PP-F-3 (Quest) How beautiful is it?

With the sound of another minotaur closing in the first one mooed loudly truing to gain its attention. Then it lashed out attempting to kick all three of the players.

Roll 1 Minotaur fails)

Its foot goes high and wide as it continues to thrash about in the hedge making as much noise as it possibly can an stalling for time until the second one makes its way over.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 17/23

I could see the horns of the second minotaur over the tall hedges.

Quickly, we ned to finish this or else we are going to be in some deep trouble because that thing os closing in...and fast i said lifting my sword and striking upwards at the flailing beast

Roll 8 Ryu hits)

I cut the beast deeply causing it to moo even louder in pain. This wasnt helping with the current situation but at least we were doing damage.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 14/23

Noticing that we were now in a hurry to fight this beast i started putting all my efforts into attacking as much possible. I pulled back my spear and launched it at the minotaur hoping to continue to help the two boys i was with. I didnt wanna look useless

Roll 5 fail)

I just the beast and stabbed the ground just in front of his chest. It was no use, but i had to help them as much as i could.

Daeron avoided a series of charges from the minotaur so far, and at the moment everything was running smooth. He heard the walls of the maze fall, he saw a figure through the bushes in the maze too. Daeron knew that he needed something that can hinder the second minotaur that was charging as well. Daeron then turned around and went to tackle the first minotaur, so it flies backwards, as the second minotaur rams it, hopefully hitting it as well.

Battle Dice: x + 1 = x (x Damage)

9-10 Tackles Minotaur Backwards into other minotaur Dealing Extra 3 Damage

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 14/23

The Minotaur chuckles at Dae's failed attempt to attack him and throws a punch in hit direction with a force strong enough to possible knock him back.

(9-10 knocks Daeron on his back about five feet away)

Minotaur fails roll 4)

The Minotaur's fist flies by Daes head and he hears the wind whistle next to his ear ass the minotaur slips and crashes to the ground like a clumsy oaf.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 14/23

This Minotaur was pathetic and it started to make me sad to even fight it at this point in time. I raised my sword high above my head and brought it down in an attempt to injure the minotaur farther than it already had been.

Ryu fails roll 2)

I struck the ground in front of it completely missing. This wasnt going well for anyone and if it continues, we are going to die and that would be the worst part of this whole quest.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 14/23

With the other Minotaur approaching rapidly i decided to go out on an all out offence and continued to attempt stabbing the beast in front of us. This battle has to end sometime and now would be good for that.

Hit roll 8) (1 dmg)

I pierce its skin doing more damage, but it still wasnt enough to do anything more than make him more angry as his health became of of an orange than a red or yellow.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur 13/23

Daeron knew he needed to strategize this fight. "Guys run, I'll loop around in the maze and lead them away, recover some energy, I'll be alright, I've got scorch with me. Go look for the Hoya Pendant, so we can get out of here." he said. He knew that if they wanted this pendant so badly, that the minotaurs would need to be away, to make it safe to search for it. Daeron then taunted the minotaurs, and ran away with them both charging behind him. Quickly turning around, he went to slide between the minotaur's legs.

Battle Dice: 9 + 1 = 10 (3 Damage)

Successfully, he had tricked the minotaur, and it didn't know where Daeron was. Quickly enough, Daeron swung his weapon across both of the minotaur's backs' leaving a red cut across both of them, as he turned and ran another hallway down.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 37/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur1 7/23

Minotaur2 20/23

With angry minotaurs now both injured they both focused all of their energy on Daeron. The first took a swing at Daerons head hoping to deliver a sweet right hook into his head.

Crit of 10) (3 damage)

The hit landed on Daeron and dealt heavy damage to him. This opened him up for the second minotaurs attack. Things were starting to go from bad to worse in a hurry.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 34/37

Scorch 30/30

Minotaur1 7/23

Minotaur2 20/23

The Second minotaur charged at Daeron now that he was distracted, it was time to take him down like the bug he was. In an attempt to take down Scorch and Daeron, it swung its arm at them.

