[PP-F1] Learning the Swords

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakuri watched as the boar tried to damage him, but. He also saw that Sotarou missed his attack, again, which could open up an attack for Sakuri, and bring it closer to death.

But with no real speed, or precision sakuri was not able to land an attack, this time he jumped back from the boar so he would not let himself become a target!

Sakuri muttered some curse words as he had missed.

Sakuri - 15/17

Eléssar - 10/15

Nova - 8/10

Kanya - 52/54

Ruri - 55/59

Sotarou - 5/7

Boar - 3/25

They kept missing and missing, it was Eléssars turn to attack again. '' This took so long.. '' he mumbled to himself and started running towards the boar, jumping on it and swinging his sword from above his head. Trying to land a strong hit on the boar but he misses his attack just like the others.

Sakuri - 15/17

Eléssar - 10/15

Nova - 8/10

Kanya - 52/54

Ruri - 55/59

Sotarou - 5/7

Boar - 3/25

She attempted to swing once more at thee boar yet just as the others, missing horribly. Feeling as if she wasn't strong enough as she missed it. "Switch!" She called out as she moved to the others waiting for the next attack attempt.

Sakuri - 15/17

Eléssar - 10/15

Nova - 8/10

Kanya - 52/54

Ruri - 55/59

Sotarou - 5/7

Boar - 3/25

Unfortunately, the Boar was just attacking as the Switch was called out, which put Sotarou right in the line of fire! Tusks lowered and charged forward, the boar got itself a critical on him! OUCH! This was not turning out to be a good day for Sotarou AT ALL!

Sakuri - 15/17

Eléssar - 10/15

Nova - 8/10

Kanya - 52/54

Ruri - 55/59

Sotarou - 2/7

Boar - 3/25

Sotarou groans as the boar lands a critical! "This... if I'm hit like that again, I'm done for!" Nevertheless, he attempted to give his sword strike another go! And he hit! What luck! "Phew! PLEASE let this be over! Switch!" he called out for the next person to attack!

Sakuri - 15/17

Eléssar - 10/15

Nova - 8/10

Kanya - 52/54

Ruri - 55/59

Sotarou - 2/7

Boar - 2/25

Sakuri saw how low Sotarou had droppes, and decided that he shall finish the fight right now so noone will get hurt even further, or in worst case scenario, that noone should die. With the switch comming out, sakuri didn't hesitate a moment before charging straight for the boar hoping to land a good, and finishing hit.

And he did it, he thrusted his rapier with good precision, cauing him to land a critical which was exactly what he needed. The boar vanished into a million red pixels as it vanished.

"I am glad that this is over now" He said as he sheated his sword.

((Some people would call me a hero but W/E <3))

Sakuri - 15/17

Eléssar - 10/15

Nova - 8/10

Kanya - 52/54

Ruri - 55/59

Sotarou - 2/7

Boar - DEAD

Eléssar was prepared for the next attack, incase that Sakuri misses or lands a normal hit instead of a critical. But there was no need for that, with a crit Sakuri managed to finish off the boar. As soon as the boar shattered into crystals, Eléssar turned and walked towards Nova to check on her. '' Good job everyone.'' was the all the thing he said while walking towards nova, he was relieved after seeing that she wasn't damaged. He slowly carressed her head and got up, looking at his party members. '' I think its enough for today, i will leave now. '' he said with a smile and used his teleport crystal to return to town.

- Eléssar leaves the rp -

She saw Elessar leave for practically no reason she sighs for a moment, catching her breath... She looks around seeing that practically nothing was going to happen anymore. "Um... so... what's next?" She asked as she looked around at the two others, Waiting for something more to happen...

Sotarou looks on as Elessar leaves like that... "Umm... I don't know. You were the one who invited us, remember?" He then thinks about the fight and looks to Sakuri. "Oh. Did the Boar drop anything at all?" He sounded curious, but not fully interested in it... he looked pretty out of it... though that could just as easily be because of him being one hit away from dead, pretty much... "In either case... I can't stay out here... I've got to get back to town and rest to rejuvenate my HP... and try to avoid other monsters in the interim... but either way, I seem to have acquired enough Col to get a Scimitar. Even if it's just a simple one. From there, I'll just work on fighting more and more with it until I can use Katanas. That's my plans, in any case..." He seemed a bit unsure of his 'plans' in that he thought that something would probably go wrong when he got back to town... something always seemed to go wrong... "It'd probably be easier if I was part of a Guild or something... but... anyway. Neither here nor there." He'd begin walking towards the <>.

Sakuri followed up as he started to walk towards the town.

"No, this fight did not give much more than experience actually.." After he had listened to what Sotarou had to say, he nodded and thought that a plan is always a plan, and having a plan will always make your life easier, even if it works out in the end or not.

"Stick to your plan, this will help you to reach your goals alot faster, more than just getting the katana. Now of course i might not now all of your goals, but i recognize that you want to be high elvel and complete the game like most people here, and do a difference!" He said as he drifted away in thoughts about the frontline, and that maybe they one day would complete the game.

He now realized after such a long time that Eléssar had left, but this did not suprise him that much since he had always belived him to be nonchalant and ignorant. but maybe that just is some sort of protection he thought to himself.