[PP-F1] Lion meets the cats (Eléssar - Yuko,Yuka)

"Very good Yuka.." the brunette would calmly nod as she opened her inventories tab and scrolled through the list, double tapping the icon of her sword. She hit confirm and clicked on the right hand that appeared on the menu, and selected confirm, the basic curved sword appearing in her hand. She then quickly charged after the boar, hoping to strike at it. But sadly.. she had missed. She looked over at Eléssar, waiting to for him to strike next.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He watched carefull when Yuko charged in to attack, even though she missed she looked like she knew what she was doing. Same goes for her sister, she was skilled enough to damage the boar. Even though it was a first level monster, the action was still hard to get use to it. He looked back at YukÅ as she finished her attack, noticing that she was looking at him. It was his turn to attack. -While he charged towards it, he dragged his sword with him. Holding it from behind to swing in a longer direction, trying to hit hard as possible. But he ends up missing, again. He sighs and takes his position near Yuka. '' It seems like you will take this one on your own. ''

She grins as she attempts to strike the boar again, going for the ribs this time. Once again she hit the boar, doing one damage. She grinned as another red slash mark had been made on him. She was happy to take the monster down; even it it was only her mainly attacking.

Boar- 3/5

Ele- 7/7

Yuko- 11/11

Yuka- 11/11

YukÅ sighed and dashed after the boar furiously, swinging her sword at the boar. She loved to fight these wretched creatures, but they never ceased to get on her nerves for some queer reason... And it did even more when she had missed. Her anger would tend to raise top notch, but no matter what, the brunette tried to keep her cool even though she had missed the hit embarrassingly.

Eléssar was moving right behind YukÅ, he planned to attack right after she did. Eventhough she had missed, she gave Eléssar a good chance to blow a hit on the boar.. He took the advantage of blowing a surprise hit on the boar and he didn't miss this time. Damaging the boar for 1 point of damage. And jumping back to take his position behind them.

Boar - 2/5

"Good job everyone.. now where should we go next? Should we continue to hunt boars? Or should we advance to hunting other foes instead? The only issue we will have however.. is knowing where the mobs are located. Or on a worst case scenario, there could be too many of them.." YukÅ trailed off deep in thought, as she would stare soullessly at her silver blade, her eyes as cold as ice.

'' Boars or wolves, either works for me as long as we keep this up. '' he says while placing his sword in its sheath. Placing his hands at the back of his head once again, looking around slowly. '' Since this is an open field, i dont think that we will get outnumbered as long as we dont enter the forest. '' he adds while looking finally at YukÅ and then to Yuka, wanting to know what they want to do now.

She grinned, not caring if they would be surrounded as she sprinted forward the grass moving left and right to make way for her legs which were sprinting forward. The boar's eyes bolding as little Yuka grinned at the boar; being happy to fight. Her axe resting in her hands as she moved her battle axe up at the last moment. The boar having a large deep scratch on his neck as the hit landed, her first FULL critical! She fist pumped into the air before standing in front of the boar as if it was a professional position.

Boar - 4/7

Yuka - 11/11

"Let me assist you sibling.." YukÅ smirked in a low tone as she then held her sword up for a few brief seconds, her eyes scanning the boar closely as if she were a robot. The tip of her curved blade then began to glow a purple and pink-like color, as she then got back into her special stance and bolted towards her target, hoping to strike. But as always, she had missed..

Eléssar just stood there and watched them, they were hyper.. He sighed and walked slowly towards the boar. As he got closer to it his steps got faster and he charged towards it. Swinging his sword from above , hitting the boar from its head for 1 point of damage. After the attack is done, he jumps back to his location before.

Boar 3/7

Eléssar charged forward after watching Yuko,for sure something was wrong with her.He positioning himself in front of Yuko, blocking the hit she was about to take. '' Don't charge in like that again.. You could get hit. '' he says while pushing away the boar with his sword. But he misses the attack on it.

She looks at the boar a little mad that he had attempted to attack her sister. She sprints forward toward the boar, the axe in front of her as it swings upward at the last moment, her fiery side kicking in. She got the last hit on it as she saw it shatter, herself going to Yuko and hugging her as if she had been a teddy bear. "NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" She had yelled at her twin as she hugged her.

Boar 0/7

YukÅ looked at Yuka with a nonchalant expression before letting her sister hug her tightly. Silently she had pulled away and looked over to her side, seeing an empty plain of grass. "Lets.. find something else.." the brunette said in a low voice, that could barely be heard, as she walked off in no particular direction.

She managed to tackle her twin to the ground making her struggle to get out of her grasp. "H-He's right n-no more..." Yuka said before strangling her to the ground so her twin couldn't move and so she couldn't fight anymore she didn't want her twin to get killed... "I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET KILLED!" Yuka had said as she strangled her down to the ground.

YukÅ felt warmth over her heart at her sisters words, but the fact that she was getting tackled and pinned made her immediately sweat drop. "O-okaayyy!! S-Stop choking me please.. Y-Yuka? And I'm fine.. I have these strange random moments where I suddenly go all.. weird and I cant really think right. You could say I become.. emotionless," the brunette whispered eerily before crawling away from the fellow brunette and getting on her feet again.

He looks at the twins from where he stands, slowly moves his hand to his forehead.. Like he was facepalming. '' Alright, you two. Get up please.. You can play around once we are in town.. Like, in a safe zone huh? '' he slowly walks near them and places his sword on the ground. Leaning on it and looking at the girls with his narrowed eyes. He was about to yawn. '' Im getting sleepy again.. ''