[PP-F1] Nostalgia [Kiluia Seiko]

She allowed him to take her hand, she could feel that he was hurt, even if he was trying not to show it. She began to wish that she could love him back, but right now just wasn't the time. Besides, what kind of relationship could someone develop in this world? She knew you could get married, but could you truly have a life together. What if by the end of it you learned the one you loved was at the other side of the world. Who knew whether it would work it? She guessed it was a risk some were prepare to take. Whether she was prepared was a different question altogether.

"I won't leave, I promise you." She replied as they walked through the market, she admired the selection of product, some were in her price range, and some were so far out she would probably have to work for months to afford it. "You don't have to pay for me, Kiluia," She stated, after all they were only just reunited, and this didn't mean he owed her. IF anything she owed him for not being able to share the way he felt about her.

"What do you fancy? If I'm treating myself I usually get fruit, I've already got bread. Man, I miss the food at home, what does a girl have to do to get some chocolate around here,"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurt? Yes. They shared the same wish. If she did love him back well... it wouldn't be any different. He'd always be there for her. He'd be able to express his feelings more often. He smiled a bit and listened to her express her fondness about home." I like the bread really. But I hear if you focus on cooking you can make all sorts of things."

He began to drift in his head about learning to cook. Perhaps it was time to pick up a skill. He'd have to look around and try the easiest thing to skill up quickly. " But I don't mind anything else really. " If she thought she was going to buy him food she was wrong.

She smiled at him, "Sorry, I don't mean to moan, I should really just try to level up my cooking but it's seems I'm don't have the greatest talent for it. I didn't back at home either, Dad always made the dinners at ours, he was such a good cook!" It wasn't uncommon for men in the Misouko family to be good chef's. So far it had been many women running the business, so someone needed to stay at home. Apparantly Kana's father had tried a maid once, but soon found her stealing their cutlery, so she was dismissed. Now he doesn't trust anyone else in their home, apart from the security detail.

Kyoko used to always joke that if Kana's brought home a man that couldn't cook, he'd leave with a frying pan wrapped around his head. The idiot, it amazed her how much she missed him. Kana looked over to the fruit and made an executive decision seeing as Kiluia was being pretty flexible.

Taking charge she lead him over to a stand of apples, "Let's get some apples, to celebrate us being reunited here" She said to Kiluia, beaming once more. The combination of meeting Kiluia and eating some juicy apples could only make this day so much better.

He laughed a bit at her excitement. It was nice. To laugh with someone truly he knew. He picked the apple that was in her hand and paid for the two. In truth, he had been dabbling in some cooking. Boar meat wasn't too bad if you cooked it the right way. But he took a bite out of the apple and looked at her." Wanna try cooking? "

His offer was to keep company with her. He wanted only to keep precious memories with the person he cared for most alive with him now. He took another bite out of the apple as he awaited her answer. "We don't have to though"

Kana rolled her eyes as Kiluia paid for her apple, it was such a typical male gesture. Like women couldn't afford their own apples? Kana's had grown up in a family full of feminist women, her grandmother especially. Her Grandmother believe that men were put on earth to satisfy the needs of women and to gift them with motherhood upon order. It was a little bit odd. But Kana loved her regardless of her wacky ways and pro-women idealogy.

Kana took a bite into her apple, her mouth watered at it's flavour. She let out a little moan, "God, this is good!" she spoke, covering her mouth with her free hand so that chunks of apple wouldn't fly everywhere. Not that she was sure if they would, but you never knew in this game. She swallowed her mouthful before she spoke again,

"I'd love to, I won't guarantee a good meal, but I'm sure it'll be fun."

He couldn't help but shake his head and smile at her. His eyes locked on a path that lead to home. It was just a temporary place for players but it served it's purpose. He started walking with her and yawned a bit. The day was going so well for the two . Being reunited was the remedy for both of them.

"Where do you stay?" He inquired. Now that he thought about it, it was by slim chance they found each other. Did that mean she had gone to different floors? Even if that was the case, he would of seen her eventually. He had dabbled in cooking and was hoping to surprise her with a few simple dishes. Even if virtual, their taste buds were still in tact. His face began to redden at his own question." You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. "

He had to remind himself that he was no longer her body guard. Just friends. Two friends hanging out. Right?

