(OP-F1)Beast Taming

I sheepishly grinned as he pouted. I looked to the tree and I could see multiple nests high in the branches.

Actually believe it or not I didn't think about it until now, but there's still rats wandering around. It's just catching the little suckers is the problem, while an Atoli loves to eat Huckleberries. I explained mainly to myself, but loud enough for Zauis to hear. In the distance deeper inside the woods, I could hear a faint squeak in that direction...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I raise my eyebrow as the guy walked over to me as I wave my hand at him I cross my arms as I start looking for rats as I hear the squeal of something I quickly yet quietly dash toward the spot, as I hear it again it seems to be within the bush as I crouch I peak through the bush seeing a rat and a few mice. I grab the rat quickly as it squeals in my hand I stand by the bush looking back at it for a moment.

" Sorry little guys. But I'll be taking the rat...." I walk away and began climbing the tree as I jump from a big branch to another as I hear a crackle my eyes widen as I quickly climb to another part making it half way up there as I smirk at Zel and Night. "So far so good....."

He grinned at the strange person apologizing to a Monster in a Video game.

You realize the apology was unnecessary? Even if they could hear or understand you, They can live without it since they don't have programed needs an-

He stopped realizing he apologized out of habit, as if this was thee real world.

Things and people are sesttling in...

Oh you know. Just always striving to ascertain faster speeds to the point my own brain can't even react to my own movements. What about you? On floor 2 You're all the Information Brokers talk about. You're wanted dead by alot of people.

He says trying to warn him of the events without directly giving it away.

Zauis looks down at Zel as he wondered why I said sorry to them. "It was just a habit....I just hated to take the rat away from its kids. It's nothing...." I sigh a bit as I continue climbing I finally make it to the top as I peak up there seeing two hawks. One hawk flys away as the other one walks toward me I sit the rat on the branch as he picked it up and ate it I began petting his head as I chuckled.

I smile as the hawk flys onto my shoulder as I slowly climb back down from the tree panting a bit. "This was tiring...."

I kind of fake laughed that one off.

Ahh, is that so? I wonder who... I tried to play it off, but I was always a horrible liar. Then I took a deep breath.

I guess I could explain why that is like that, but as what we're doing is that we're taking on the <> quest. Now as of what happened, I kind of wedged a big hole with a very bad crowd. I said bluntly, merely beating around the bush.

I make it from the tree as the hawk sat upon my shoulder I was very happy but my face looked gloomy as I leaned against a tree looking over at Zel and Night. "Maybe we should get going now.... We don't need to waste anymore time."

I move away from the tree as I look up at the sky clenching my teeth I ball up my fist and let a little sigh as I close my eyes.

I cracked a smile as I tuck them into my inventory.

Now it'll be my turn to climb. I said as I jumped up to the lowest branch of a tree and gracefully started to climb it to the top. When I got up to the top, just like I thought there was two Atoli birds sleeping in their nest. One of them got woken up because of my appearance and was about to fly away until I presented the handful of Huckleberries. It sleepily hopped on my hand and starting to eat the berries. Seeing as I'm friendly, it hopped straight in between my coat collar and neck as it snuggled itself back to sleep.

I smile as Night makes it to the top as I wait for him to come down I think about a few things as I shrug putting my hands behind my head as I look up at the sky as it began to be the crack of daylight as I sigh a bit. "Hey Night!!!!! Hurry up bro." My stomach growls as I chuckle at the sound if it. "im starving...."

Hearing his name being called, I let go of the branches and dropped ten feet until I landed on a branch. Then I dropped another ten and landed perfectly on my feet. My stomach growled when I landed and it made me chuckled.

Yeah you're not the only one, last one to the village gets to pay the bill! I quickly said as I dashed out to the field heading for Houzi Village.

My eyes widen as he drops from the tree and dashing to the town as he says something about paying the bill I quickly dash right after Night as I'm almost side by side but he seems faster as I chuckle a bit. "No way I'm paying the bill. You'll be the one because I will not lose!" I started picking up more speed as I come evenly matched with him I smirk at him.

As we make it to town and we stop in front of a food shop Night quickly makes it in before me as we sit at a table I pay for us some food as I began eating some bread with cream on it. My eyes sparkle as I take the first bite. "This is great. It's good we finish the quest, but I'm making sure I'm full so I don't care ahahah!" I laughed as I as my meal finishing it as I slurped on some tea.