Zauis smirks a bit as he sees some kid working on his sword skills from the looks of it. "Hey Night, you know this kid? Hm" As Zauis looked at the guy he kinda thought about the teasing joke Night said as he laughed. "Hey Night, how much further is it? I'm getting inpatient, hahah"

I looked back at Zauis and grinned. I pointed to the Forest.

It's right there actually, look up to the tallest branch on a tree. They always build their nest like that to get a lookout for prey to wander by. If you're going, just be careful while you're in there. There's always a chance for a group of PKers around here. I warned.

Judging how he and Cicilia are so close, it'll be best if I went with him just in case. I thought to myself. I looked back at Zel and sent him another message.

Come find us in the Forest when you're done. After that me and Zauis entered the Forest. The forest was creepy and quiet almost like a haunted mansion. The leaves covered much of the moon's light, giving this place very low lighting.

I smiled at Night as we entered the forest I was shocked at the gloominess and weird sounds. As Night pointed to the tree I looked up to see that the tree was very tall and I was a little unsure about doing it but I shrugged when listening to Nights voice. "I understand. This might take me a while so bear with me. Let's just hope there's not any other players around. I'll climb it since we came all the way out here."

Right as I grope the tree I look back at Night and raised my eyebrow. "How am I suppose to rand it? Is there like something I give to it? Or.....?" he said in a calm voice.

I chuckled under my breath.

You got to give it's favorite food, only problem is that you have figure that one out. But if I had to guess, I would go with rats or mice. That's my suggestion as that is what they eat in real life. I calmly said despite of the humorous look on my face. He walked back a little and sat with his back against a tree that looked rather creepy.

My jaw drops and my eyes widen as I cross my arms looking at Night as I sighed. "Man....now where the heck do I find a rat or mice? This is gonna take longer than expected. I thought you would have told me this from the start...." I pout as I look around the area to see if I see anything.

Zelrius finished off the boars then sat back crouching to read his messages. The first one he laughed at.

I was thinking the same exact thing

The next one seemed rather odd. In the forest? Okay but. why? He got up from his position when his health bar regened and noticed someone trying to climb a tree and walked over to him