[PP-F2] (Quest) Just a Simple Rock? or IS IT!?!

I saw a yellow light appear around my hand and suddenly it was there...the skill was finally ready to activate. I punched out with my right hand driving it into the rock so hard that i could tell in the real world, id have broken my whole arm. I punched so hard with the yellow light surrounding my hand that the rock shattered into a million blue crystals and i could see the cave entrance once again. I was taken aback at my new found strength. I looked at my arm and tensed my muscles on it feeling both stronger and more accomplished. I pulled my legs together and i bowed to the rock for it was an opponent that i didnt think i would ever break it but i did it...i had beaten it. I turned around to see my little cheerleader with the biggest grin on her face. I put my shirt back on and re-equipped my gear and i ran over embracing her and she embraced me back. I couldnt have done it without her support and she wouldnt have supported me if i hadnt asked her to come along...i owe her a lot more than she thinks.

C'mon....ill buy you dinner i said smiling at her as she smiled back nodding. Another day...another quest completed...

SAO...Slay...Salvage...Survive...that was the death game, and those who played by those rules...would go a long way.

-Complete-