PP-F1 Learning the Ropes (Yuno and Ryu)

For some reason i was getting much more "popular" and i havent figured it out. Well a young gurl messaged me today an i wasnt just going to let her rot in the bowels of the game. Her name was Yuno and she was low leveled but i felt a sudden meed to help her. I messaged her and told her to meet me in the center of town on the first floor and i took off and eagerly awaited her on a bench nearby.

YukÅ panicked as she looked at her watch. "O-Oh no! I'm l-late..again.. oh dear.. please forgive me!!!" she had mentally squeaked before standing up from her secluded spot high up in a cool tree. The brunette swiftly jumped out of the spot she was resting in, and paced as quickly as she could, finally making it into town. There she had seen him resting on the bench, waiting for her. She quickly ran up to the older boy before blushing. "I-I'm so sorry for being late.. I promise I wont be this late.. again.." she would gulp before looking at the ground shyly.

"A-Alright then.. I-I was wondering if we could kill o-other animals than those many big boars I've encountered," the brunette nodded as she smiled, turning on her heels so she could face the direction that she was planning to walk in. "I remember killing my first boar in that place with Yuka-chan.. Hopefully we could find something stronger. B-But I'm afraid of dying.. I've only started trying to fight.. I have to give it my all. I have to get strong to protect the only one I have!" YukÅ mentally stressed before walking onto the isolated field. "There's nothing there.. where do you find all the monsters a-again sir?" she sweat dropped as she would laugh nervously.

I pointed out to the field where the rocks and grass met.

That over there is a great place to get started...makes boars look like playful puppy dogs but they are still easy targets i said taking a few steps towards it looking back it her with a covered face.

Dont worry...itll be easy i said gently but with no emotion, as if i couldnt express any

The lizard creature advanced towards us but i stood there unmoved by its gaze. I lifted me hand as if trying to make the creature to stop.

Alright kid....show me what you can do since you are so tenacious i said without emotion and i made a quick hand gesture that caused the creature to charge at us full on

YukÅ nodded before gritting her teeth nervously. When the monster charged at her, she squeaked before dodging out of the peculiar creature's path, and then shake slightly as she drew her sword out. "S-So I just strike.." the brunette muttered between breaths before bringing her head back up and narrowing her eyes. "I-I'll kill you.." she said in a whisper-like voice before charging at the animal, attempting to put a scratch on it.

[OOC]

[OOC]

I watched her stance and noticed a few points.

Widen your stance.....pull your right foot back and pull your sword back about five inches and hold it there...youll know when to release it i instructed still without emotion. If this didnt go well...i would have to step in and i wont like it, and she wont like me being upset with her

(OOC: no i dont plan on killing you either)

[OOC]

"Okay.. I'll try.." she nodded quietly before getting into the fighting stance she was used to, pulling her right foot back a little this time, her blade a little closer to her. YukÅ sweat dropped nervously as the monster moved closer to her, then she quickly charged at it and swung her blade, hoping that it would go well..

I watched as one of her sword skills activated an she struck the creature landing a nice strike, but not enough to kill it. It yelped in pain and lashed at her with its claws.

It landed a small hit on her only doing a slight about of damage but not enough to change her health bar.

What a rookie mistake i spoke in my head to myself

YukÅ winced as she was hit, not wanting to seem weak if she were to cower like her usual self. "I'll keep on fighting, and I wont give up till it's dead!" the brunette exclaimed mentally before clenching her free fist, and sighing before getting back into her fighting stance, preparing herself for the next move. She had gotten into her fighting stance as she then charged back at the monster, hoping to swipe at it yet another time again...

Another beautifully placed hit, striking the beast between its neck and shoulder blade. The creature screamed as it shattered into digital crystals. I didnt look amused...not that she could tell bit it seemed the fight caused a but of comotion since two more lizard creatures started heading our way.

Think you can handle them? i asked with a tiny bit of doubt in my voice

I watched her miss, right in between both of them and they turned around and attempted to claw at her back. This wasnt going to pretty.

They both missed her and almost struck each other. And i was almost afraid id have to step in and handle things myself. I watched still not amused by the fight but i almost have to applaud her tenacidy though

"I'll keep on trying.. just before I die I might back out though.. that seems wise.. I guess..." YukÅ mentally sighed before growling and tackling another lizard to the floor, snarling at it. She was slowly losing her patience as she impatiently charged at the other boar with her serious eyes, attempting to stab it multiple times.

I realized this wasnt going how i planned it to go and decided to step in. I quickly drew Ragnarok from my side and leapt into action.

(Special skill active) I suddenly shot all around the battle field killing every minor enemy in one shot kills. Using the Shadow Step skill i learned i liked the three enemies and was suddenly back in my original standing spot. I sheathed Ragnarok and watched all surround enemies explode into crystals then i turned away from Yuko.

Lets go.. i said emotionlessly taking a few steps ..Time is wasting

"Thank you.." YukÅ would whisper softly before dashing towards the lizard creature that was already on the ground. She raised her blade and attempted to stab the monster, hoping she would at least hit this one. She couldn't keep on missing.. no matter what. But according to fates, she had missed yet again, her anger boiling top notch.

Suddenly the creature exploded and i was right in Yukos face. I took her wrist a little forcefully.

I said...lets go i said emotionlessly in a slightly louder voice.

I released her and began to walk away. The next step was up to her whether she followed me was up to her. My cloak floated in the breeze and only revealed my black leather armour over black pants. I wasnt going to stand there and waste my time on such week enemies and certain not waste my special skill on a pointless task. I never looked back to see if she was following, but it wasnt of my concern anymore. She would stop me if she needed me to stay...would she not?

[OOC]

YukÅ silently followed behind him.. not speaking a word. This fight against two creatures that were considered dangerous to her, was very hectic. But she had expected it to be that way anyways. She was still weak.. so who could blame her? Anyone who had a low level tended to struggle with their opponents until they master their skills and such..