[PP-F1] Lion meets the cats (Eléssar - Yuko,Yuka)

On his first day of SAO, Eléssar was all about killing boars,learning the basics and leveling up as fast as he can. While walking towards the gates of the first city, he curiously looks around. Examining every single player who walks by him, wanting to learn every single information they had in their tiny heads. His hands meets at the back of his head,supporting his back to walk while staying straight. At the sight of the giant gates, sun hits face.. He closes his eyes slightly and yawns, moving one of his hands to cover his mouth. He keeps walking meanwhile, about to hit a random player in any second. And eventually he ends up bumping to a kid, making her fall on to her hips. He slowly covers his eyes with his hands to block the sun ligt, he leans a little forward to see what he just bumped into. '' Hmph.. Weird. '' he says quitely, looking at the girl on the ground. He slowly offers his hand, not wasting many effort on it. '' Tell me..What are you doing in this game? A girl in your age.. Its unusual.. ''

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"O-Oww..." the smaller teen had winced as she placed a hand on her hip and then struggled to get up off the ground before a hand was offered to her. The brunette hesistated lightly before grabbing this strange mans hand, pushing herself off the ground before she stood up and blushed. "Th-thank you s- oh.. My twin sister wanted to try this game out.. and she wanted me to accompany her as w-well.. that is all," YukÅ would nod before sighing lightly. She didn't even know how she found the guts to talk to a complete stranger. It was simply out of character..

'' I see..'' he said after helping her to get up, moving his hands inside the pockets of his coat immedaitely. He narrowed his eyes and stopped for a second, he wanted to know more about this. He slowly moved his hand in the air, opening the game menu and adding her as his friend. Then tries to smile softly towards the girl '' You are the first person i've talked to, so i will add you as my friend. If thats not a problem for you.. It shouldn't be. Since you are brave enough to test this game on the first hand.''

"Oh! W-Well.. I never h-had a friend before... I'm so sorry for asking... but what are friends? Wh-.. what do friends do? I don't know how friendship feels like.." YukÅ shyly admitted before blushed a crimson shade of red. "O-Oh I'm sorry for asking such a question.. I am known for being rather absurd anyways.." the brunette admitted quietly as she calmly scrolled over his cursor and noticed his name.. <>. She would enter in his name and add him to her friends list.. and then smile ever so lightly.

Eléssar, once again lowers his eyes at her. A little surprised by what she just said . '' Hmph..? You don't know what friends means? This is really unusual.. '' he said while kneeling in front of her, lowering himself to same level as her. He notices how she blushes fastly. '' No need to apologize for that. I want to know more about you.. Would that be a problem for you.. he looks back at his friend list again to remember her name. '' Yuko.. Well, thats a cute name. '' he says and tosses his hair back. Looking at the little girl with his narrowed eyes, he feels a little sorry for her.

"Well.. n-no it wouldn't actually... the reason why I lack any sort of knowledge about love or friendship, is because I never experienced it. You know.. the lonely orphan life.. it's sad. All I have is my twin sister Yuka.. she's a wonderful person, how ever she takes the time.. to notice others. And I'll slowly learn right..? I bet I will someday.. what friendship means," YukÅ smiled weakly, looking into the taller person's eyes truly for the first time before she looked away hesitantly. "Thank you v-very much also. That name was given to me by my real mother.. it means.. helpful or giving.. I don't see how I am anything like that," she laughed slightly.

" Well..I'm guessing that you are no older then 14,huh?" he asked his last question he had in his mind to her. He offered his hand to her, thinking about a friendly shake to make her more comfortable against him." Your sister should be enough for you, atleast for now. And.. Well, im your friend now too. " he said with a sigh, he wouldnt really care about such thinga but the girl was heart melting. Even for him. Once again, he opened his menu noticing that she was higher level, he invited her to his party. " Okay..Friends. I don't really know much about being a good friend but it means like..Uhm.. It means that i will protecr you..And talk to you, nicely.."

Yuka saw Yuko talking to a strange man she suddenly ran forward seeing them talk to eachother. "H-Hi I'm Yuka; Yuko's twin sister." She introduced herself then did a small bow. Happy that Yuko had actually met a friend without her needing to drag her into a conversation. She sighs as she sees her sisters level. "Oh common, stop leveling without me, Yuko!" Yuka had sighed as she hadn't want her to be still level 1 while her sister was like level 50.