"Nah, It's fine. At the moment I've staying at an inn on the other side of starting city. They let me use a room, as long as I share goods every now and then. I like to explore a lot though, so I don't have a permanent place. I'm always moving around. Who knows maybe I'll get a place eventually, but at the moment I like where I am. It's flexible."

She told him, she didn't mind revealing this data to him. It wasn't like Kiluia had any ill intentions. Especially not after what he had revealed to her. But she wasn't going to let herself dwell on that, not whilst she was in his company.

"So Kiluia, how's your cooking ability then? No doubt, it's better than mine. I can barely make soup!" She said with a little chuckle, she had once made soup for some of the guests at the inn. They had taken a sip and declined the rest. Kana didn't think it's was awful, it wasn't nice but it wasn't awful either.

"I can make sandwiches. Like sliced ham lettuce, tomatoes, and something like mayo. Gets a bit pricey trying to get the right ingredients. But it's not too bad. My skills about a 100 or so." He looked at his menu." Says I can do small things like a salad and breakfast. Lunch isn't so hard. I can only make one dinner though. "

He glanced over at her tilting his head."Wanna keep trying together? " They were making leeway to what seemed to be a church. Little children seemed to be running around and some adults and players were there. He resided inside with a few of the children. "They let me cook and stay here. In exchange, I cook for the kids and other players....The items are replenish able because it's a church. Win win I guess." He smiled.

Kana's jaw dropped as Kiluia read off the list of items that he could make. "Wow, That's amazing!" She said admiringly, she hadn't of thought that he would be the cooking type. She also hadn't thought that he would be in love with her, but he was full of surprises today it seemed. "What dinner can you make?" She asked intrigued, a part of her was already excited to eat his food.

She took another bite of her apple, already halfway through it. She chewed and swallowed once again before answering his question. "Sure, I'd love to, maybe one day I can cook you dinner too! You know, after I've got better at it,"

She smiled at the sight of the kids running around, their parents must be so worried back home. Hopefully, they're not too upset. At the church these kids were in safe hands, especially if they were surrounded by people like Kiluia.

He smiled a bit looking at the children playing. A few kids yelling at Kiluia. That your girlfriend? One shouted. Rose shade filled his cheeks as he shook his head no and the kids broke into laughter.

" Keep it up and I won't share my cake." He shouted back at them. " The dinner is really any stew. Other than that I can't cook dinner. Seems to be the hardest thing to do." He looked at her apple as they entered through the church. " Save a piece of that. I have a surprise for you." He placed both hands into his trench and passed through the chapel to the kitchen.

Kana laughed at the children's cheekiness, that was definitely something she would have said at their age. Only kids could get away with such blatant statements about an individuals affection. Not that Kana didn't try. She was hardly going to mock Kiluia though, she doubted that he would approved of the idea of her mocking his feelings. Kana didn't want to scare him away in any way, she had only just gained him as a friend on here.

"Cake? You do cake?!!?" Kana asked excitedly, Kana loved sweet things; chocolate, cakes, marshmellows, anything sweet she was allowed was on her plate. "Really? Fine, then I'll just try my best to one day make a stew that will blow everyones mind!" She challenged herself.

She looked down at her apple, and put it away in her items holder, before following him into the chapel. She wondered what he could show her with a leftover piece of apple. Whatever it was, she was definitely curious.

He didn't care what the children said. They were kids who needed safety and normality. He placed his sword on the chair and opened up his menu screen. " Cake and a few other things. I've learned that all the ingredients here have no relevance to the real world. It's a guessing game really.."

He pulled out a jar from his inventory and placed it in front of her. " Try it. It should taste like something familiar." She had been begging for chocolate.. He had found the ingredients for it but not something people would think." Use your apple." He smiled mischievously. While she did that he started pulling out ingredients to make a large stew and the cake had been sitting chilled in the fridge. A large white icing cake with sliced strawberries.

She took the jar from him, pulling out her apple once more,she open the jar and poured the liquid on. Frowning, it didn't look appetizing. But she trust him and took a bite.

