[OP - F1] Start of a new adventure

I see a player standing outside the Tavern. It seems like there is a player standing there waiting for someone I started heading towards the Tavern waving at the player. "Oi, Who are you waiting for?" I said to the player by the name of Latsu. I smiled at him and sat down right next to the door waiting for a reply.

[OOC] - Yo, change your title to [OP - F1] Start of a New Adventure

He had been stuck traveling and exploring the main town of the first floor. Bit of recon so to speak. But he had the entire place scoped out so it was time to rest and relax. He managed to get to the tavern finally and pushed his way through the door.

I look up at Latsu. "Well, if you need any help I'll be inside the Tavern." I got up and dusted myself. I waved bye and smiled. I opened the door and headed inside. The warmth of the Tavern made me feel safer for some sort of reason. I started to find a seat to rest myself from a long day of questing. I ordered a cup of tea and took a sip as I closed my eyes. I put my legs on the table and started to lean against the wall.

I opened my eyes to see Latsu. "Hey. I would love to help you on quests, but I don't think we should party until we get to know each other." I said as I smiled at Latsu. The doors opens once again. I see a player hugging Latsu. I smiled, "What a relationship do you two have?" I said as at them. I smiled at them and said "So you two guys established a relationship here? That's pretty cool."

"Oh, so you're saying she's free?" I said as I moved next to her. I laughed and moved back. "I'm just joking. These two are siblings stuck in a game. That's good they have each other. "So, are you planning on taking a quest you two?" I said as I lay back. These two will be safe together I bet. I thought to myself as I close my eyes.

Hmm i really want to beat this game so i can return to my normal life my sister on the other hand i dont know about her. I said the waiter came and gave him his tea he sat down and drunk it , anyways if she wants to clear the game ill help her she knows when to call if she needs me.

"Wait, you two aren't really siblings? No wonder. I knew I recognized her. I first met her at a coffee shop." I said to Latsu with a grin. I thought about how these two became siblings. Why are these two siblings? Do they know each other really close. I thought to myself as I scratched my head. "You two seem really close." I said as I smiled at the two of them.

That was confusing. Eh. Well forget it. I thought to myself as I finish my tea. I looked at him as he told me about how they're actually his sister. "Yeah I do, but she's back in the real world. I think she hates me by now. It's okay. I don't deserve her anways." I told him with a fake smile on my face. I covered my face to wipe the tears from my eyes. I pulled out my menu to pretend I was looking for something. I just had to find a way to wipe my tears.

[OOC]- Its okay lol.

Maybe one day she will need you dude He had finshed the rest of his tea and had put his cup down

He said ahhhh refreshing its geting kinda late do you have some coal if you don't ill buy you a room only if you wan't? he had raised up from his chair and walked to the desk .

I smiled, "Maybe you're right. I'll keep that in mind." I pushed in my chair and stood up. I pulled down my menu and checked my Col. "I don't have any on me actually. I did not manage to make any Col while I was questing." Latsu offered to buy me a room, but I denied. "It's fine Latsu. I think I can find a place to sleep." I walked towards the door waving bye to Latsu and Mayonaka. "See you both later." I said as I leave the Tavern.

He waved back as caen exit the tavern he seen that mayonaka had fell asleep so he bought two rooms for him and her and he carried her to the the room and closed the door he went to his room and layed on the bed he wonder about seeing caen again

tommorw again he put his hand in the air as he layed on his bed , he had wonder about going on a quest and level up.

I didn't remember much about the conversation with Caen, or why I fell asleep. It didn't make much sense at all. I got out of bed and exited my room. As I walked down the stairs I saw that two men were arguing about something. One man punched the other, knocking him out. I glued my eyes to the floor and passed him quickly. I heard him say something to me but I ignored it and ran out of the Inn. I sprinted all the way to the Coffee Shop, which I knew was closed. I sat down on a chair in the dark corner and gathered my thoughts.

I couldn't sleep, so thinking that the coffee shop was open I head there. Wait. Who's that over there. I thought to myself as I get closer to the figure. The closer I got the more I could see. "May? Is that you?" I said as I stood in front of the figure. I poked her to see if she would react.