(Eléssar told me I could join...)

"O-Oh.. I see. That is what society refers to as friends in Sword Art Online.." YukŠwould mutter with a sigh before she had heard a high pitched voice that had called out her name. She quickly sweat dropped before looking behind her. "Ah Yuka.. I was wondering where you might have... been all this time.. and I cant really help it! I'm going to need to level to.. get away from here.. But if you wish, I'll shorten my bloodlust," the brunette had said emotionlessly before looking at both her twin and Eléssar, not knowing what she would say next.

'' I'll shorten my bloodlust.. he though to himself. She talked like a grown up just for a second, he was surprisedGreeting her sister as she arrived with a smile. '' So.. Yuko and Yuka huh? Its not going to be easy to forget your names.. He stood up, looking at the girls with his lowered eyes. '' Are you two really rushing for levels? Like.. I don't know.. You seem.. Small.. '' he said while he leant a little forward. Moving one of his hand to his hair, tossing it back.

"Well, we need to beat the game don't we?" She smiled at him as she put her left hand up; scrolling through her menu as she clicked her battle axe. The starting axe appeared in her hand. "So, Anyone up for some fighting?" She asked the group a small smirk on her face as if she was happy to be happy-- was it her new hobby now? She knew if they needed to get out of the game, they could do it together. So they at least needed to grin at a small fight.

[OOC- Eléssar, Yuka, Yuko]

YukÅ looked over at her twin, and smiled slightly, her bangs covering her face before she nodded. "That seems like a good thing to do.. we can't sit around here all day while we waste seconds of time that we could have spent back at home. And please excuse my outburst.. You do not j-judge by size!" the shorter girl stuttered with as a blush would spread her cheeks once more. "You lead the way though Yuka.." she whispered to the said girl.

'' Did i offend you? Ah.. I'm sorry. '' he said while cracking a smile towards the girls. He steps forward and walks past them. '' If we are going to do it together, i will be the one who leads the group.Its not a problem for you girls right? '' he says and turns back at them, taking a step back while looking towards them with a soft smile on his face. '' I'm level 1 but i can assure you that it wont be a problem for us.''

YukÅ ignored their miniature conversation with each other as she sighed and walked on, waiting in by the grassy area which was approximately 15 feet in distance from the two. She looked over at the two nonchalantly and waved her hands so they could even notice her. "What strange ways people can meet.. in a world like this. Isn't it absurd mother?" the brunette thought as she looked straight up at the clear sky.

Eléssar snaps himself out of his tired and lazy mood. Equips his Starter Sword on his right hand and starts to walk faster. He made his way towards where YukŠwent to, getting excited at his each and every step. Getting him closer to his first battle experience in nervegear. '' Don't call me though boy again, it sounds really bad. '' he says looking at her Yuka as she passes by, keeping the smile on his face. Trying not to be mean.

She runs over to where Yuko sat sitting down next to her as she now lay there. motionless. "A-Are you o-okay Yuko?" She asked her twin as she sat there as she had muttered something up into the sky... Yuka wanting to hear what she had said but it had been too late to even hear or think about what her sister had said.

YukÅ looked over to them emotionlessly before replying. "I have been waiting here for quite a while.. I'm yet so curious about what will happen out on the field.. what will we meet? There are so many mysteries.. everywhere," she would gasp as she slowly walked down the field, waiting for the two to catch up to her.

He lifts his sword, placing it on his shoulder. Moves inside the field, his other hand covering his eyes from the sun light. He took a deep breath and looked around. They were almost near him, so he could start anytime he wanted. They could either join or move on to another target.

Without wasting anymore time, he moves towards the first boar he locked in his eyes. Raising his sword against it, and dashing through it from behind. But he did too much noise, making the boar notice his attack before it lands. His attack misses.

She sees Ele in the distance fighting a boar. She grins as she sprints ahead from him her axe attempting to slash at the boar's ribs. The axe cut a bit of the boar's ribs seeing a bit of the boar maintain redness. She then returns to Ele's side the boar now having 4/5 health.

Boar- 4/5

Ele- 7/7

Yuko- 11/11

Yuka- 11/11