[PP-F1] Midnight Encounters (Akumu and Hisamuya)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HIsamuya seemed surprised at the question. He decided to give her a straight up answer. "Well I didn't have a real family but I did have a group of 4 friends including myself. We were all planning to start playing SAO at night when the server weren't as busy but I decided to log on early to get used to the games controls, and long story short my other friends are back in the real world while I'm in here."

"I'm sure. We all have our own special in game titles that we always use so we can tell each other apart. When Kayaba teleported everyone to the plaza I searched the crowd and didn't find any of them. They're all back in the real world probably praying that I get out safely." Hisamuya said with a normal tone in his voice. It was safe to say he was very familiar with RPGs but he wasn't exactly an expert so his chances at getting out alive were 65%.

• 3 weeks later...

I was glad to hear that Hisamuya's friends indeed did not enter the game with him. It would be horrible if anything happened to them while he was here also. As we walked into the abandoned town in the middle of nowhere I could see monsters up ahead. I pulled out my sword and walked further towards them.

Time Skip [Monster Mob deaths will not count or earn money]

After stabbing through the very last monster I put my sword away and stared at Hisamuya with a pleased look. Where to next? I said, opening up to him slowly and started to walk away into the distance.

• 1 month later...