PP-F-3 (Quest) How beautiful is it?

Another day of relaxation when suddenly a message dropped into my inventory telling me about this special necklace. Supposedly it was just a rumor that the pendant existed but Dmitri just confirmed it. Lots of people are supposedly wearing it but they all look different. Time to find out what all the hype is about. I sent a message to Daeron and Rosalia to see if they'd like to join me in an epic maze journey. There i sat and waited for them to either message me or arrive, whichever came first.

When a pm dropped into my inventory i was quite shocked. Her never pmed me before but this time it was with quest information. I sent him a pm back and headed on down to the third floor. Well first i equipped the clothing i needed this time and activated the new item i recently received. With the new male disguise active I left the inn and and ran off to the third floor warp gate to meet Ryu and Daeron.

Daeron was eating a meal on the 5th floor, his personal favorite. He was rudely interupted by a PM that had scared the living life out of him. He dropped his food and he wanted to cry, seeing how he hasn't had peace and quiet to relax and eat since he was part of the front lines. Ignoring the food on the ground now, for a moment, he opened up the PM, and it was a message from Ryu. He saw that the message was tagged to a secondary person too! Someone named Rosalia. Daeron sent him a message, saying he accepts to join with him, and he left the 5th floor through the portal. When he arrived on the 3rd floor, he saw that Ryu and a guy with the name Rosalia over their head were already standing there. "So where's this maze at? Also, when I read the name Rosalia, I was expecting a feminine player, not a guy. Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you. Finally, next time you make me drop my food Ryu, I will hunt you down, until you eat, and make sure you never eat again....... got it?", he said with a joking attitude. Finally, he received a party invite from Ryu, and he accepted it, as he checked his inventory. His pet phoenix, Scorch sat on his shoulder. "By the way, my bird here will act like a healer to us, it's the closest to magic we'll get in this game without crystals.", he added as he stood ready to go.

I looked back and forth between the two gentlemen in front of me and i laughed. I stood and pointed at Rosalias necklace.

Its like that old story Mulan or whatever i said with a smile and watched her press the necklace and a male body fading into one with a larger bust and more curves....a.k.a. a females body.

This is the real Rosalia and she is....sorry was a very good assassin before the KoC contacted us about joining them. i explained and then took the lead. C'mon the forest is a little ways away and we might wanna hurry because the path gets harder to see at night

I smiled at Daeron.

Hello there i smiled and waved Its very nice to meet you

I was very proud that the disguise feature was a good one. Even though i cant get rid of it. As we walked i kept poking Ryu and Daeron because i knew it would eventually annoy them but it was fun nonetheless. As we approached the forest i looked at the sign and wondered something.

So...if this place is a maze...how will we know how to get out? i asked puzzled

Daeron felt the pokes the entire walk they had gone so far with the two. Although he thought it was cute, he ignored the pokes and continued to talk to Ryu. Daeron followed the path, and he continued listening to Ryu, and continued ignoring Rosa, even though she continued to poke him. "Exactly, if this is a maze, what is there within this maze that you speak of? Anything that's worth it?" he asked out of curiosity.

I looked at Daeron.

There is an item inside known as the Pendant of Hoya i said grabbing Rosalias wrists and gently placing them at her sides.

It doesnt do anything to my knowledge but i do know there is apparently two very powerful creatures guarding it. i explained some more

And to find our way out...i brought these! i said pulling out tiny bits of string. These will be markers to show us which way to go when we get to a multi-directional road

This was hopefully going to work. I took a deep breath before walking into the maze.

I followed him in. I wasnt sure what was waiting for us but i knew it wasnt going to be pretty.

Its really dark in here i pointed out my observations. The hedges at really tall...maybe thats why?

I felt like i was annoying them but it was all i could do to keep from being scared. I was in a very unknown place with unknown creatures lurking around..it is no fun to be on the edge all the time.

Daeron looked at Rosa who looked scared. He walked beside her and leaned over to her ear and whispered. "Don't worry, I nor Ryu, will let anything happen to you." he said as he smiled. He continued following behind Ryu, who led the way, taking lefts and rights, into the center of the maze, that seemed like it was close, but it really wasn't. Although the maze was rather large and was hard to find things, Daeron had an odd feeling that something or someone was following behind them, almost stalking them and observing every move and turn they made.

Suddenly a rustling in the bushes could be heard by us all and suddenly a giant cow like creature popped its head out of the hedges and entered the clearing. It was now time to take up arms and attempt to beat this thing in order to receive this mystical pendant. The Minotaur spotted us and roared loudly.

I drew Ragnarok and began to charge the monster.