Minotaur crits heavy) (3 damage to both)

It arm nails both of them smacking them with enough force to send them flying into the thick bushes. It roared almost as if its victory was ensured. If Daeron didnt finish this quick, it could cost him, his life.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 31/37

Scorch 27/30

Minotaur1 7/23

Minotaur2 20/23

With both minotaurs distracted there was nothing else to do but to leave it to Daeron and to find the tomb with the pendant inside of it. I made a mad dash for the center of the maze, completely disregarding my original plan to tie string on the hedges. I kept running trying to avoid running into Daeron and the Minotaurs. There wasnt time, but im not very good at mazes so this was going to take a little while.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 31/37

Scorch 27/30

Minotaur1 7/23

Minotaur2 20/23

i tried my hardest to keep up with Ryu but right before i got to him something reached out with it and grabbed me by the ankle and i let out a shriek. Ryu turned ro look and 3 Skeleton Warriors stepped out of the bushes and advanced toward us at a very fast rate.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 31/37

Scorch 27/30

Minotaur1 7/23

Minotaur2 20/23

Skeleton 1 9/9

Skeleton 2 9/9

Skeleton 3 9/9

Daeron felt the heavy impacts, harm him both. Somehow, they were able to deal a ton of damage in a matter of two hits, but he continued to run through the maze, ignoring any harm he has taken. He also, witnessed Scorch, who had now taken damage as well, but he knew that Scorch needed to be prioritized, as he can't recover his lost companion. Turning around to face the two Minotaurs now at a T-Section, there were two paths to take, a left and right. Quickly, he ran towards the first Minotaur readying his weapon over his weapon.

Battle Dice: 10 + 1 = 11 (3 Damage + 1 Damage)

His weapon came down across the minotaur's chest, and he knew that he had just opened himself up for any new attacks. He had just hoped that the other two players in his party are still alright, and that they haven't died yet. Looking at the GUI, in the top left of his peripheral vision, he saw his party's HP gauges, showing no sign of damage just yet.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 31/37

Scorch 27/30

Minotaur1 4/23

Minotaur2 20/23

Skeleton 1 9/9

Skeleton 2 9/9

Skeleton 3 9/9

With a very loud and angry mooing the first minotaur threw his arm attempting to backhand both Scorch and Daeron at the same time.

light crit 9) (2 damage)

With a loud smacking noise Scorch and Dae found an over sized hand in their face. The minotaur mooed resting assure that is victory had been sealed. With a hardy chuckle it waited for its friend to attack.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 29/37

Scorch 25/30

Minotaur1 4/23

Minotaur2 20/23

Skeleton 1 9/9

Skeleton 2 9/9

Skeleton 3 9/9

The second minotaur decided it wanted a piece of the action and charged at Daeron and Scorch. Growling loudly its arm swung around its body. Knowing its opponent was cornered, it was going to take every opportunity to deal as much damage as possible.

Heavy Crit minotaur deals 3 damage)

Another loud smacking noise as Scorch and Daeron but fell victim to another strong attack. The minotaurs mooed with excitement as their vicim slwly became weaker and weaker

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 26/37

Scorch 22/30

Minotaur1 4/23

Minotaur2 20/23

Skeleton 1 9/9

Skeleton 2 9/9

Skeleton 3 9/9

I ignored the skeletons and continued to run from the tomb, after grabbing for Rosalias hand. I knew once we grabbed it we could get back to the fight and help Daeron. Upon reaching the center of the maze there was at least 15 stone steps leading into the crypt. There sitting on a pedestal was a pendant. Laying on the pedestal was a white gold pendant with a ruby jewel in the center. perfect, just what i was looking for. I grabbed it and turned to run but when i looked back, the skeletons had followed us...there was no choice but to fight. I drew my sword and swung at the nearest skeleton (Skelly 2).

result 3 Ryu missed)

My sword collided with the wall nearby and generated realistic looking sparks. This fight was only just beginning and i already felt doomed.

The skeletons had followed us but there was no time to panic, my spear at the ready i lunged as the closest one (still Skelly two) and attempted to take its head clean off.

Result 4 Rosalia misses)

I also struck the arch of the door. This fight just turned deadly and it didnt seem to be looking up for anyone of us.

I ran at the skeletons leaping over their head and ran up the stairs hoping that nothing could get any worse. I watched the skeletons turn to face me and there i knew we were in trouble. There was no time to lose, i struck at the one in the back (Skelly 1) trying to let Rosalia escape from the cave.

roll 5 miss)

I swung over its head grabbing its attention and waited for Rosalia to escape from the crypt before running away from the maze itself.

Ryu 33/33

Rosalia 9/9

Daeron 26/37

Scorch 22/30

Minotaur1 4/23

Minotaur2 20/23

Skeleton 1 9/9

Skeleton 2 9/9

Skeleton 3 9/9

I ran right passed the skeletons and with Ryu out of the maze following all of the clues we left to make it out alive. Hearing screams in the distance

Daeron getting attacked by Minotaurs

we ignored them and continued to follow path way right out of the maze.

There was no way we would have made it out of there alive if Daeron hadn't distracted the minotaurs

He's Dead now

but there was no way we could have found him, killed the beasts and left without getting lost. I was still regretting leaving him, but we did what we had to, to survive.

Im sorry Daeron I whispered into the wind as the end of the maze was run through and the quest was complete