[PP-F1] Midnight Encounters (Akumu and Hisamuya)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The minute Hisamuyu got up the creeps came out of the alley. The way back into the town was not an option, seeing that they would just cut us off. I walked quickly away from the town. I knew right away it was a bad idea to go this way but it was the choice we had. I sprinted when we hit the field hopefully losing them. Hisamuya was doing fine being far ahead of me, being a track star and all. I felt a tear come down my face but swiped at it and ran harder. When I did this I accidently stepped on my cloak and tripped. REALLY? You have to be too long right now?! I say to my cloak inside my head. I checked once again to see how far they were. They were only twenty feet away! I scrambled to my feet and took off my cloak in a hurry. The men were now an arms length away, they took advantage of that by grabbing the back of my shirt. Your going to kill us eh? The orange player asks. My feet kick in the air while I'm being half choked by my own shirt collar. I grab my sword and try to swing it towards his neck.

Hisamuya dashes behind the orange players who were attacking Akumu and prepares to pull them off of her. The mysterious players weren't smart enough to pursue Hisamuya as well as Akumu. Hisamuya was prepared to be marked as a red player to protect his friend.

Battle Dice =5 1 damage to Bad guy 2

Hisamuya punched one of the players in the face before managing to draw his sword.

Hisamuya 15/15

Akumu 14/15

Bad Guy 1 10/10

Bad Guy 2 9/10

I noticed what Hisamuya was about to do, kill them. I wasn't about to let that happen anytime soon though. I kicked my foot up into the idiot's chin, making him release me. I stabbed my sword at his chest but he blocked it. His friend took his sword out right away and slashed my back. I dropped to my knees, feeling pain, with fake pain. My health bar dropped a little, but not too much. I quickly got up and stabbed the man in the chest.

Hisamuya 15/15

Akumu 14/15

Bady Guy 1 10/10

Bad Guy 2 10/10

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 -3 CRIT damage

I run around him to his back and jump on him. I struggle to stay on him while he was aimlessly trying to hurt me. I stuck my sword into his back and held on while he flailed around. As my sword cut deeper I began doing damage.

Battle dice 9 -3 damage

Hisamuya 13/15

Akumu 14/15

Bady Guy 1 6/10

Bad Guy 2 3/10

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 -3 CRIT damage

Hisamuya seeing the other bad guy was low on health he offered the following to them."If you give up now we won't kill you we clearly have the advantage against you. Just go and live to fight another day." Just as I finished saying those words 'Bad Guy 2' caught me off guard cutting me deeply doing 5 damage. "Fine it's your funeral." I respond as I slash at his body ready to kill. I manage to get a hit but my wound restrains me and the hit doesn't do as much as the other ones did.

Battle Die 5-1damage

Hisamuya 8/15

Akumu 14/15

Bad Guy 1 6/10

Bad Guy 2 2/10

I made him accept one more damage before leaping off of his back. I ran to his front side and plunged my sword at him, he deflected it and I jumped to the other man. I put my sword's point to his neck and stared at him with my eyes raging with anger. I motioned for him to leave.

Battle dice 6 -1 damage

Hisamuya 8/15

Akumu 14/15

Bady Guy 1 5/10

Bad Guy 2 2/10

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 -3 CRIT damage

I gripped my neck where my own shirt collar had choked me. I was sure red mark were still there, it's sometimes a bother facing taller people, they had an advantage. Yes, I'm okay. I think it's time to start growing though. I say with a chuckle. I reached behind me to put my hood on but oddly it wasn't there. I looked all around where I was sitting and still couldn't find it. I guess I dropped with cloak back there. I laughed nervously. Do you mind if we go back to get it? I ask, preparing to get up.

"I don't mind looking for it. Lets do so." Hisamuya responded with a smile. He enjoyed spending time with his new friend and was glad to help her in whatever way he could. Yet he was still confused as to why she chose to wear that hood all the time."I still think more people would open up to you if you didn't cover up that scar." His thoughts had slipped out of his mouth. "Sorry my thoughts just jumped out again I can't control myself most of the time."

Hisamuya then realized that what he said could have caused a damage in their friendship. He immediately tried to patch this up. "Well yes only after I saw that scar for the first time. First you were on a bench sleeping in the middle to night and I was concerned like I would be for any other player. Then you said you would do the kill so I wanted to find out why and when you told me why I figured out is was for the right reason and opened up to you. But most people don't think the same way I do when they see a hooded person sleeping on the bench at midnight. Most people tend to steer clear or even try to sleep PK someone like that. If you didn't hide your face more people would feel more comfortable with opening up to you because they feel like you don't want to hide anything and nothing to hide means nothing to fear."