For moment, the rest of the world faded away and all that existed was Kana and the delicious flavours that had flooded her mouth. She closed her eyes and chewed very slowly, savouring the mixture of chocolate and apple. She couldn't believe he had managed to get such a rare flavour. It was so rich and smooth on her tongue. She licked her lips and finished off the apple and chocolate, enjoying every moment. Once she was done she turn to Kiluia, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Thank you, Thank you so much. That was the most amazing thing I've ever tasted!" She was of course exaggerating, but after so long without the taste of chocolate, it certainly felt that way.

The little jar dissolved and he started cooking. All it took was a little tap on each ingredient to disperse them into little pieces. "You mentioned you wanted chocolate. And I had a small jar of it left. I can make more.." Boar meat, chopped carrots and potatoes and some water in a pot. Everything was in the pot within minutes. He set the dial for half an hour and he looked at her.

" Would you like to cook and stay for dinner until you get good at it ? I'm more than willing to watch you and help you do it. " He offered with a smile. " Or I could just cook for you. "

"I never imagined you would ever be able to make something like that! When I'm good enough, you have to teach me how to make chocolate. All the possibilities! Ooo, I can make chocolate strawberries! Eeeee, I'm so happy!" Today, was definately a good day so far, all these wonderful discoveries, and free food. Who could complain?! Kana beamed at Kiluia, who knew he would one day re-enter her life, in here of all place. It was almost like fate.

She leaned against the worktop, watching him make stew. It didn't seem that hard, but you had to be a certain level to do certain things. "How about I just watch for today? I'll spoil your opinion of me, if i cook for you." She stated with a chuckle.

She was exactly the same girl as back then. Bubbly and cute. Charming and witty. Little did he notice that since they were alone and he was thinking of her one day cooking for him.. it made him blush while speaking." Whatever you wanna do, I'll be there. "

As the stew was cooking, he pulled out that cake that was chilling in the fridge. Two tier cake with white frosting and strawberries. " This should make those kids happy. " He said

She smiled at his words, he was such a nice guy. She was glad to have him around now, things were looking up for Kana and from now on she believed she would see brighter days. She didn't know how they were going to deal with the whole Kiluia-being-in-love-with-her thing. But she knew she would have to do her best to make it work, "Wow, that cake looks amazing, I can't believe you made that. You're amazing. Do you realise how much Col you'd make if you sold one of those! You'd be rich!"

She looked around the kitchen, "Where do you keep your kettle? I feel a little useless just standing here, so i'll make us some tea, that's one thing I can do!"

He placed the cake safely at the table and opened up the church menu for the kettle. " Here." He placed it on the counter top for her. Mere moments later the timer went off and the stew was done. " Good timing" He wasn't focused on the whole love aspect. It was the fact she knew that relieved him.

"Hey! I need some help in here!" Children came pouring in droves to get the utensils and bowls. He picked up the stew and headed to the main table. " Get in here everyone." He smiled at the kids.

"Thank you," She began to fiddle with the pot, preparing the tea wasn't hard at all and only took a minute to do. Once done, she poured a cup for herself and Kiluia. "Will the kids be having any tea?" She asked, "How many are we dining with anyway?"

It was at that point that Kiluia called the kids, and them came pouring in. She laughed as she was suddenly surrounded, she placed the pot of tea, their cups and some extra's for the kids on a tray. Following Kiluia to the main table, she took a seat, one of the kids place a bowl and spoon in front of her. "You kids are so well behaved," You almost wouldn't think that they were in the middle of a video game. She looked over at Kiluia smiling happily,

"The stew smells amazing,"

"A lot of kids.." He spoke. " Each oof has a story Kana" He smiled a bit. "And you will hear all of them one day."He gazed at her from across the table." The snickers could now be heard as they were sitting there. A sigh was heard as he looked at the kids. " Really guys? Can't take you anywhere and I can't bring anyone home.."

At least the eating commenced and all you heard was laughter and carrying on. His azure eyes lightened up a bit as he watched them all. Cake would be soon but he wanted to be at peace.