[PP-F1] Midnight Encounters (Akumu and Hisamuya)

It is late at night in game. The streets are empty with only the sound of some light footsteps being heard alongside the creaking of the crickets. Hisamuya liked the way the Town of Beginnings looked at night time. The moon was clear in the sky with no clouds at all. The only lights in the town were a few street lamps that lit the walkways.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled my blood red hood over my head and walked outside into the beauty of the night. The restless people from this day are now hushed and safe in the comfort of their rooms, some on the streets. As I aimlessly walked through the town I decide to take a detour to the fountain. Now having a destination I shuffled though and eventually made my way to the fountain, gushing water. It glistened by the looming lights overhead the streets. I sat on a bench by the fountain and watched it, for hours. I eventually fell asleep sitting but no one could tell weather I'm sleeping or not because of my hood that draped over my face.

As the time passes it became midnight and nobody was on the street but me. I continued walking and soon found the fountain. I stopped to admire it's beauty then when continuing I noticed somebody was on the bench. It was difficult to tell if they were or weren't awake. I then began to walk towards the person on the bench.

I continue to sleep until I hear an almost silent pair of footsteps. I don't dare to look up and she whoever they might be. It's too late to run so I just sit there with my hood up, hopefully concealing my face. The hair on the back of my neck stand up when I hear them getting louder, coming in my direction.

Th sound of my footsteps become increasingly louder until I stop right next to you. I then crouch down to face to face height. My face can be seen from your view but I am unable to clearly see your face. My face has short blonde hair with the color in my eyes an combination of the colors blue and green. I sigh and speak the following words."You know if you keep sleeping out here you're gonna get yourself killed." He felt it was necessary to help when he could especially if it meant he could keep someone from dieing .

I walked, almost ran when he started following me. As I turned the corner into the alley I sprinted as fast as I could to get away. I didn't know him, he seemed nice and all but I don't talk very often and preferred to be alone. My hood fell off my head while I was running, it didn't bother me as of right now though.

I looked behind to see where he was, he was tailing me so close. I could tell he could have just sped up but for some reason he didn't. I sprinted even harder and jumped up the seven foot wall. I place my arm on the ledge and swung my leg over. I jumped to the ground with little hesitation. I wasn't quite sure if this would slow him down or not so I just turned the corner and stopped, catching my breath.

Hisamuya stopped in front of the wall. His upper body strength wasn't as strong as his lower body strength but he managed to jump up and grab the top of the wall then pulling himself over the wall then turning a corner to find the hooded player with their hood down taking a breath. "You look like you're out of breath. So tell me for what reason would you do the killing? Tell me that and I'll leave you alone."

I was shocked when he turned the corner to find me, I didn't think he could make it over the wall that fast. I looked at him and glared, Because I'm a PK! I said overly sarcastic while making a scary face. Face...FACE! I thought quickly pulling down my hood after showing not only my scar but my deep purple eyes. I looked down once again and responded properly this time. I would rather kill the killer than BE the one stripped of their own life by a mindless player that lost their sanity from this game. I said finally regaining my breath. Besides, why does it matter? I ask now staring at the wall with my hood hiding my face.

This boy sure was creeping me out, following me and asking me questions. He was impossibly fast, which in my case was bad if I wanted to run away. How can you help me? I said, emphasizing "me." I was more than capable of handling myself own, I didn't need help, or friends. I don't like to show my face much, often annoys people to the point where they attempt to remove my hood.

Hisamuya put on a straight face. He didn't consider himself an information broker but he did keep his ear open for information about criminals and crimes happening in game. "I don't enjoy killing myself but I do keep my ears open for information on player killers and other crime related players. I can inform you if I get any interesting information."

I don't enjoy killing either. I just like to knock sense into people, and not kill them if I don't have to. I rarely kill anyone, that's why I'm green. The information would be helpful though, I said a little interested. I looked up at him to see his face. I couldn't get a very good view though.

I sighed and thought about what my mom said to me once. "Take chances, never hide your face in fear, and meet new people." I pushed the accept button the screen and lifted my hood up, not entirely off my head though. My purple eyes were still hidden but not the massive scar on my cheek. I looked at his face for his reaction, my hands ready to cover my face again.