[OP - F1] Start of a new adventure

"Ergh. W-W-What? I didn't do such a thing!" Caen said as he picked himself up. "I was doing my best to wake this little lady up." He said as he sits back down on the chair. He glares at May. "You should atleast check up poked you first." He said as he rubs his arm. She's massively strong when she just wakes up. Caen thought as he continues to rub his arm. He turned to see Latsu laughing. "W-W-What're you laughing about?" He said as his face turned red from the impact of the floor.

[OOC] - I didn't even know I was in this. It's okay though.

"It's fine, I guess" He said as he give a light laugh. I sat right next to May. "So what have you've been doing lately? I haven't see you around." he said as he rub the back of his head. I grabbed a cup of coffee and took a sip as I waited patiently for May to reply.

He gazed upon the people he had met in the past few days he has been involved with the game. Kiluia was there to hang out no real reason otherwise. He ordered a glass of water to quench his thirst

He had an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach as he leaned back thinking about what it could be. May be it was because he was tired. Or maybe he seemed a bit moody otherwise l. What ever it was he was just tired of feeling on edge.