[PP-F1] Midnight Encounters (Akumu and Hisamuya)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay. I said. I turned away from him and walked down the alley eventually finding my bench that I was sitting on before. This time, someone else was sitting there. He had rather large arms and was tall. He looked angry so I didn't ask him to move, I sat next to him and didn't dare to look at him again.

I was too scared to fall asleep next to this man so I walked back to the beautiful fountain I was looking at before. To my surprise the boy I had just departed with was sitting on the bench. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping of not so I sat on the other side of the bench and fell asleep with no worries of tomorrow.

I clenched my heart and gasped. It's just you! I laughed like a lunatic now. Sorry I uh thought you were a creepy stalker or something. I said. Well you kind of are a creepy stalker now that I think about it. I say, smiling. I noticed that during the events that had happened my hood had once again fallen off. I need to get a new hood! I say to myself.

Hisamuya heard what the female player had said about needing to get a new hood. He was confused at the thought of that. "You're face looks fine why hide it with a hood in the first place?" He said while turning his head in a confused manner a few seconds later realizing what he just said putting his hands over he mouth. "So so sorry! My thought just slipped out of my brain it happens sometimes."

I wasn't ready to tell him anything about me yet so I just looked at him with my hood still down. I stared, not angry, at him, trying to figure out what made him so open to me. I usually scared people away with my scar but my eyes were a different story. I break the strange silence. It's okay, that's what everyone asks me, until I show my face, then they run away. So what's your name even?

I focused my attention to the movement ahead, someone was there. We need to go now. I say to Hisamuya motioning towards the alley where shadows lurked. It was probably because we were talking about killing PKs last night! I knew we were in a safe zone but it was still dangerous to talk about this in such a local scene.