Battle Die 1 fail)

I ran straight into a branch sticking out and landed on my back. Geez...how embarrassing?

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 35/35

Minotaur 23/23

It was hilarious to watch Ryu wipe out like that. Knowing there was no way out of combat i pulled my spear out of my inventory and aimed it at the Minotaur. I charged my skill up and charged at the beast as well.

Battle die 1 fail)

It was sad when after making fun of some one, Karma catches up, i didnt get nearly as safe as Ryu did before tripping over a stick and falling flat on my face.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 35/35

Minotaur 23/23

Daeron turned around with the rest of his party to see that there was indeed something following them. Above the shadow covered creature, was a name that belonged to the "monster". <>. Daeron remembered, having to kill one of the minotaurs of the maze. He watched his two allies, team up to fight the minotaur head on, however, they haven't caused any damage to it yet. Daeron rushed in front of his two allies, being the highest level, he needed to be able to take the hits from it when it attacks. Swung his weapon in a diagonal motion with his right hand only, as he ran towards the minotaur.

Battle Dice: 1 + 1 = 2 (0 Damage)

Although Daeron thought he had the attack well thought out, he missed as the minotaur dodged every one of the attacks, even though the maze corridors were narrow and slim. Somehow, this minotaur was a challenge already, luckily Daeron brought his pet Scorch, who can heal his allies.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 23/23

The Minotaur charged at us using its outrageous horns to attack. Lowering its head it began to sprint towards us and there was almost no time to avoid it.

Minotaur Fail Result 2)

The Minotaur clearly was drunk as well and crashed into the giant hedges next to us. It was actually hilarious.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 23/23

This was getting ridiculous, i grabbed my sword and stood back up and charged at the beast again. Maybe this time a stray branch wouldnt be sticking out for me to collide with.

Battle Die 8 Ryu hits)

This time i hit a sweet spot on the Minotaurs body. I cut its leg, though it only seemed to piss it off more than it normally would

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 20/23

Watching Ryu attack with such force and determination, it gave me the strength to stand up and rush at the Minotaur as well. I lowered my spear and ran as fast as i could at the big furry...drunken...blob of enemy.

Battle die 2 Rosalia Fail)

I tripped over another stick and face planted. I began to cry just a little bit. I hit my face in my hair and tried to stand up again. It was embarrassing enough to trip once, but twice within two attempted attack.

Daeron observed the minotaur's reckless actions, and clearly it showed no sign of intelligence behind it's AI either. After it flailed and thrashed about the place, luckily everyone came unscathed by the massive ivory horns on the minotaur's head, they all went in for another attack, Daeron included, he ran behind the minotaur as Rosa and Ryu attack from the front. Ryu's hit was a direct hit, however, Rosa's hit wasn't as lucky. Daeron tried to swing his weapon before the minotaur could realize that it was being charged from multiple fronts.

Battle Dice: 7 + 1 = 8 (2 Damage)

Daeron had managed to slash his weapon's bladed end against the minotaur's spinal column, leaving a red wound in place of the weapon. Luckily, the minotaur was bulky, and had a slow reaction time, hopefully this was an advantage for them, making it easier to dodge the hits.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 18/23

The Minotaur became very angry and lashed out with its right arm attempting to hit both Ryu and Daeron in one swoop. It growled loudly almost mooing as its arm swung around.

Battle Die 1 Minotaur fail)

The Minotaur swung completely over our heads and continued to flail around in the bushes.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 18/23

It was getting sad watching this poor thing flop around, but it was too dangerous to not finish the fight, plus we wanted the necklace, not to show pity upon something that wouldnt show us pity ever. I gripped my sword and brought it down hard slashing at the monster in front of me.

Battle Die 2 Ryu fails)

I struck the ground in front of me missing the creature entirely....it just wasnt my day, hopefully the others have better luck than i do.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 18/23

This day was only getting worse and worse as it went on. I wiped the tears from my eyes and ran towards the creature again, hoping i could, at least, get close to it this time.

Battle Die 8 success)

I was able to drive my spear into its side as it flailed wildly, and i hoped it wouldnt hurt anyone since we were all so close.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 17/23

After the minotaur had again, flailed its body around again, leading to no success, Daeron was able to hear a rumble around the area. This wasn't just a normal rumble, it was a rumble as if something was charging through the hedges of the maze. "Guys, we need to fight this minotaur on the move! I think the second one is coming up somewhere." he said as he swung his weapon at the minotaur's side.

Battle Dice: 2 + 1 = 3 (0 Damage)

Daeron swung his weapon, but missed because he was too deeply worried about what was causing the rumbling in the ground.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 17/23